3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RIPPER12 06.08.21 11:33 pm

Best Game 2005

Resident evil 4 on the Cube BEST !!! : clever:
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burrito 06.08.21

Voted for Shadow Of The Colossus because there is a minimum of cliché and a maximum of originality, unlike Re4.

K
Koaan89 06.08.21

For any Fahrenheit is definitely a masterpiece !!! : gigi:

P
PBS 06.08.21

No matter how hard you try, the moderators will still correct Fahrenheit into the winners. : lol:

K
Koaan89 06.08.21

[quote name = "PBS"] No matter how hard you try, the moderators will still correct Fahrenheit as a winner. : lol: [/ quote]
What do you mean? : upto:

P
PBS 06.08.21

Tann3r, the forum consists of scripts, the scripts are on the server, the administration has full access there, it can change them, and before that there was a dispute that, they say, they chose the best game on the site (according to the gamemag), and she, they say, not the best, so all these voting sessions went, and these voting sessions are garbage, because they consist of scripts that are on the server and the administration has full access to them ..... and so on ad infinitum.

J
JayDi 06.08.21

[quote name = "PBS"] No matter how hard you try, the moderators will still correct Fahrenheit as a winner. : lol: [/ quote]
PBS, moderators can NOT edit any results, unless some cool admin-programmer digs into the database (and not in scripts). But who is going to be SO overwhelmed to annoy some PBS? : D

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

JayDi
In order to correct the survey, you do not need to strain or be a programmer.

P
PBS 06.08.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] JayDi
In order to correct the survey, you do not need to strain or be a programmer. [/ quote]

Why did you tell him this terrible secret ???
By the way, what has to do with annoy me? I only watched this dispute from the outside. Although, I confess, I would like to see all these 17 fans of Fahrenheit. : lol:

J
JayDi 06.08.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] JayDi
In order to correct the survey, you do not need to strain or be a programmer. [/ quote]
Fedya, do you think that Ripper12 with his bots has not yet voted for RE4? :-D

P
PBS 06.08.21

JayDi, the administration of bots, I think, will have more, here I am, for example, a great example. : lol:

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

[quote name = "PBS"] JayDi, the administration of bots, I think, will have more, here I am, for example, a great example. : lol: [/ quote]
I knew it! A person cannot send the administration like that !!!

P
PBS 06.08.21

[quote name = "Darth Reals"] [quote name = "PBS"] JayDi, I think the bot administration will have more, here I am, for example, a great example. : lol: [/ quote]
I knew it! A person cannot send the administration like that !!! [/ quote]

Send? Or maybe an example, otherwise I didn't even notice how I sent it ...: lol:

-
-Mag 06.08.21

again Fahrenheit mysteriously drives out ... somehow strange ...
but in fact , God bless him, RE4 and Soc - absolutely cool!

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

[quote name = "PBS"] Send? Or maybe an example, otherwise I didn't even notice how I sent it ...: lol: [/ quote]
It doesn't matter, it was immediately clear to anyone in love. Whose bot are you?

R
Raipper 06.08.21

To do nefig - only to correct polls:? Apparently you don't know Segal well. Just Fahrenheit is the best :)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "Raipper"] Doing nefig - only polls to correct:? Apparently you don't know Segal well. Simply Fahrenheit is the best :) [/ quote]

but why correct, knowing the activity of our people in voting on forums - you can simply recommend voting for the game and that's it. and Segal may have nothing to do with it!

for example from modders, only supported the discussion of Shadow of colossus! Frost-sama. or if you look at the topic in Fahrenheit, I doubt that there will be at least 17 more or less regular users who would come to this topic and vote here ... 4 dozen RE4.
Fahrenheit is a multi-platform in all respects, when the console half did not even play !!!

[size = 75] Added on 02 Jan 2006, 1:54: [/ size] the

results of a survey of 50 people are not fundamentally important to me, when there are results of a survey of 7000 people, just wondering how this can happen ???
If Fahrenheit is so good, then let those who voted, even for the sake of decency, go to the topic on it and leave at least one comment from themselves to the GAME OF THE YEAR :-) in my opinion - fair!

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] the results of a survey of 50 people are not fundamentally important to me, when there are results of a survey of 7000 people [/ quote]

Well, what's the trouble, just accept :) In general, these polls are somehow sideways, at least 50, at least 5,000,000.

Vaughn Ripper12 created a new theme, hoping that at least there PE4 will win :-D

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

2Raipper, have you played RE4?

J
JayDi 06.08.21

[quote name = "RIPPER12"] 2Raipper, did you play RE4? [/ quote]
Ripper12, did you play Fahrenheit ?! :-D

P
PBS 06.08.21

Well, now we figured it out ...: lol: