3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Velldanas 07.08.21 11:35 pm

HITMAN 3

Hitman_3_Logo.png

Release date: January 21, 2021
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 3rd Person / Stealth
Developer: IO Interactive A / S
Publisher: IO Interactive
Platform: PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5

HITMAN 3 is the dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy. Agent 47 returns as a ruthless pro for the most important contracts of his career. Supported by her Agency partner, Diana Burnwood, 47 joins forces with her long-lost friend Lucas Gray. Their ultimate mission is to eliminate Providence's partners. When the dust settles, 47 and the world he lives in will never be the same.

Owners of the first and second seasons can play levels from these seasons in the third, completely free. All progress from Season 2 will carry over to Season 3. With new items from the third season, it will be possible to play the missions of the past two seasons. There will be 6 new locations. Dubai, England, -, -, -, -. As a result, HITMAN 3 will have 23 original locations. The third season will be released in full, without episodes. Since IOI is now both a developer and a publisher, they can put their logo twice on the loading screen.

Spoiler

Spoiler

2jBRS1JWntQ.jpg4a7HULqtqGA.jpg

P910gazYzYg.jpgkHHBGGg36G0.jpg

Modified on August 27, 2020 by Velldanas
124 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeGaTo 07.08.21

4 hours ago, CityGhost said:

Yes, we have already confirmed that both games are imported into the third, as well as now in the second. Only this time, from the second one, all progress can be transferred.

They said about a single ecosystem on one console, but whether the first and second seasons will be adapted for nextgen no

A
Adamantius 07.08.21

1 hour ago, LeGaTo said:

They said about a single ecosystem on one console, but whether the first and second seasons will be adapted for nextgen no

Why adapt there? The engine is still the same. The lighting will be newer and the fashionable reflections on the mouth will include - and the whole business.

M
MitLas 07.08.21

Normal videos will not be delivered again.: frog29:

L
LeGaTo 07.08.21

On 17.06.2020 at 00:22, CityGhost said:

Why adapt there? The engine is still the same. The lighting will be newer and the fashionable reflections on the mouth will include - and the whole business.

It is clear that it is possible to port the version from the PC corny, but they could mention it

A
Adamantius 07.08.21

2 hours ago, LeGaTo said:

It is clear that it is possible to port the version from the PC corny, but they could mention it

More than six months before the release. Still have time)

O
Owl 07.08.21

I miss these flirting with religion, as in the second part and absolution, which is not loved by many, but which is very popular with me. It is a pity that they have moved away from the narrative for the sake of service. It's cool that they are working on a project, everyone is doing it for the sake of the gameplay, but the plot was completely anathema. 

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

On 06/29/2020 at 04:49 pm, Owl said:

I miss these flirting with religion, as in the second part and absolution, which is not loved by many, but which is very popular with me. It is a pity that they have moved away from the narrative for the sake of service. It's cool that they are working on a project, everyone is doing it for the sake of the gameplay, but the plot was completely anathema. 

This Snyder parasha is not needed in this series of games. The Hitman has always been more about gameplay and replayability than history or anything else. They expand the lore, and that's enough.

I don't know of any studio that has such a dedicated fan base. The developers listen to them and saw the project for the players, without any risks. Everyone is happy.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

what does the snider have to do with it

O
Owl 07.08.21

13 hours ago, dozensnake said:

what does the snider have to do with it

Also interesting. Maybe against the background of the fact that there was flirtation with religion in Snyderl's Line of Justice, but I meant something else on the example of Hitman

15 hours ago, Velldanas said:

This Snyder parasha is not needed in this series of games. The Hitman has always been more about gameplay and replayability than history or anything else. They expand the lore, and that's enough.

I don't know of any studio that has such a dedicated fan base. The developers listen to them and saw the project for the players, without any risks. Everyone is happy.

It's funny. At the same time, the top parts: the second and the blood money (well, before the reboot). And what we have: the second part is about revenge, Catholic padres and a semi-church OST from Kid. Blood mani is generally a dead man under Ave Maria, punishes his enemies. Well, as it were, the absolute already in the name has a reference to religions. And all these games were made by the same company. That is, they themselves love to play with religion, but you say that this parasha is not needed. I think at least the creators would disagree with you. 

Modified July 2, 2020 by Owl

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

but justice league wasn't from a snider

O
Owl 07.08.21

1 hour ago, dozensnake said:

but justice league was not from a snider

True, but in 21, the director's version of Snyder will still be released, and its teasers hint that the coming of the villain Darkseid was predicted even in biblical frescoes. Googled if interested 

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

9 hours ago, Owl said:

And what we have: the second part is about revenge, Catholic padres and a semi-church OST from Kid.

Do you understand that it was fed to the forehead and not nirazu referrals?

9 hours ago, Owl said:

Blood mani is generally a dead man under Ave Maria, punishes his enemies.

1 track and that's it, the Bible. No, it doesn't work that way.

9 hours ago, Owl said:

Well, as it were, the absolute already in the name has a reference to religions. And all these games were made by the same company.

Worst part according to the community, yeah. The virgins are normally so burned on her. They thought to cut down the dough on the consoles, in the end they did not earn millions there, and almost lost their fans.

K
KuP9I 07.08.21

46 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

Worst part according to the community, yeah.

For all that, it's a pretty good game. The only thing that was stupidly done was the points system.

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

14 minutes ago, KuP9I said:

For all that, it's a pretty good game. The only thing that was stupidly done was the points system.

we love drochevo)

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

10 minutes ago, KuP9I said:

The only thing that was stupidly done was the points system.

And the checkpoint system

And an open fight in the ring in front of the crowd

And the whole plot with a little girl

And hallway levels

And dumb AI

And a bug with a sight when you were thrown out of the game

And the auto-kill system for you

And so on and so forth

: frog25:

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

the absolute brilliant game was

few people understood her genius

the only negative is that this is not a hitman

O
Owl 07.08.21

5 hours ago, Velldanas said:

Do you understand that it was fed to the forehead and not nirazu referrals?

Well, where did I talk about referrals? I just like the biblical component of the Hitman, and you interpret my words in your own way, just to argue.

1 track and that's it, the Bible. No, it doesn't work that way.

what does not work and how? Why? Because you decided so?) Don't answer, please. Only he began to behave normally, but Th then again pulls you into the thick of it.

Worst part according to the community, yeah. The virgins are normally so burned on her. They thought to cut down the dough on the consoles, in the end they did not earn millions there, and almost lost their fans.

Well, it is the worst not because of the biblical connection, but because of controversial gameplay decisions. the game was not scolded for the presence of killer nuns and the subtitle absolute. and even if it were so, it does not negate the fact of the authors' love for flirting with Catholicism. which brings us back to the idea that the developers themselves see their game this way and say “we don’t need your story and your Bible” is at odds with what the developers themselves like.

M
MitLas 07.08.21

12 hours ago, Ligfip1 said:

the absolute brilliant game was

few people understood her genius

the only negative is that this is not a hitman

In fact, the plot is poor even in isolation from the main convoy. The fact that it is more solid, and the videos are cinematic, does not make it even sane. Yes, in the new hitman, the narrative was rolled back to zero, but how they showed the 47th and what he does, you believe in it, in contrast to the fifth part. The only thing is that in the second season, they made the relationship between Lucas, 47m and Diana very simple, which is not very good. 

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

9 hours ago, Owl said:

Well, where did I talk about referrals? I just like the biblical component of the Hitman, and you interpret my words in your own way, just to argue.

Well, you should express your thoughts more precisely, otherwise it seemed to me that you like the reference part.

Search for faith, forgiveness, crosses on strings, Ave Maria, white suit, wings in the club, etc. etc. can be interpreted in different ways.

9 hours ago, Owl said:

does not negate the fact of the authors' love for flirting with Catholicism. which brings us back to the idea that the developers themselves see their game this way and say “we don’t need your story and your Bible” is at odds with what the developers themselves like.

I'll put it easier. Since between the second and bloodmani there was a gloomy one in the form of contracts, and after a 6-year hiatus, the developers were just looking for which path to lead the series.

And they groped for the ideal in the past two parts. The fans are delighted, the developers are happy. End.

Modified on July 3rd, 2020 by Velldanas