3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Velldanas 07.08.21 11:35 pm

HITMAN 3

Hitman_3_Logo.png

Release date: January 21, 2021
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 3rd Person / Stealth
Developer: IO Interactive A / S
Publisher: IO Interactive
Platform: PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5

HITMAN 3 is the dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy. Agent 47 returns as a ruthless pro for the most important contracts of his career. Supported by her Agency partner, Diana Burnwood, 47 joins forces with her long-lost friend Lucas Gray. Their ultimate mission is to eliminate Providence's partners. When the dust settles, 47 and the world he lives in will never be the same.

Owners of the first and second seasons can play levels from these seasons in the third, completely free. All progress from Season 2 will carry over to Season 3. With new items from the third season, it will be possible to play the missions of the past two seasons. There will be 6 new locations. Dubai, England, -, -, -, -. As a result, HITMAN 3 will have 23 original locations. The third season will be released in full, without episodes. Since IOI is now both a developer and a publisher, they can put their logo twice on the loading screen.

Spoiler

Spoiler

2jBRS1JWntQ.jpg4a7HULqtqGA.jpg

P910gazYzYg.jpgkHHBGGg36G0.jpg

Modified on August 27, 2020 by Velldanas
124 Comments
Sort by:
V
Velldanas 07.08.21

I have been collecting this collection for 13 years. Everything is fine. In the same number of years, I will say hello again.

S
SSpace 07.08.21

Tim Sweeney well done politician leader and fighter 

- the post was made by a representative of the console gang 

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

Judging by how the developers cling to all the exclusive offers, fans donate not so much

Apparently, they don't want to do it again poorly as a hitman2 in which there was not enough money even for videos

but in general from launcherdrochers in a voice)))

5in @ row 07.08.21

55 minutes ago, dozensnake said:

Judging by how the developers cling to all the exclusive offers, fans donate not so much

Apparently, they don't want to do it again poorly as a hitman2 in which there was not enough money even for videos

but in general from launcherdrochers in a voice)))

it's not about launcher

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

6 hours ago, MattHazard Pururin said:

collection of games on the internet

And if they turn it off?

7 hours ago, Velldanas said:

Big. You have your entire collection in one place, and they force you to take the trilogy finale elsewhere. What will happen to temporarily exclusive content? Elusive goals and seasonal missions.

What the fuck anyway? We (the fans) donated to the resurrection of the series, and they spat in one layer of gamers. It is not yet known how the progress will be carried over.

And what about the achievements? I personally know some guys who created new accounts in order to take games there only those that they will definitely pass 100% and not litter their profile with shit.

You can, of course, shout out "oh, then you buy it on the incentive and knock everything out again", only there are two big BUTs:

The game is already for 200 hours, it is such a pleasure to knock out 200 hours again in the second round. There are challenges in the game, and many of them are butt-breaking. Come on, go through the second Wolfe again with 1 life on hardcore mmmm.

The game has a progression that takes a very long time to play and which greatly affects the gameplay itself. You seem to be playing in MXV? Well, buy it again in the EGS and beat everything from scratch, I'll take a look.

I am silent about the VR fashion only curling irons (I don’t have glasses), but they still promise some kind of content only for the stage.

Marvel Avengers have already been torn apart, now my Hitman ... come on, stop, Herods.

In short, there will be the best selling in the series 

C
Chornolio 07.08.21

I thought they were discussing the game, but here is the PC problem. Pfff ...

A new video with a new map - fire. But apparently the mission will be very different from the rest - it is not crowded. The question is what is the task on it. And then killing someone in such a not crowded place does not seem like a problem.

G
Greidis 07.08.21

9 hours ago, Velldanas said:

Big. You have your entire collection in one place, and they force you to take the trilogy finale elsewhere. What will happen to temporarily exclusive content? Elusive goals and seasonal missions.

What the fuck anyway? We (the fans) donated to the resurrection of the series, and they spat in one layer of gamers. It is not yet known how the progress will be carried over.

And what about the achievements? I personally know some guys who created new accounts in order to take games there only those that they will definitely pass 100% and not litter their profile with shit.

You can, of course, shout out "oh, then you buy it on the incentive and knock everything out again", only there are two big BUTs:

The game is already for 200 hours, it is such a pleasure to knock out 200 hours again in the second round. There are challenges in the game, and many of them are butt-breaking. Come on, go through the second Wolfe again with 1 life on hardcore mmmm.

The game has a progression that takes a very long time to play and which greatly affects the gameplay itself. You seem to be playing in MXV? Well, buy it again in the EGS and beat everything from scratch, I'll take a look.

I am silent about the VR fashion only curling irons (I don’t have glasses), but they still promise some kind of content only for the stage.

Marvel Avengers have already been torn apart, now my Hitman ... come on, stop, Herods.

although I partially understand your pain, it’s useless to tell someone something about the progression. Well, kamon, you yourself understand that all the items of the progression from the first two parts, they will duplicate in unlocks in new missions, repainting the color. Well, you have to grind your teeth without a skin for a suitcase and a gold digle ...: frog35:

Just now, Chornolio said:

I thought they were discussing the game, but here is the PC problem. Pfff ...

A new video with a new map - fire. But apparently the mission will be very different from the rest - it is not crowded. The question is what is the task on it. And then killing someone in such a not crowded place does not seem like a problem.

Yes, there will be a 100% unknown target and it is necessary to kill the killer and most likely unravel the whole case along the way.

R
RIELTOR 07.08.21

Pfff, I have 2016 part on ps4, 2nd part on Xbox, III part will be on some of the new consoles  

A
ALF_9010 07.08.21

I will buy for a curling iron 5, because most likely I am vryatli with such prices I am adding new Pek in 2020 2021. : frog27:

H
Happyface 07.08.21

15 hours ago, Manson said:

Norm location 

Cool done! It is interesting how the gameplay of the "investigation" will (if it does) take place and whether it will be counted in a replay if you immediately enter and point Silverball to the killer. And will mowing the whole family lead to a successful mission?

M
MitLas 07.08.21

Everything was fine until the epic story happened. Moreover, the developers now apparently no longer have a choice to refuse and will have to sit on one of the chairs. They drove themselves into a very terrible situation, it is clear that not from a good life.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

Fans would, on the contrary, be glad that thanks to additional finances they will be able to make the game cooler in the end, but no, the launcher is not the same, the game is instant parasha

M
MitLas 07.08.21

1 hour ago, dozensnake said:

Fans would, on the contrary, be glad that thanks to additional finances they will be able to make the game cooler in the end, but no, the launcher is not the same, the game is instant parasha

I remember they said during the promotion of the second season that the Vorners are handsome, thanks to them we will do everything very cool and now not only the third, but also the fourth season is possible. Accordingly, we have all seen the outcome.
I think the IOI took Sweeney's suitcase to keep the game to an acceptable minimum.

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

They could say "guys, we have troubles with the grandmas, we will also release episodes this season" and people would understand! There is no cgi in the game, they gave up in favor of in-game. Servers go off, leave statistics.

A
ALF_9010 07.08.21

The official system requirements for Hitman 3 on PC have been published.

EsPUDQ9S0I8FIEyXaLBA7Q.jpeg? 800-auto

IO Interctive has revealed the official system requirements for Hitman 3. According to the team, PC gamers will need at least an Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Phenom II X4 940 processor with 8GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon HD 7870.

IO Interactive recommends using an Intel Core i7 4790 processor with 16GB of RAM. The team also recommends Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 1070 or AMD GPU Radeon RX Vega 56.

It is also worth noting that the game will use the DX12 API. In addition, you will need 80 GB of free hard disk space.

owPHDkYhl5KR6UhoF3toiA.png? 800-auto

Hitman 3 will be released on PC in January 2021 and will be a time-exclusive on the Epic Games Store.

Modified on August 26, 2020 by ALF_9010

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

The systems are the same as in the second season, only DH11 was cut out.

T
Tobias_Ripper 07.08.21

17 hours ago, Velldanas said:

It's good that they cut it out. On DH11, the game lagged on my calculator, on DH12 it works much better.

A
ALF_9010 07.08.21

Only to the point that they cut out, 660 cards (DH11) from the minimum salaries will still not show the effects of DH12.

Minus 7 Windows and that's all.

Modified on August 27, 2020 by ALF_9010

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

IO revealed what is included in pre-order and deluxe edition.

Pre-order:

Trinity Pack (three solid color suits: red, black, white)
HITMAN3_Trinity_Pack-1024x960.jpg

Deluxe Edition:

In-game items Unique costumes (from previous installments) Deluxe sharpening (whatever that means) Digital soundtrack Digital artbook Developer comments
HITMAN3_Preorder_Deluxe_Edition-1024x785

The game will be available for pre-order on consoles and on the site of Tim Sweeney today.

An important note for consoles: when buying a digital game for carrentgen (PS4, XONE), you can upgrade to the nextgen (PS5, XSEX) version of consoles for FREE.

Modified on August 27, 2020 by Velldanas

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

Price list:

oebnAAu.png