3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hero olympus 07.08.21 11:35 pm

God of War (2018)

Platform: PS4

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Santa Monica Studio

Genre: Action Adventure

Release date: April 20, 2018

SCE Santa Monica is working on a new game in the God of War series, franchise creative director Corey Barlog officially confirmed during his performance at PlayStation Experience: God of War - Retrospective this evening.

“Yes, we are preparing another part of God of War,” he said.

https://twitter.com/SonySantaMonica/status/541365695536062464

Ynh0SK9yOqU.jpg

News from Gamespot: "There might be a reboot, but definitely not a prequel. The game is at a very early stage of development, and in the next 1-2 years, the game will definitely not be released."

Link - http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-god-of-war-in-development-at-sony-santa-monica/1100-6424051/

125 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glen L 07.08.21

I would play God of War in Slavic mythology. Something in the style of the first books of the series Three from the forest by Yu. Nikitin.

A
Ark 07.08.21

I would play God of War in Slavic mythology. Something in the style of the first books of the series Three from the forest by Yu. Nikitin.

Yes, I'm Peruns and Yarilami, you can not walk around sickly. There are a lot of gods in Slavic mythology. Viyu to pull out his zenki would be funny

d
diartik 07.08.21

the game is called "god of war"

we take any god of war from any culture and get a new series

Roman, Scandinavian, Egyptian

M
M0rr0 07.08.21

[quote name = "MWorld II" post = "4567859" timestamp = "1417958318"] I hope for a full-fledged continuation of GoW3 with an interesting concept. Yes, and leave Kratos, here is the last - the most desirable. AND TO BE MORE EVEN EVEN! [/ quote] Again in ancient greece? Seriously?

B
Basten 07.08.21

if we added another hero for the cooperative passage of the game, this is interesting 

S
Shibito 07.08.21

and a cartoon for 32 people with perks 

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

[quote name = 'diartik' timestamp = '1418575394' post = '4578987'] Roman [/ quote]

Here, yes, oh, how much different from the current trilogy: agree:  

L
Lace 07.08.21

If the continuation is the 3rd, then it's a shame for the series.

There is also a finished story jakie.png .

W
Wurz-7 07.08.21

[warn] [member = 'zhenia13'] hey hey be careful with spoilers. Next time you can get a ban for a month. [/ Warn]

G
Grafonist 07.08.21

the game is called "god of war"

we take any god of war from any culture and get a new series

About a modern sofa.

Let them take the concept from Gaiman's book, it will work out sensibly.

h
hero olympus 07.08.21

Sony Santa Monica will make a special announcement next March in conjunction with the anniversary of God of War.

Are we counting on God of War: The Kratos Collection on PS4? Do not hope for a full-fledged announcement of God of War 4, it will happen "a little later than E3 2015" - it could be either GamesCom 2015 in August or PlayStation Experience 2015 in December.

If anything, in March 2015 the series will hit the first ten!

L
Ligas-X 07.08.21

[b] [member = 'heroolympus'] [/ b], if they make a full-fledged remake of the first two parts on the GoW3 engine, then for me God of War: The Kratos Collection will become a hell of a must-have. Well, I don't really need a simple HD re-release. Maybe I'll take another one in a year for the sake of God of War III. If, of course, this God of War: The Kratos Collection comes out at all.

h
hero olympus 07.08.21

[member = 'heroolympus'], if they make a full-fledged remake of the first two parts on the GoW3 engine, then for me God of War: The Kratos Collection will be a hell of a must-have.

Well, I don't really need a simple HD re-release. Maybe I'll take another one in a year for the sake of God of War III.
If, of course, this God of War: The Kratos Collection comes out at all.

It’s a pity they don’t.

Q
Qwenn 07.08.21

But I haven't played the first 2 parts of the goov. I'm familiar with the plot, but I missed them in due time, so I really want to see Kratos breaking skulls again. In general, no matter what the game is about, the main thing is that it is made with high quality.

r
rua 07.08.21

The third part was striking in scale .. The next one will not be worse for sure)) 

h
hero olympus 07.08.21

Gossip:

On March 22, the episode will turn 10 years old. Possibly announce a special "10th Anniversary" version and possibly for PS4.

From the SSM website: 

In late March we are going to celebrate 10-years of God of War in a special anniversary celebration for our fans. Hey, that's you. We're looking forward to this.

S
Sh1nn 07.08.21

GoW3 will be released on PS4

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1014259

UPD: Coming out in July

Modified on March 20, 2015 by Sh1nn

M
M0rr0 07.08.21

Great news) simply the best

T
Thief1987 07.08.21

Excellent. Something I missed Kratos, I hope I won't have to wait long.

z
zhenia13 07.08.21

nu-pochemu_15422086_orig_.jpg