3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 07.08.21 11:38 pm

Dynasty Warriors [and other Warriors games by Koei]

f9962d2b5727.jpg

I really love the line of Warriors games from Koei, since few fans of these games decided to combine everything into one topic.
I'm playing now in WARRIORS OROCHI oddly enough on PC: shock:
I thought it was only for PSP.
That's just passed the company for Wei, in fact, the game is worse than their originals, I mean Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors, the heroes are of course all beloved, but the plot is not disclosed, if in the case of the predecessors it was possible to look through the history textbook, read legends, myths and so on further, to find out in more detail what was there, but here everything is muddy like that, the story is fictitious. In general, I have been playing KOEI games for a long time, and if you do not count their historical games, then in all the plot is lame on both legs ...
Well, okay, I'm waiting for DW6 on sale, but for now let's talk about how you would like the series to develop (it develops slowly, to put it mildly), because we love (if we love) mainly for the concept, and the implementation is usually lame. For example, if you combine the concepts of 3 games (Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors and Bladestorm), then you can fully collect the game for 9 points.
Here's another thing I want to say until I leave, (according to my vision of this concept, I will write a little later) The side track in the games of Dynasty Warriors is very cool, Ethno rock interspersed with power, very stylish)))
123 Comments
Sort by:
M
M0rr0 07.08.21

[member = 'MazingerZ'], I said that from the outside it looks like primitive shit with primitive entourage, locations, enemies, their intelligence, etc. etc.

And now, attention, the key word is from the outside.

Now, attention -2, I asked a simple question.

What is the trick that many are sitting on this series? How does it catch?

P.S. Viabushnik is you. Without those epithets that stood before, but a viabushnik. Do not take it as an insult

[b] [member = 'Miles-Tails'] [/ b], tailed, well, you at least tell me, what's the mix? I'm not going to throw poop, I'm curious. Modified on March 22, 2014 by M0rr0

a
alien boyfriend 07.08.21

[member = 'M0rr0'], pff, before you ask, learn to speak normally so that you can be understood, my friend.

And what is the "salt"? So you play and you yourself will understand why there is no need to look from the outside, preferably not one, one is not as interesting as two.
I think there is no point in explaining the rest, this is not a game that has a special "salt", because looking at the gameplay you can understand what its "salt" is.

M
M0rr0 07.08.21

[b] [member = 'MazingerZ'] [/ b], mochilovo in not the most detailed and varied locations with minimal NPC resistance. Hack and slash, because the language does not dare to call it a slasher or bitemap in the classical sense. In itself, this is unlikely to be of interest for a long time. Especially considering the number of games in this gameplay. That means there must be some kind of development or variety, which I do not see from the videos.

S
SoulGrabber 07.08.21

I had such a question for people who are very much too familiar with the subject. What significance does Pirate Warriors have in all of this? Is it just a thing that should be checked out only by fans of the Piece, or will it roll over to all fans of Warriors? In principle, what is the first thing, what is the second. this is far from sat, but not so sick of it as dv. the golden mean and probably the best game (games ok) omega since Bladestorm.
To be honest, not really in anime, but in one piece I don’t fumble at all, but on the whole the plot was funny, so it’s probably possible for the bitzap haters to play them and get a share of the fan.

[member = 'M0rr0'] what is the minimum NPC resistance? put hard and knock out the max ratings with lowers. then you will cry that there is no challenge in dark souls)))

D
Dragon of dojima 07.08.21

[member = 'MazingerZ'], [member = 'Miles-Tails'], 

Ok, I'll just be glad. Here's what I have filmed at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orhxhK8KYaY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEtEL3wo2X8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQGnWaZ6g7I

[member = 'Miles-Tails'], Not known about the US and Europe yet.

a
alien boyfriend 07.08.21

[member = 'M0rr0'], again you are looking at the graphics, but with such a number of models you would play at 15fps, no less. And then every time it is tightened, and the game is made more colorful.
In general, it plays the role of a fan base, someone likes it, but someone does not, for example, like with Super Robot Taisen, like an already so stretched title, even monotonous in moments, but this is one of my favorite TRPGs, because in every part I see robots from those anime that I watched, and ash-tree stump I will gladly want to play for them.

That is to say - "the taste and color."

S
Snakeeater 07.08.21

explain to me what the thrill of the gameplay is.

In fact, this is a kind of Sam. I really enjoy playing Warriors in co-op. You can compete with your partner, who will kill more enemies, for example. In addition, the gameplay is expanding, there is pumping, which gives replayability. Cool heroes, cool modes (Ambition Mode, for example). The games are very for the amateur, but I see a certain magic in them. Have you ever played Warriors / Basara? And, well, yes, I would like to note the cool challenge in the game. Today we spent 10 attempts in the hope of putting Lu Boo in DV8 on hard (this is not the maximum mode yet). 

Modified on March 22, 2014 by SnakeEater

B
Blank 07.08.21

[quote name = 'SnakeEater' timestamp = '1395516651' post = '4019507'] I love playing Warriors in co-op. [/ quote]

Eh, it would be real to play online. 

S
Snakeeater 07.08.21

[quote name = 'Blank' timestamp = '1395516742' post = '4019512'] Eh, it would be real to play online. [/ quote]

DV8 is online.  

B
Blank 07.08.21

[member = 'SnakeEater'], lags. Sow mach lagi.

S
Snakeeater 07.08.21

[member = 'Blank'], well xs. We played today without any problems. By the way, there was a patch that rules something. May have been fixed online. 

M
M0rr0 07.08.21

[b] [member = 'SnakeEater'] [/ b] to try. There is a third basyara on the Wii, I can lock it unchecked

S
Snakeeater 07.08.21

[member = 'M0rr0'], yes, try to check out the freebie on Wii. 

M
M0rr0 07.08.21

[b] [member = 'Miles-Tails'] [/ b], don’t think I am tempted to puke from everything Japanese. Not at all.

M
M0rr0 07.08.21

[b] [member = 'Miles-Tails'] [/ b], for example, I am able to do such a series as Deception from tekmo. Niche niche strife. It does not bother me

B
Blank 07.08.21

[member = 'SnakeEater'] will have to try. The most asshole with it in PW1.

There is a soooo oversync.

S
Snakeeater 07.08.21

[member = 'Blank'], then you will have to play alone in pv, unfortunately. 

S
Swapik 07.08.21

[member = 'SnakeEater'] will have to try. The most asshole with it in PW1.

There is a soooo oversync.

In DW8, OOS remains, but you can play.

S
Snakeeater 07.08.21

[quote name = 'Swapik' timestamp = '1395521109' post = '4019677'] In DW8, OOS remains, but you can play. [/ quote]

Yes, we played normally today, generally calmly straight.  

D
Dragon of dojima 07.08.21

[member = 'M0rr0'], again you are looking at the graphics, but with such a number of models you would play at 15fps, no less. And then every time it is tightened, and the game is made more colorful.
In general, it plays the role of a fan base, someone likes it, but someone does not, for example, like with Super Robot Taisen, like an already so stretched title, even monotonous in moments, but this is one of my favorite TRPGs, because in every part I see robots from those anime that I watched, and ash-tree stump I will gladly want to play for them.

That is to say - "the taste and color."

Do you also love CPT ?. Wow, that's cool because few people in Russia are interested in this series. I went through the entire trilogy of masokishena and on ps3 og2 and dark prison. In April, I don’t know whether to take it or not. It’s too painful for me to get a little fed up with the series, and alpha 2 has not yet been fully completed. And so look at my channel, you can check out what I went through ..

And what is good about the Musou series is not so easy to explain. I started getting to know her with ps2 and I liked her. Since then I have been playing.

[member = 'M0rr0'], Basara is kind of a little different. There the emphasis is on Persian design and action, while in Musou the emphasis is on history and veracity. Although they did not come up with such things that it is already a shame for the history of Japan and China.