3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 07.08.21 11:38 pm

Dynasty Warriors [and other Warriors games by Koei]

f9962d2b5727.jpg

I really love the line of Warriors games from Koei, since few fans of these games decided to combine everything into one topic.
I'm playing now in WARRIORS OROCHI oddly enough on PC: shock:
I thought it was only for PSP.
That's just passed the company for Wei, in fact, the game is worse than their originals, I mean Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors, the heroes are of course all beloved, but the plot is not disclosed, if in the case of the predecessors it was possible to look through the history textbook, read legends, myths and so on further, to find out in more detail what was there, but here everything is muddy like that, the story is fictitious. In general, I have been playing KOEI games for a long time, and if you do not count their historical games, then in all the plot is lame on both legs ...
Well, okay, I'm waiting for DW6 on sale, but for now let's talk about how you would like the series to develop (it develops slowly, to put it mildly), because we love (if we love) mainly for the concept, and the implementation is usually lame. For example, if you combine the concepts of 3 games (Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors and Bladestorm), then you can fully collect the game for 9 points.
Here's another thing I want to say until I leave, (according to my vision of this concept, I will write a little later) The side track in the games of Dynasty Warriors is very cool, Ethno rock interspersed with power, very stylish)))
123 Comments
Sort by:
S
SoulGrabber 07.08.21

To be honest, I'm not really looking forward to the development of the series from Koei. I am quite happy with everything :)
Although if they took a little of the recent Vikings, I would be glad: wink:

A
Azzy 07.08.21

Well, for example, I would have worked and developed an idea with tasks like in SW.
I don’t know about "Viking", because I haven’t bought it yet, but most likely I will agree with you, here. I also really don't like the departure from the personality of the character, that is, it was very cool in DW3, each has its own ending and in some places some levels are different ... that is, as I understand it, it was done so that the fighters only participated in battles in which they really were ( if I understood everything correctly). Starting from the fourth part, we have 3 new companies and that's it, no options, you go through all the battles in which your kingdom was involved. In this regard, SW returned to that tradition, but even so I want to develop in this particular direction, since this adds replayability, I went through DW3 with ALL Persians, but here it is somehow sad, I hope for DW6.
by the way, as soon as it appears on the box, write down your impressions pliz;)

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], I sense we're just fans of this wonderful studio here! :-D

g
gravemaker 07.08.21

hate koi and warriors: D

S
Sh1nn 07.08.21

Personally, I like [b] Sengoku Basara [/ b] from CAPCOM .... ^ _____ ^

S
SoulGrabber 07.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], I believe in a bright future, when people will stop waiting for the next finals / MGU, and will count the days in their calendar until another Warriors is released, even if it will be Gundam 17 :)

p
palam 07.08.21

An excellent series .. one of my favorites ..
but DV6 ...
To be honest, I'm a little disappointed .. I was hoping for a breakthrough for something that would rise one step higher, like it was, for example, with bladestorm, but no, I was wrong ... to begin with when I just started playing it seemed to me that the game really increased its quality level, but it was not there ... there are so few innovations in the game that it seems that this is not dv6 but some dv4 4.5

I was hoping that all the chips from EW and SM and DW would float to the new part, but nifiga ... everything is very dry ... and the mechanics / complexity of the game has changed a little, that's why the question is asked to give such a sea of ​​time to complete the mission if it really goes through in 15 minutes ... why? Yes, because all the "heads of the ass" (whose chelas need to be protected) stick to the ground and only forward at the same time they have to run to them all the time, because they cannot defend themselves, and therefore when the "heads of the ass" get to the final point, they have to resort there (although usually until they get there, I'm already arranging genocide there) and kill the heads of the bastard or he will endure the "heads of the ass" .. and the final comedy ... 15 minutes and the job is done.
thus, any company in musa (musou fashion) is traversed in 2 hours maximum because there are only 6 cards for each year ... this is terrible ... there are very few cards in general, I put on with the transition to the "nex gene" that will be very long and interesting company and it turned out 2 hours and in kings, go to the next years ... I remember 100 hours per company in the bladestorm ... the only innovations in the game were this skill tree (completely useless because of the short company) and the ability to swim)

videos are in general, quiet horror, I'm interested in the guys there taught what a render is? the videos are pale (in the literal sense of the word) angular with creepy models, in general, absolute copies of these from the past parts ...

in the game there are no bodyguards of non-replaceable characters (during the battle) no update of weapons, no replaceable armor, no interesting plots of nichrome, in short, there are no assholes in general ... for me now the best game from them is Bladestorm, I was hoping that DV6 was on his shoulder blades .. but no ...

S
SoulGrabber 07.08.21

[b] palam [/ b] , well you direct me :( rastroilas
Bleydshtorm me too much, but it is considered the best shtob DV6 ...
Zabolvanit chtol? Make sure :)

p
palam 07.08.21

well, the taste and color as they say) maybe you will like dv6 more, where do i know)

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[b] palam [/ b], I already prepared 2k rubles for it, now I don’t know : (I was waiting like that ...
another question arose
[quote] because there are only 6 cards for each year. [/ quote]
that is, as I understand it, each gg, as it were, his own story? well, I mean that he does not participate in all the battles of his kingdom? the
second voaros as music? in the Far East the music has always been very high quality.

[Quote] everything is very dry ... moreover, the mechanics / complexity of the game has changed a little, that's why they ask you to give such a sea of ​​time to complete the mission if it really takes 15 minutes ... why? Yes, because all the "heads of the ass" (whose chelas need to be protected) stick to the ground and only forward at the same time you have to run to them all the time, because they cannot defend themselves, and therefore, when the "heads of the ass" get to the final point, you have to resort there (although usually until they get there, I'm already arranging genocide there) and kill the heads of the bastard or he will endure the "heads of the ass" .. and the final comedy ... 15 minutes [/ quote]
the same fig in WARRIORS OROCHI! only here is the fight with the Demons himself of the last mission of hard labor, not only is he not killed by my Zhang Leao and Dean Wei, which are 60+ and 50+ levels, and this on "Easu (!!!)" I played 10 times, then stupidly took in the team of CAO CAO and CAO PI so as not to lose because of them, then Zang Lao carried him out in 50 approaches, he ran out of sweat, he spent a few pounds, when he ran away few lives, he dug up and again .... the

first question: why are games developing so badly?
second question: how many people in omega team if they release 2-3 games every year (although this is probably the answer to my first question :-D)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 43 minutes 54 seconds: [ / size] [/ color]

oh! And who likes what Persians?

me for example in DW: Dian Wei, Zhang Leao, Jeng Wei, Sun Shan Xiang, Zhang Ji and Gan Ning.
In SW: Ranmaru Mori, Hanzo Hattori, Magoichi.
these are my favorites)))))))

, by the way, under the nickname Ranmaru, I played in lineage2 for the "destroyer woman".
I was very impressed by her biography! By the way, after reading, I understood where Disney stole Mulan as a character;)

I also read in detail about Dian Wei and Zhang Leao, they were animals at all, The first sacrificing his life (like, I didn't understand whether he died or not) saved the CAO CAO during a night attack, as the legend says, he almost coped that night with a hundred enemies alone, thereby allowing his lord to escape from the castle. And Zang Lao, in the company of peasants armed with rakes and hoes, held the defense in some village until the arrival of help, and they stood against a large number of warriors, I don't remember exactly ... I imagine a sight ... KILL THE RAKE !!! ...

read about many characters, and even dug up information in history textbooks. And they talked about Tahugava (SW) in culture, there they briefly touch Hanzo;) here.

p
palam 07.08.21

[quote name = "Azz"] [b] palam [/ b], I already cooked 2k rubles for it, now I don’t know :( I was waiting like that ...
another question arose
[quote] because there are only 6 cards for each year. [ / quote]
that is, as I understand it, each of them seems to have their own stories? Well, I mean that he does not participate in all the battles of his kingdom? the
second voaros as music? in the Far East the music has always been very high quality.

[Quote] everything is very dry ... moreover, the mechanics / complexity of the game has changed a little, that's why they ask you to give such a sea of ​​time to complete the mission if it really takes 15 minutes ... why? Yes, because all the "heads of the ass" (whose chelas need to be protected) stick to the ground and only forward at the same time you have to run to them all the time, because they cannot defend themselves, and therefore, when the "heads of the ass" get to the final point, you have to resort there (although usually until they get there, I'm already arranging genocide there) and kill the heads of the bastard or he will endure the "heads of the ass" .. and the final comedy ... 15 minutes [/ quote]
the same fig in WARRIORS OROCHI! only here is the fight with the Demons himself of the last mission of hard labor, not only is he not killed by my Zhang Leao and Dean Wei, which are 60+ and 50+ levels, and this on "Easu (!!!)" I played 10 times, then stupidly took in the team of CAO CAO and CAO PI so as not to lose because of them, then Zang Lao carried him out in 50 approaches, he ran out of sweat, he spent a few pounds, when he ran away few lives, he dug up and again .... the

first question: why are games developing so badly?
second question: how many people are there in omega team if they release 2-3 games every year (although this is probably the answer to my first question :-D) [/ quote]

in Musou fashion, each has a pile of history, but the heroes are divided into clans, so when playing for different heroes from the same clan, repeating battles cannot be avoided) even playing for different heroes from different clans there will be repetitions only the sides change)
well, of course, at the beginning in musa a lot of Persians are not particularly available, gradually moving for different pretzels, more are added ... there is little current, mostly in free fashion, everyone goes)

music ... m ... in my opinion it has not changed))

how many people rivet variorses? but there is not a lot of it because all their games are just different little assemblies thereof and the same%)

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[quote] music ... m ... in my opinion it has not changed)) [/ quote]
this is a gut
[quote] in Musou fashion, every year has an owl story, but the heroes are divided into clans so that playing for different heroes from the same clan repeats battles essno can not be avoided) even playing for different heroes from different clans, there will be quite repetitions only the sides change) [/ quote] that is,
4 clans, 3 kingdoms: Wei, Shu, Wu and probably also something like Other (where Lu Bu and others) ...
then it's not gut ....

p
palam 07.08.21

[quote name = "Azz"] [quote] music ... m ... in my opinion it has not changed)) [/ quote]
this is a gut
[quote] in Musou fashion, every year has a story of its own, but the heroes are divided into clans, so playing the different characters from the same clan repetition battles esesno not be avoided), even playing for different characters from different clans will be completely repeats the parties change) [/ quote]
ie 4 Clan, 3 kingdoms: Wei, Shu, Wu and still probably have something Tipo Other (where Lu Bu and others).
then it's not gut .... [/ quote]
so far only 3 clans are blue green and red))) there are no Other clans .. it may open, but so far I have passed the company% for 4 Persians)

every little man opens up a new outfit if he is pumped to lvl 25 ... mlyn has never yet been in this race with obstacles called musou fashion failed to finish up to 25th ... climb in free fashion only to download and polish the clothes I don't really want something

E
Eon 07.08.21

My Thoughts

Once upon a time I came across a series of DV3, a very cool thing, there are a ton of enemies on the screen, mega music, when you play Free fashion, the screensavers all change depending on the character, and the dialogues change very nicely) Played played played for everyone and then bang DV4 ...

After DV4, KOEI got sick and I think they should be burned. DV4 Empires / Extreme Legends ... and then it started! NO NEW INTRODUCTION, on the contrary, the deterioration of the game itself after DV3 in terms of everything.
Until DV4, I didn't get such a nice thing ... Romance of the 3 Kingdoms 7 ... this game is probably the best thing to mine that Koei has ever invented, YES AND NOW THEY ARE KILLING THE SERIES! If in RTK7 / 8 there were probably 25 endings, and a bunch of events, then in 9/10/11 there are probably 3 endings and get them such insanity. In 10/11, so generally suffers from the mega stupid allies of the prefects and everything!

Okay, but back to DV / SV. I bought DV4 / DV4 Empires hoping to get something new about Warriors. Nifiga, the game remained by bluntly pressing the square and the green button and sometimes zero. The enemies became wretchedly stupid, they just started WAITING until they were killed ... the same maps, no personality for the characters, by the way, about the Chi-Bi maps, just copy the paste from DV3.

In short, okay, besides the fact that DV4 did not reveal anything new, but killed it, so it was still nothing in terms of screensavers / history. Okay, in the hope that DV5 is the most with DV3 ... disappointment again, but the story was more interesting and yet somewhere I have already seen it, somewhere this animation, somewhere such stupid enemies, somewhere I saw it ...

SV1 , received after DV4, by the way the thing was more pleasant and unique ... but it's just the same just darker DV ... disappointment. Oichi is our everything!

Conclusion KOEI is pathetic, I don't understand how they live, and I don't understand how you can think so unreactively about all your games. And I think that even with the DV6 redesign, and some +1 thing ... will not give the game a good ball. A stupid mess that has become generally needed without any reason, with randomly generated missions is not fun. I also want to keep silent about the voice acting ... kill someone Xiau Qiao! So I choose to give RTK another chance / DV is killed for me.

p
palam 07.08.21

yes, the voice acting in the games of which has always been wretched ... why can not you choose Japanese, because it’s probably much more pleasant to play with the Japanese voice acting and not with the clumsy American, whose games were originally aimed at the Japanese market ...

how do they live? I say all the games, of which they are just different assemblies of the same game .. it's not difficult to do ...

E
Eon 07.08.21

I agree, they live at the expense of VERY fanatical / country people.

c
car breaker 07.08.21

I have not played any game in the series, because. I had enough on ps2 and other games, but on PSP I want to try out a series. On PSP there are several dynasty warriors, one samurai and orochi. Has anyone played these parts on PSP? Where should I start, which is better?

s
saramago 07.08.21

[Quote] question one: why do games develop so badly? [/ quote]
Because the Japanese, and so with a wild squeal, buy all the games in the series, regardless of their quality.
Sales will go down and quality will go up, although they may completely close the shop.

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

Koei are the best! I go through all the Warriors games completely! Yuhuu !!)) Although the changes in DW6 upset me ((Sun Ce, Guang Ping and many others changed weapons, and a hundred times worse than they were ((
The coolest character of all time and peoples-lu bu! eee: D

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[quote] LU BU! [/ quote]
he's cheating :)
[quote] Although the changes in DW6 upset me [/ quote]
what can you note about the pros and cons of the game?