3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RIPPER12 06.08.21 11:33 pm

Best Game 2005

Resident evil 4 on the Cube BEST !!! : clever:
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth reals 06.08.21

[quote name = "RIPPER12"] I'll reset it, and then ... they'll reset me! : scare: [/ quote]
[offtopic] He already has a persecution mania: rotfl:
Zeroed. And everyone will vote, and clearly explain which game who voted openly for (put this into a question). [/ Offtopic]

L
Leider 06.08.21

OK, now I will reset it to zero)

[size = 75] Added on 30 Dec 2005, 13:57: [/ size]

went on a new one

[size = 75] Added on 30 Dec 2005, 13:58: [/ size]

went on a new one, I'm for WoW.

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

Now I voted for Fahrenheit - yesterday I played the demo again, I really liked it :)

[size = 75] Added on 30 Dec 2005, 14:30: [/ size]

Let's add Guild Wars to the poll, otherwise it's just one MMORPG , what kind of competition is there?

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

voted for Gaiden again, but for a different reason.
I just thought and realized that there are few games like Fahrenheit, but there are. and there is simply no second Hayden. vsmysle there is no other action game with such competent behavior of enemies.

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

I voted for Resident evil 4 again !!! : D

L
Lucifer 06.08.21

And I'm for a hell of a hundred!

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

[offtopic] People vote openly !!! [/ offtopic]

D
DrGonzo 06.08.21

Resident Evil 4 - very good good game.

U
UndeadKing 06.08.21

[quote name = "UndeadKing"] [quote name = "RIPPER12"] [offtopic] This afternoon there were 4 votes, and in the evening, after editing, 14 votes ... I'm just wondering who voted for this super game ... [/ offtopic] [/ offtopic] [/ quote]

Ripper, everyone votes for what they like, so don't be so nervous. I vote for Resident Evil 4. [/ quote]

Today I made a mess in Fahrenheit and definitely changed my mind in his direction. Such games come out very rarely, but it's a pity. In general, the game is just super: love:: love:: love: !! !

H
HELLHAMMER 06.08.21

Again for Fahrenheit

$ Mag "it is unreasonable, the gamespot has statistics disappearing by 1000 gamers"

I think it is quite reasonable. Think of it as a micromodel gamespot.

G
Guest 06.08.21

looked at the screenshots, read the description ... I didn't want to play Fahrenheit. And many people liked it ... tell us what is especially good there? According to the descriptions, I don't really want to play minigames, and judging by the review, the plot is not so hot there either.

[offtopic] can't wait for the movies to finish :) [/ offtopic]

-
-Mag 06.08.21

>>> Today I played in Fahrenheit and definitely changed my mind towards him. Such games are released very rarely, which is a pity. In general, the game is just super !!!

Shadow of Colossus apparently did not play ...
PCs vote for Fahrenheit, apparently ...

H
HELLHAMMER 06.08.21

Tommy - Play and you will understand everything. Forget it all, just play.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] looked at the screenshots, read the description ... I didn't want to play Fahrenheit. And many people liked it ... tell us what is especially good there? According to the descriptions, I don't really want to play minigames, and judging by the review, the plot is not so hot there either.

[offtopic] I can't wait for the movies to finish :) [/ offtopic] [/ quote]

For development, you can go through, there is something new here!

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

[offtopic] Let's zero again ...: lol: (joke)
then I will vote for Fahrenheit: rotfl: [/ offtopic]

R
Roman 06.08.21

Best Resident Evil 4 (GC)

C
CTEPBA 06.08.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] looked at the screenshots, read the description ... I didn't want to play Fahrenheit. And many people liked it ... tell us what is especially good there? According to the descriptions, I don't really want to play minigames, and judging by the review, the plot is not so hot there either.
[/ quote] just a dumb game :)

A
Alexandra 06.08.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] >>> Today I made a mess in Fahrenheit and definitely changed my mind in his direction. Such games are released very rarely, which is a pity. In general, the game is just super !!!

Shadow of Colossus apparently did not play ...
PKers vote for Fahrenheit apparently ... [/ quote]

: agree: You just noticed it !!! 8)

Decided for a long time between Resident Evil 4, Dragon Quest VIII, Shadow of Colossus, Ninja Gaiden Blac, but chose Resident Evil 4 (SUPER FANTASTIC HEAT, JUST ATZZSTKY OZHEEGG FROM KAPKOMOVTSEV !!!: maniac :) GTA: Liberty City, Civilization 4 , World of Warcraft, but this can already be called "computer code": twisted:. But Fahrenheit, Forza Motorsport, God of War (to a large extent), FEAR, smells like an American hardcore player (I know, I lived with these hurts for 2 years: clever :).

PS: Happy new year "mainstream" !!! : gigi:

z
zorg1984 06.08.21

I voted for World of Warcraft as I have been playing it for about 7 months. I haven't played Fahrenheit yet, I just download it.

F
FaST-FaST 06.08.21

Resident Evil 4EVER