3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Velldanas 07.08.21 11:35 pm

HITMAN 3

Hitman_3_Logo.png

Release date: January 21, 2021
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 3rd Person / Stealth
Developer: IO Interactive A / S
Publisher: IO Interactive
Platform: PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5

HITMAN 3 is the dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy. Agent 47 returns as a ruthless pro for the most important contracts of his career. Supported by her Agency partner, Diana Burnwood, 47 joins forces with her long-lost friend Lucas Gray. Their ultimate mission is to eliminate Providence's partners. When the dust settles, 47 and the world he lives in will never be the same.

Owners of the first and second seasons can play levels from these seasons in the third, completely free. All progress from Season 2 will carry over to Season 3. With new items from the third season, it will be possible to play the missions of the past two seasons. There will be 6 new locations. Dubai, England, -, -, -, -. As a result, HITMAN 3 will have 23 original locations. The third season will be released in full, without episodes. Since IOI is now both a developer and a publisher, they can put their logo twice on the loading screen.

Spoiler

Spoiler

2jBRS1JWntQ.jpg4a7HULqtqGA.jpg

P910gazYzYg.jpgkHHBGGg36G0.jpg

Modified on August 27, 2020 by Velldanas
124 Comments
Sort by:
O
Owl 07.08.21

3 hours ago, Velldanas said:

Well, you should express your thoughts more precisely, otherwise it seemed to me that you like the reference part.

Search for faith, forgiveness, crosses on strings, Ave Maria, white suit, wings in the club, etc. etc. can be interpreted in different ways.

Well, yomayo, again I am guilty of the referral there is a referral : frog25:. the heading absolution refers to religion and the concept of absolution. the name of the mission in the second part "Anathema" again refers us to the same place. etc.

3 hours ago, Velldanas said:

I'll put it easier. Since between the second and bloodmani there was a gloomy one in the form of contracts, and after a 6-year hiatus, the developers were just looking for which path to lead the series.

And they groped for the ideal in the past two parts. The fans are delighted, the developers are happy. End.

Contracts in general, even at release, seemed to me a hastily hack, still the most unloved part.

3 hours ago, MitLas said:

In fact, the plot is poor even in isolation from the main convoy. The fact that it is more solid, and the videos are cinematic, does not make it even sane.

staging just drags. served stylishly. So in the lion's share of blockbusters the plot is about nothing, but it's another matter how they will present it. I remember how in bearded times the guys told me what a cool plot in PE4. And I told them, they say, "nooo, the plot there is as simple as a cork, but the presentation - yes, it is good." For many, there is no difference in these things.

M
MitLas 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Owl said:

staging just drags. served stylishly. So in the lion's share of blockbusters the plot is about nothing, but it's another matter how they will present it. I remember how in bearded times the guys told me what a cool plot in PE4. And I told them, they say, "nooo, the plot is as simple as a cork, but the presentation - yes, it is good." For many, there is no difference in these things.

Travis, in order to eliminate the threat of disclosing his dark deeds, sends the only person who costs nothing to sniff out everything, come to Diana and reveal him. Instead, 47, who was always one step ahead and demonstrated free will more than once, first shoots and then asks, did it happen? Now we have to save Mary Sue, who is somehow better than 47. Then the 47th falls into the trap of Denny Trejo and the collective farmer, who knows who he is and what he is capable of, does not kill him, because when you have a chance to survive one in a million, removing the threat that will pierce your head with a probability of 146% is not in your interests. Then they catch the 47th again, and not a pumped-up Denny Trejo, but a bdsm collective farmer. If the first time cutting down the 47th can be understood, then cutting down with a shocker defies any logic. At the same time, the 47th whole game gives in to emotions, and does not observe cold calculation, which is contrary to the very essence of the character. Steep feed, smacks of a new Star Wars trilogy.

A
ALF_9010 07.08.21

Hitman 3 will be the end of Agent 47's journey.

6Xs2UBjqD9-hFAJX7Xr-ow.jpeg? 800-auto

As stated by IO Interactive, with this they want to say goodbye to the series and send her to a well-deserved rest. The studio is not yet ready to talk about future plans, but hopes that the ending of this story will not leave you indifferent.

Thus, the triquel will become the final version of the series reboot. It will be possible to transfer all the content and progress from the first two games of the restart and evaluate the level of many years of work in general.

Released in January 2021 on PC, Xbox One / Series X and PlayStation 4/5.

L
LeGaTo 07.08.21

Maybe after that they will do the reboot of Kane and Lynch?

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

or freedom fighters ...

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

17 hours ago, ALF_9010 said:

they want to say goodbye to the series and send her to a well-deserved rest

To be honest, the source is such a source. I do not believe.

In any case, there was already infa about what they are doing a new IP, together with the WB.

But the trick is that recently there was news about the sale of the WB gaming division, so ...

M
MitLas 07.08.21

Thus, the triquel will become the final version of the series reboot.

Why is it called a rebut if it is for sale? Perhaps a reboot of the game's release concept?

send her to a well-deserved rest.

It doesn't sound true, I don't believe in it))

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

6 minutes ago, MitLas said:

Why is it called a rebut

plot same reboot

M
MitLas 07.08.21

Just now, dozensnake said:

plot same reboot

In which place?

The trailer itself transparently hints that this is for sale, and there is not a single statement from the developers that this is a reboot. Apparently they showed Delgado in the second season, because the reboot, and agent Smith was returned, because the reboot)))

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

MitLas well, the main plot plot is different (there are no bald clones), the plot is different (bald was not submitted to religion, etc.)

left just iconic moments and that's all

M
MitLas 07.08.21

Just now, dozensnake said:

Well, if the main plot plot is different (there are no clones of the bald one), the course of the plot is different (the bald one was not submitted to religion, etc.)

left just iconic moments and that's all

In the seasonal hitman, the lore was expanded, but the plot was not rebooted in any way.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

MitLas well, maybe the details are similar, but the plot itself is completely different, ort-mayer does not have clones, but patients, ort-mayer works here for providence, despite the fact that legacy shows how the bald one has allegedly "passed" 4 parts, about his past he doesn't know anything, etc.

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

Oh, again you brought up the topic of the plot)))

2 minutes ago, MitLas said:

In the seasonal hitman, the lore was expanded, but the plot was not rebooted in any way.

The new trilogy is partly a reboot, but a sequel. After the introductory chapter of the first season, they show the vidos that you threw off. Like time is fast-forwarding and we continue the story, throwing out some missions from Absolution that did not fall into the canon. Like the one where he carves himself a barcode in a hotel room.

7 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

Well, the main plot plot is different (there are no bald clones)

Although events begin to develop 20 years before the events of Codename 47, the lore has expanded in the comics. The clones are still in place.

RCO005.jpg

M
MitLas 07.08.21

7 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

Like the one where he carves himself a barcode in a hotel room.

In the end, he kind of just cuts it, as far as I remember, the barcode is in place
And as the prequel comic book tells, about the adventures of 47 before he woke up in a durk. The plot with minor changes, but in fact it is a sale.

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

In general, the comics turned out to be strange. When the flashback with the explosion of young Diana was shown in the game, the agent was alone.

kUcSCkH.jpgSRB0kLK.png

When in the comics, he was acting with Agent # 6.

WWUqu8QUYbA.jpgFbbR_Sb9Ezc.jpg

A
ALF_9010 07.08.21

Hitman 3 Game Director Matthias Engström spoke to Official PlayStation Magazine (Issue 178, September 2020) about the technical improvements to the PlayStation 5 game, especially the faster loading times that inevitably stimulate the gaming cycle of experimentation.

Hitman 3 is about to take another big leap forward in technology, driven and inspired by the capabilities of the PlayStation 5. It's an extraordinarily challenging game in which multiple systems run concurrently to support each other at all times. More power gives us more options.

Hitman 3 is a game about experiments. We invite players to the sandbox and allow them to experiment the way they want. Therefore, we consider saving and loading to be an important function that contributes to exactly this. The fast loading times we see on the PS5 make it the perfect home for the Hitman trilogy, encouraging experimentation like never before.

However, it is unlikely that Hitman 3 will support reflections using real-time ray tracing technology, as Engstrom later focused on praising the improvements made to Screen Space Reflection (SSR).

We've chosen the locations for Hitman 3 very carefully so that you can embark on an exciting journey and that they fit the story exactly. I will refrain from spoilers, but we have a few places that will be extremely memorable thanks to our ambient and lighting artists.

In particular, in Hitman 3, screen-space reflections are really pushed to their limits. These improvements will be added throughout the trilogy. The other day, one of our technical artists showed me some before and after pictures of the Paris fashion show, and the difference in quality just amazed me.

Hitman 3 is set to release in January 2021 for PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X.

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

ALF_9010 They have a paid magazine, I could not find access. Thanks for the quotes.

L
LeGaTo 07.08.21

Damn, it would be better if they worked on combat and shooting, as well as on cruelty

M
Manson 07.08.21

59 minutes ago, LeGaTo said:

Damn, it would be better if they worked on combat and shooting, as well as on cruelty

Why, they would have called Kyud again to write Ost, without him the atmosphere is not the same: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

1 hour ago, LeGaTo said:

Do not understand what you talking about. What's wrong with shooting? She is there better than many similar projects. Shots, ragdol physics, marks on body parts where you shoot, etc., everything is there

Cruelty is not enough? The game already has an 18+ rating. The entire level can be shoved into the car along the dismemberment. Dumping from the top of the church to a stake, etc. Or feed a hippopotamus. There is enough tin.

Fighting in terms of animation? Do you want a fighting game or just John Wick? For almost every weapon, 3 types of animation are recorded: from the back, from a run from the back, from the face. 

Modified on August 2, 2020 by Velldanas