3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hero olympus 07.08.21 11:35 pm

God of War (2018)

Platform: PS4

Publisher: SCE

Developer: Santa Monica Studio

Genre: Action Adventure

Release date: April 20, 2018

SCE Santa Monica is working on a new game in the God of War series, franchise creative director Corey Barlog officially confirmed during his performance at PlayStation Experience: God of War - Retrospective this evening.

“Yes, we are preparing another part of God of War,” he said.

https://twitter.com/SonySantaMonica/status/541365695536062464

Ynh0SK9yOqU.jpg

News from Gamespot: "There might be a reboot, but definitely not a prequel. The game is at a very early stage of development, and in the next 1-2 years, the game will definitely not be released."

Link - http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-god-of-war-in-development-at-sony-santa-monica/1100-6424051/

125 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuvakstepan 07.08.21

There was a pre-order, the price tag of the norms

0_14045e_30e5432d_orig.jpg

r
reptail 07.08.21

I hope the E3 teaser will be delivered, well, or at least some information, just that it would be trite already clear - whether they continue to pull the topic of the same Kratos in Ancient Greece, or it will be a completely different story. I think it's not too early for at least some intelligible information about the project.

M
MWorld II 07.08.21

[quote name = 'reptail' timestamp = '1432674629' post = '4829493'] I think it's not too early for at least some intelligible information about the project. [/ quote]

judging by the info with the PSX, the game has been made for about a year. So it’s too early

in 2016, you can already count on a teaser  

Sony has many more games that are clearly further in production than the new GoV (gravity rush 2, media molecule games, quantim dream, band studio, etc.)

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[warn] The theme was renamed to avoid confusion. The message regarding GoW3 has been moved to the appropriate topic. [/ Warn]

L
Lordsky 07.08.21

SCE Santa Monica is working on a new game in the God of War series, franchise creative director Corey Barlog officially confirmed during his performance at PlayStation Experience: God of War - Retrospective this evening.

“Yes, we are preparing another part of God of War,” he said.

Even I missed that the developers are doing a new part. : icon_eek:: icon_eek:: icon_eek: in that case I'm waiting.

I re-pass the third part on PS3, and I am shocked by graphene. some moments will generally give heat to some next gene games. I imagine what the developers will do on ps4 hardwareopr0JDB8.gifopr0JDB8.gifopr0JDB8.gif

V
Vadimeys 07.08.21

Across the rainbow bridge to the halls of Valhalla

Insider shinobi602 teases the announcement of the new part of the ultra-violent PlayStation exclusive 

uLbvDXvqQCE.jpg

Leaked concept art

awxccTl.pngrNaZIQo.jpg5g9qzQk.jpg

The rest of the art can be viewed at this link.

Kratos will grow a beard and arm himself with an ax that will help him cut a path through the vines The environment will react to the player's actions - the same vines will release spores into the air Setting - Scandinavian mythology Kratos will visit Alfheim - one of the nine worlds of Igrdrasil, where the light elves live Kratos will sit in one or even several prisons

z
zhenia13 07.08.21

If it is Scandinavia ... I want to wet Thor: icon_mrgreen:

D
Dark_Ogr 07.08.21

Loki needs

V
Vadimeys 07.08.21

Complemented

S
SerorDe 07.08.21

I hope this time Kratos will be all right with motivation and we will not mindlessly cut out everything that is possible. Well, you can count on a complete renovation of the bistiary.

Modified April 4, 2016 by SerorDe

V
Vadimeys 07.08.21

the site and twitter of the resource where everything was published was hacked by hackers

CfPXOIpWsAA2-zN.jpg

R
ROOSTER)))) 07.08.21

What nonsense is it, what does Kratos care about the Scandinavian gods? Was it really impossible to create a new GG within the framework of another mythology, more charismatic or something, a kind of restart of the series! but then Kratos with his Greek face is like a white crow, and his beard does not suit him

n
nagibator666 07.08.21

067mOUkomkE.jpg

ptxyUNVSuzU.jpg

6lC4bSzgl_U.jpg

Rhh4j4wlSfU.jpg

eUEA5_r335Q.jpg

BQukjlT-sgw.jpg

QtKkIZ8scHo.jpg

R
Raiden_MG 07.08.21

It all looks like a cheap fake 

d
delete 07.08.21

Scandinavia is cool, but again Kratos is funny. The hero went on a trip to cut out all the Gods !? What nonsense.

But if it's true, then you will definitely need to kick the asses of Thor, Loki, Odin, and from the monsters Fenrir (The main thing is that he is very large) and Fafnir. The giant serpent Jormungand.

M
Manson 07.08.21

God again kratos ...

C
Charmander 07.08.21

Kratos will grow a beard and arm himself with an ax to help him hack his way through the vines

Well, yes, this is logical in all words. All I had to do was give you an ice ax that you can grade.  

Modified on April 5, 2016 by Charmander

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

Restart needed. I really need it. And I want an open world or something like the first Lords of Shadow.

L
Ligas-X 07.08.21

Looks like a fake.
And this topic is not a duplication of this topic here? Modified on April 5, 2016 by Ligas-X

M
Mr. Objectivity 07.08.21

Well, judging by the screen on Kratos, he only looks like red lines, so he looks like a person more