3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RIPPER12 06.08.21 11:33 pm

Best Game 2005

Resident evil 4 on the Cube BEST !!! : clever:
124 Comments
Sort by:
z
zorg1984 06.08.21

Hell, voted for FEAR and now WoW has been added. Can you fix this?

S
Segal 06.08.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] on Gamespot Fahrenheit is not even in the list of 10 games. the winner is PE4.

Gamespy also didn't include Fahrenheit even in the top ten.

the rest of the climbing has already become too lazy. [/ quote]
GameMAG is not visited by average users. Therefore, here the elections among the forum participants differ from the average ones for other sites.

[Quote] and here that 14 people voted? show such data to a statistician and he will laugh at you. : -) [/ quote] I have no way to change the number of votes, if that's what you're talking about. This is not provided in the forum interface.

L
Leider 06.08.21

You can reset the poll altogether, start everything up again.

J
JayDi 06.08.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] on Gamespot Fahrenheit is not even in the list of games in 10. [/ quote]
How is it not ??? Fahrenheit (in America - [b] Indigo Prophecy [/ b]) at the Gamespot received as many as 2 awards: Best Story and Best Adventure Game - very prestigious nominations, by the way.

G
Guest 06.08.21

I vote for WoW.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "JayDi"] [quote name = "$ Mag"] on Gamespot Fahrenheit is not even in the list of games in 10. [/ quote]
How is it not ??? Fahrenheit (in America - [b] Indigo Prophecy [/ b]) at the Gamespot received as many as 2 awards: Best Story and Best Adventure Game - very prestigious nominations, by the way. [/ Quote]

[url = http: //www.gamespot .com / pages / features / bestof2005 / index.php? day = 6 & page = 1] http://www.gamespot.com/pages/features/ ... y = 6 & page = 1 [/ url]

I'm talking about an overroll rating, there is no Fahrenheit, and probably not anywhere.

[size = 75] Added on 29 Dec 2005, 16:46: [/ size]

>>> I have no way to change the number of votes, if that's what you're talking about. This is not provided in the forum interface.

I'm not talking about juggling at all,

[size = 75] Added on Dec 29, 2005, 16:47: [/ size]

[quote name = "Segal"] [quote name = "$ Mag"] on Gamespot Fahrenheit is not even in the list of 10 games. the winner is PE4.

Gamespy also didn't include Fahrenheit even in the top ten.

the rest of the climbing has already become too lazy. [/ quote]
GameMAG is not visited by average users. Therefore, here the elections among the forum participants differ from the average statistics for other sites.

[Quote] and here that 14 people voted? show such data to a statistician and he will laugh at you. : -) [/ quote] I have no way to change the number of votes, if that's what you're talking about. This is not provided in the forum interface. [/ Quote]

all the things that were suggested by you in the news, or almost all are present, but Fahrenheit is not. Tsivilka 4, for example, won at Gamespy!

H
HELLHAMMER 06.08.21

And I voted for Fahrenheit. And what was put on Gamespot, or else where it goes like a forest, if only because we are not a Gamespot.

[size = 75] Added on Dec 29, 2005, 18:53: [/ size]

Wait ... most visitors agree, Fahrenheit has the most votes :)

RIPPER12, You should have arranged the vote like this.

Best Game of the Year. Options:

Resident evil 4 (PS2, GC)

Then he would definitely win :)

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

stopudov the upper cutter would have done the rest.

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] stopudov the upper rezik would have done the rest. [/ quote]
Why, the second one from the top is cooler!

Voted for FEAR, didn’t vote for Fahrenheit only because I played only in the demo (very cool anyway).

-
-Mag 06.08.21

>>> And I voted for Fahrenheit. And what was put on Gamespot, or else where it goes like a forest, if only because we are not a Gamespot.

unreasonable, the gamespot has statistics disappearing by 1000 gamers, and the same number of votes, and then 50 voted and that's it.
resik rating 14, Fahrenheit rating per hundred. the rating of the same SoC is 40. there are statistics, there are aggregates.

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

I propose to make a separate topic Resident evil 4 vs Fahrenheit !!!
And vote there openly ...

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

[quote name = "RIPPER12"] I suggest making a separate topic for Resident evil 4 vs Fahrenheit !!!
And to vote there openly ... [/ quote]
It's stupid - because ABSOLUTELY different games ... besides, Fahrenheit, RE 4 will still beat ...

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "RIPPER12"] I suggest making a separate topic for Resident evil 4 vs Fahrenheit !!!
And to vote there openly ... [/ quote]

Calm down, it doesn't make sense. if 500 people were able to vote here who would play both - still okay, as there can be no talk of an objective reflection of reality!

B
Burrito 06.08.21

Balin had to be killed for Shadow of the Colossus, or else she was completely beaten poor ...

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

Then it is better to re-vote, but ONLY openly (be sure to write who voted for what) ...

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

[quote name = "RIPPER12"] Then it is better to re-vote, but ONLY openly (be sure to write who voted for what) ... [/ quote]
RIPPER, already - MUCH (in other topics and polls) it has already been proven that Fahrenheit is cool game, so stop posting nonsense here (and in other topics)!

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

2Darth Reals, I'm asking these questions to the moderators, not you ... :)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

definitely - in the open! but it’s because it’s cloudy! and let the person say that he played at least a trinity: SoC, Fahrenheit and RE4!

L
Leider 06.08.21

RIPPER12
if you want to reset the vote - erase it and write it again.

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

This is no longer my vote ...: sad:
I will reset it, and then ... they will reset me! : scare: