3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RIPPER12 06.08.21 11:33 pm

Best Game 2005

Resident evil 4 on the Cube BEST !!! : clever:
124 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raipper 06.08.21

+1 :-D

[size = 59] I haven’t played, but I don’t think so, but I don’t want to either. It's not mine, I know it in absentia :). [/ Size]

-
-Mag 06.08.21

from the Fahrenheit theme, today
[quote name = "Darth Reals"] I have played only in the demo so far - tomorrow (today :)) I will go to buy on Xbox, the graphics are actually pretty good (for the genre), and the special effects are generally on top (especially snow). Excellent facial expressions, it is noteworthy that the videos are made on the game engine. The game is very atmospheric, it seems like you are watching a movie. Should I buy for Boxing? [/ Quote]
the same topic, December 30.
[quote name = "Darth Reals"] Now I voted for Fahrenheit - yesterday I played the demo again, I really liked it :)
[/ quote]

and after that you can talk about something ... the person played the demo, asks - but it's worth whether to take to boxing, but voted in advance for the GAME OF THE YEAR: lol :: lol: (sorry for two emoticons, I usually use it when it's very funny)

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

[quote name = "JayDi"] [quote name = "RIPPER12"] 2Raipper, did you play RE4? [/ quote]
Ripper12, did you play Fahrenheit ?! :-D [/ quote] NO !!! : gigi:
And I will not play ... I don’t want to spend my free time and even more money (150 rubles) on a cheap quest: lol:

ps Even if your Fahrenheit wins, I don’t care: D

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "RIPPER12"] NO !!! : gigi:
And I will not play ... I don’t want to spend my free time and even more money (150 rubles) on a cheap quest: lol:

ps Even if your Fahrenheit wins, I don’t care: D [/ quote]

So I don’t want to spend time for a cheap horror story put on the conveyor :-D

S
Segal 06.08.21

In general, I returned. I say right away - you cannot wind up the counter through the interface. Theoretically, it is possible through an sql query, but only I can do this - no one else has direct access to mysql. And I was gone for five days - I went to my parents for the New Year. So, put up with RIPPER12. RE4 is a good game, but as you can see, the majority of those who voted like Fahrenheit better.

P
PBS 06.08.21

Segal, this is something inactive, some kind of ball, by the way can you tell who these 23 people are? You have access to everything)

S
Segal 06.08.21

[quote name = "PBS"] Segal, this is some kind of inactive ball, by the way can you tell who these 23 people are? You have access to everything) [/ quote] Voting is completely anonymous, no data is saved anywhere about who voted for what.

P
PBS 06.08.21

[quote name = "Segal"] [quote name = "PBS"] Segal, this is some kind of inactive ball, by the way can you tell who these 23 people are? You have access to everything) [/ quote] Voting is completely anonymous, nowhere is data stored about who voted for what. [/ Quote]

Oh, these modern technologies ...

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

And if you can't create bots?

[size = 75] Added on Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm: [/ size]

I mean, if a group of people created several bots and voted with them ... for Fahrenheit ... most likely it was ....

[ size = 75] Added on Jan 03, 2006 7:35 pm: [/ size]

P
PBS 06.08.21

RIPPER12, yes, everyone has five bots here)))

t
the end 06.08.21

I would vote for Resident 4 again. :) I
played too hard ..

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

[quote name = "PBS"] RIPPER12, yes, everyone has five bots here))) [/ quote]
Speak for yourself: wink:

D
DonJJ 06.08.21

Voted for Fahrenheit.
1) Excellent storyline
2) non-linearity of the passage
3) extraordinary gameplay: at last someone used the QTE system from Shenmue, it gives an awesome effect of being in the game (it is not often in games that you get the feeling that you are actually tired and exhausted)
4) atmospheric graphics
By far the best project of the year !!

T
The REAL 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] I'd vote for Resident 4 again. :) I
played too hard .. [/ quote]
Yes, the Resident is a strong game. The last time I hung like that was only with Silent Hill 2 ... Fahrenheit cannot be compared, although the game is also good.

S
Stalk_er 06.08.21

Here is a very cool comparison (PC PS Xbox ..) We've played a couple of games with GBA, but there’s nothing to compare, and then they explained how to count it, or how to do it, what, how, with what to compare !? (Why chtoli? So not when you don’t find agreement, everyone will be offended)

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

Voted for Shadow of the Colossus.

* Olessia * 06.08.21

[quote name = "Stalk_er"] This is a very cool comparison (PC PS Xbox ..) We've played a couple of games with the GBA, there's nothing to compare, and then they explained how to count it, or how to do it, what, how, what to compare with !? (Why chtoli? So not when you don’t find agreement, everyone will be offended) [/ quote]

I agree, I think it is incorrect to lump multi-platform games into one heap, because not everyone has both a PC and a platform, well, who here honestly played all the proposed for voting games?

A
AdmiR 06.08.21

For me, Ultima Online has become the best game forever, for 6 years now I can't find a game that will drag on as much as yo, adrenaline, endless interest, the game process itself is impossible to come off, no wow, L2 and especially single-coil games will not give so much emotion and memories ...

B
Bio Hazard 06.08.21

The very best suboy - Resident Evil 4!
Fahrenheit is a good game, I just played it recently, but I can't tag with Resident 4th (different weight categories). On PC, Fahrenheit is arguably the best.

T
The REAL 06.08.21

[quote name = "Bio Hazard"] Resident Evil 4 is the best!
Fahrenheit is a good game, I just played it recently, but I can't tag with Resident 4th (different weight categories). On PC Fahrenheit is probably the best. [/ Quote]
Oh, the exact opinion: up: Fahrenheit is in the lead because it is on the PC, and nothing more interesting came out in this year ...