3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 07.08.21 11:38 pm

Dynasty Warriors [and other Warriors games by Koei]

f9962d2b5727.jpg

I really love the line of Warriors games from Koei, since few fans of these games decided to combine everything into one topic.
I'm playing now in WARRIORS OROCHI oddly enough on PC: shock:
I thought it was only for PSP.
That's just passed the company for Wei, in fact, the game is worse than their originals, I mean Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors, the heroes are of course all beloved, but the plot is not disclosed, if in the case of the predecessors it was possible to look through the history textbook, read legends, myths and so on further, to find out in more detail what was there, but here everything is muddy like that, the story is fictitious. In general, I have been playing KOEI games for a long time, and if you do not count their historical games, then in all the plot is lame on both legs ...
Well, okay, I'm waiting for DW6 on sale, but for now let's talk about how you would like the series to develop (it develops slowly, to put it mildly), because we love (if we love) mainly for the concept, and the implementation is usually lame. For example, if you combine the concepts of 3 games (Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors and Bladestorm), then you can fully collect the game for 9 points.
Here's another thing I want to say until I leave, (according to my vision of this concept, I will write a little later) The side track in the games of Dynasty Warriors is very cool, Ethno rock interspersed with power, very stylish)))
123 Comments
Sort by:
F
Freeman 07.08.21

[member = 'Azzy'], 4 was a port to be precise, and the rest of the ports did not cause joy either, for the sake of interest I played 6 on ps3. And I did not see the difference except for the names = ( 

the series does not develop

the first time, then yes, it causes the wildest delight!

here I agree. : agree: For the first time in the 4th I played pitch with a friend, so they even forked out for vidyuhu for as much as 1500r, then for us it was a lot of money)))). Since the game already required shading)))

Modified Feb 26, 2013 by ff8frm

P
Professor Link 07.08.21

[quote name = "Azzy" post = "3137236" timestamp = "1361871030"] [b] [member = 'Professor Link'] [/ b], well, if you're not already fed up with them, I think you should like it. I do not know how it is on Wii U, but in any case, if you played a little before that, then it is possible that you will like it very much. ...

F
Folkner 07.08.21

I go through each dynasty from 3 parts, I still like everything, but now I play differently. DW3 was 1 game for me on ps2 and the feelings were like Ace's.

R
RD 07.08.21

koei are generally good fellows. they created the masterpiece of Uncharted Waters and a ton of awesome strategy games. on ps2 in Kessen 3 he chopped for a very long time.

2d FIGHTER 07.08.21

I've always been neutral about this series. played almost all parts of warriors since dw4. but I was not enough for more than 5 hours. dw6 just really disappointed me. then I downloaded dw7 to boxing and to my surprise it stuck in the game for 100+ hours. I would also like to note a very high-quality soundtrack (perhaps even the best in the series) as soon as dw7 xtreme iegends (ps3 exclusive) came out, I bought it without hesitation and also stuck for a very long time. in general, I advise everyone who is not indifferent to this series to evaluate dw7.

S
Sagara 07.08.21

The first two Dynasties, as well as the Samurai, were the hardest bit en-ups. Now it’s all gone to hell. Especially the last parts.

D
Dragon of dojima 07.08.21

It's good that we created a theme because I really love this series of games. Began acquaintance with part 5 on ps2 then 6 on boxing and so on. Recently (on the day of release) I bought a dv8 in the Japanese store and just recently finished it. I didn't really feel the revolution, but I really liked it. I plan to play later in Ken Rage 2 (I liked the first one) and buy two more.

And that the series does not develop can and for the better. Fans like it, okay.

D

Damn, I really want to buy a dv8hl on a ps4 in a yap store, but it's not crazy to buy one. Maybe there are fans here with ps4 who would like to buy together? It seems to have passed on ps3, but for some reason the hunt is on ps4.

Modified on February 25, 2014 by hddmitry

S
Sagara 07.08.21

[quote name = 'Miles-Tails' timestamp = '1393406653' post = '3959143'] play [/ quote]

in

[quote name = 'Miles-Tails' timestamp = '1393406653' post = '3959143'] Sengoku Basara [/ quote]  

S
Sagara 07.08.21

[member = 'Miles-Tails'], she's just better. In everything. 

D

Not in all it is simply different.

S
SoulGrabber 07.08.21

on sat more varied locations, both in design and building levels.
Sbshnye heroes have individuality, both in terms of the plot, that on the battlefield. in two half of themselves are the same type of dull dummy without noticeable differences. it's not worth talking about the story.
on sat many times more game situations and other scripts. stupidly more content.
The sbshny ost is tearing the dvshny to shreds.

yes, sat in everything is better than dv.
honestly, I can't remember a single plus for the last one.
True, I compare sb3 sun dv7, but it is unlikely that the new parts have deteriorated / improved a lot.

Z
Zenforso 07.08.21

There are three Sengoku Basara (aka the Samurai Hirous) and really better than dynasties, because the characters there are more noticeably different from each other and the boss fights will be more creative, well, the locations themselves are not as faded as in the dynasties.

But that is why the dynasty actually claimed to be "historic" until it itself switched to more elaborate designs, finally crossing out its foundations, becoming an ordinary milking parlor ala Code, only for the Japanese.

S
Snakeeater 07.08.21

I had such a question for people who are very much too familiar with the subject. What significance does Pirate Warriors have in all of this? Is it just a piece that only Chunk lovers should check out, or will it roll over to all Warriors lovers? 

Modified on March 16, 2014 by SnakeEater

B
Blank 07.08.21

[quote name = 'SnakeEater' timestamp = '1394990761' post = '4002874'] or is it for all Warriors lovers? [/ quote] 

This is

D

I bought it today. Does it make sense to post more videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GkIm8URtV0

S
Snakeeater 07.08.21

Guys who played Warriors: Legends of Troy? 

S
Snakeeater 07.08.21

[member = 'Miles-Tails'] is probably as late as the third one. 

M
M0rr0 07.08.21

[member = 'SnakeEater'], explain to me what the thrill of the gameplay is. From the outside it always seems to me that this is a serius sam with a sword, but for mentally retarded viabushniki. What's the trick? Modified on March 22, 2014 by M0rr0

a
alien boyfriend 07.08.21

[member = 'hddmitry'] balin, my nipples are swollen.
And why there are so few parts on the Japanese series, because it is better, twice.

[quote name = 'M0rr0' timestamp = '1395492969' post = '4018553'] From the outside it always seems to me that this is a Serius Sam with a sword, but for mentally retarded viabushniki. [/ quote] 

What the hell are you talking about?
First, when did Sam crush such a crowd? I understand there were a lot there too, but this is a stupid comparison. 
Secondly, what is meant by "for mentally retarded Wi-Fi users"? What is a bitmap? With a bunch of characters, combinations between them, great music, and a lot of fan?
Of course, this is not a highly intelligent game, with a powerful graphics engine, so that the soap does not spoil your eyes. There is no super-trooper plot twists in it, and the plot itself is already known from the first part. So let's drive all the bitmaps, for their mental retardation from the current games, to see such games should not exist at all in your opinion.
I may be talking nonsense, but what you are saying is ridiculous. Looks like you pogamat into it a couple of times, alone, cried, and realized that he was not very good.