3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Velldanas 07.08.21 11:35 pm

HITMAN 3

Hitman_3_Logo.png

Release date: January 21, 2021
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 3rd Person / Stealth
Developer: IO Interactive A / S
Publisher: IO Interactive
Platform: PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5

HITMAN 3 is the dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy. Agent 47 returns as a ruthless pro for the most important contracts of his career. Supported by her Agency partner, Diana Burnwood, 47 joins forces with her long-lost friend Lucas Gray. Their ultimate mission is to eliminate Providence's partners. When the dust settles, 47 and the world he lives in will never be the same.

Owners of the first and second seasons can play levels from these seasons in the third, completely free. All progress from Season 2 will carry over to Season 3. With new items from the third season, it will be possible to play the missions of the past two seasons. There will be 6 new locations. Dubai, England, -, -, -, -. As a result, HITMAN 3 will have 23 original locations. The third season will be released in full, without episodes. Since IOI is now both a developer and a publisher, they can put their logo twice on the loading screen.

Spoiler

Spoiler

2jBRS1JWntQ.jpg4a7HULqtqGA.jpg

P910gazYzYg.jpgkHHBGGg36G0.jpg

Modified on August 27, 2020 by Velldanas
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manson 07.08.21

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

L
LeGaTo 07.08.21

Velldanas take a long time to paint, but the last hitman looks and plays very woodenly against the background of other modern stealth action games, the game does not try to adapt to you if it is detected, as a result you pass the level on quick saves looking for hammers and wrenches and also killing the target with a pill or syringe like this as other methods of murders are not at all impressive, except for the staged ones, of course. And yes, I'm not a maniac, of course, but when I kill a target with a powerful sniper rifle, I expect a juicy headshot, and not that the enemy will just fly off a couple of meters.

Modified on August 2, 2020 by LeGaTo

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, LeGaTo said:

against the background of other modern stealth action games

1591034497116585773.png

Here is more detailed please. Preferably a list.

L
LeGaTo 07.08.21

Velldanas yes, I will bother to paint you everything, this is a very complex topic.

: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

M
Matthazard pururin 07.08.21

I re-pass the first part of the reboot and went through the second just now, masterpieces

Pts cool literally everything except a couple of levels and a stupid theme that you can never die with your hands

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

LeGaTo 

1 hour ago, LeGaTo said:

Velldanas yes, I will bother to paint you everything, this is a very complex topic.

: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

Games. What are the modern stealth action games. I asked for it. It's just that we probably live on different planets, and they don't work out for me. : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

L
LeGaTo 07.08.21

34 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

LeGaTo 

Games. What are the modern stealth action games. I asked for it. It's just that we probably live on different planets, and they don't work out for me. : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

I’ve rather said for the whole generation, so yes with this problem.

M
MitLas 07.08.21

4 hours ago, Velldanas said:

1591034497116585773.png

Here is more detailed please. Preferably a list.

shooting, killing and cutting in the same blacklist is many times more pleasant than in a seasonal hitman. Alas, with cruelty everything is really bad there.

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

1 minute ago, MitLas said:

shooting, killing and cutting in the same blacklist is many times more pleasant than in a seasonal hitman. Alas, with cruelty everything is really bad there.

No, he said in modern, so he asked. But we have already figured out that he got excited and affected the entire gene.

I didn't like shooting at Blacklist. And the animations of the hand-to-hand there, yes, cool. This is Yubiki. Only in scale and variability is the game inferior to the bald one.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

in MGS5, shooting is about a generation better than in Hitman

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

M
MitLas 07.08.21

I'm glad that IO finally has normal marketers -
They are releasing the third season in winter, without particularly strong competition.
- The game will be one of the few releases on the overhyped PS5.
-Now also VR. Not to say that I am wildly happy (I still expected more informative news), but it definitely adds points to the game.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

Sony's VR current? And I didn't understand there just a VR attraction or a full-fledged game 

M
MitLas 07.08.21

1 minute ago, dozensnake said:

Sony's VR current? And I didn't understand there just a VR attraction or a full-fledged game 

As I understand it, in VR it will be possible to complete all three seasons.

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

On 08/07/2020 at 12:15 pm, dozensnake said:

And I didn't understand there just a VR attraction or a full-fledged game 

The norms are full

giphy.gif

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

Cheto looks too graphonistic for psvr, is it really already showing on ps5

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

5 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

Cheto looks too graphonistic for psvr, is it really already on ps5 show

There is a heavily trimmed graph. Look at the shadows, they are square.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

And still, this is 5 times steeper than what psvr can now

1ee4 07.08.21

T
Tobias_Ripper 07.08.21

On the PC, I hope that they will also release a VR mode. It's just a must-have. Along with Halfa Alex and Hitman, I'll play VR when I buy myself an oculus rift s)