3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 07.08.21 11:38 pm

Dynasty Warriors [and other Warriors games by Koei]

f9962d2b5727.jpg

I really love the line of Warriors games from Koei, since few fans of these games decided to combine everything into one topic.
I'm playing now in WARRIORS OROCHI oddly enough on PC: shock:
I thought it was only for PSP.
That's just passed the company for Wei, in fact, the game is worse than their originals, I mean Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors, the heroes are of course all beloved, but the plot is not disclosed, if in the case of the predecessors it was possible to look through the history textbook, read legends, myths and so on further, to find out in more detail what was there, but here everything is muddy like that, the story is fictitious. In general, I have been playing KOEI games for a long time, and if you do not count their historical games, then in all the plot is lame on both legs ...
Well, okay, I'm waiting for DW6 on sale, but for now let's talk about how you would like the series to develop (it develops slowly, to put it mildly), because we love (if we love) mainly for the concept, and the implementation is usually lame. For example, if you combine the concepts of 3 games (Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors and Bladestorm), then you can fully collect the game for 9 points.
Here's another thing I want to say until I leave, (according to my vision of this concept, I will write a little later) The side track in the games of Dynasty Warriors is very cool, Ethno rock interspersed with power, very stylish)))
123 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheSayid 07.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], Pros-improved graphics, the soundtrack is good as always) All the characters have changed their costumes, and some have their hairstyles, etc.)) basically all look cool. Lu Xun, for example, was finally nothing in the past parts, but here he looks cool)) Sun Jian has a fashionable haer now)) Characters swing up to level 50, and you can learn 50 skills. The bad thing is that you will learn these skills sooner or later if you swing a Persian up to level 50 . It would be better to make skill 100 and like so that you swing it in your own way) The gameplay has changed slightly, now the Renbu system has appeared. You start the level with Renbu level 1, i.e. you cannot combine strongly, and then if you hit everyone a lot and quickly, Renbu reaches level 3.
The biggest disadvantage is that many Persians were given very unsuccessful weapons, if you remember Sun Ce had such cool sticks, and now he has a blunt spear, etc. And so, in general, fans of the series will not pay attention to other disadvantages))) The fact that all ordinary soldiers are weak, weak AI, etc.)) Changes in difficulty levels are here Easy, Normal, Hard, Master and Chaos. Chaos is simply unrealistic to play, much more difficult than in the previous parts. But I can't get the 4th weapon for Lu Bu (which I have level 50 and has all the characteristics of 1000 out of 1000). Well, actually. On boxing. there are 2 crazy achievements. I earned 900 achievements, and the last two are hellish)))) Game Modes-Musou, Free Mode, Challenge Mode (change mod is not very good)

R
RD 07.08.21

I played only 3 parts of Dynasty Warriors, I liked it. Solid chopper. And the soundtrack is also very good. Only with jambs control :(

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

[b] RD [/ b], play new parts, like the controls are clear, I think)))

O
OkaRin 07.08.21

Gaers, how is the 6th part - for the uninitiated by the past parts - can it be a pleasant bitemap? : roll :)

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[quote] neprosvyaschennogo for the last part - a pleasant bitemapom can okazatstso [/ quote]?
[b] Taelsien [/ b], I think yes, because the story is based on real events in the description of "the novel of the Three Kingdoms" Luo Guanzhong. You look and want to read Raman, I started to read it, but with my knowledge of English it became impossible, although I read a lot of historical references about that time, and I learned a lot about the heroes I liked. some actually performed feats! here. I think you will find a character to your liking, I have about 10 of them)))

[b] [/ b], Thank you, I'll probably take it from the next salary :) you are completely right about the fans :)

O
OkaRin 07.08.21

Yes, I've heard about the story: roll:.
I'll have to try :), I'm also very attracted by the fact that there are so many characters in the din), there will certainly be someone to choose from and who will please ^^ ...

A
Azzy 07.08.21

you will play then you will describe for whom you first started and in general what sensations from the Persians. :) Pts I'm interested in your opinion)))

O
OkaRin 07.08.21

Ok), then I'll write)).
But I have so many games in line that tin% __%)) ...

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], where can I get the novel (download)?)) I've been interested in this for a long time) I think it doesn't exist in Russian, although I read it in English. : D
By the way, you read that Zhang Liao, when he went to Wei, repelled the attack of 10,000 enemy soldiers, and his army was of 800 people! In general, Sparta is resting))))

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[b] [/ b],
[quote] at least read in English. [/ quote]
I don't remember already, that time (it was about 4 years ago) yahoo helped me, but I'll look for a link.
[quote] By the way, you read that Zhang Liao, when he went to Wei, repelled an attack of 10,000 enemy soldiers, and his army consisted of 800 people [/ quote]
Yes, this is truly a feat, I read it. I read about many of my favorite fighters on catfish, Dian Wei is also a hero, such devotion is rarely seen.

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], yeah))
By the way, Lu Bu was kind of executed by Cao Cao ((Horror ((I just can't imagine how you can kill Lu Bu: D)
And another interesting fact is that Sun Quan killed Guan Yu in one battle and his son Guang Ping)) in general, this is all sooo interesting: D

J
Jaspar 07.08.21

and the version on the PSP? is it worth getting to know the series with them? otherwise there is nowhere else, on ps2 I don’t know where to get it

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

[b] Jaspar [/ b], The first part of the DV on the PSP generally sucks, and the second is very even nothing. I think it's worth it :) Well, in general, a classic for me is DW4 on PS2 :)

A
Azzy 07.08.21

I bought today the Dynasty Warriors 6)))
I like it))) I expected after the sad fifth part and the variorse of the Oroichi that it wakes up worse, but the game became more like my beloved Third Dynasty, they also added more RPGness and personality to the Persians, then what I wanted to. Although the accents have shifted from ethnicity towards anime, there are no eyes in the game, there are no eyes on the floor of the face, but the rest of the design, in particular the design of new murder weapons and reworked characters, looks more like an anime, not to say that this is good or bad, just a little differently)))
Separately, I would like to say about the music ... although there is nothing to say, it is, as always, a masterpiece and epoch-making.

[b] Taelsien [/ b], in my opinion DW6 is the best place to start.
listen, I think this will strengthen your desire to play!

[url = http: //www.sendspace.com/file/rgu9f0] music between battles [/ url] - I fell out when I heard ...
[url = http: //www.sendspace.com/file/ ywnv2v] music while taking the castle Chi Fi (mine) [/ url] - but under it I want to run into a bayonet attack: mrgreen:

[quote] Well, in general, a classic for me is DW4 on PS2 [/ quote]
well, I played with the first parts (the first was a fighting game), but until now the most beloved was DW3, now I think that DW6 will take this place!

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], I'm glad you liked DW6 so much. : D I opened everyone a couple of days ago)) It's a pity that there are no Meng Huo and Zhu Rong in the game, and indeed this scenario of Nanman ((By the way, how do you like Dong Zhuo?: D He became thicker than the kilo by 300 :-D I am the first once I saw it, I laughed so hard: D

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[b] [/ b], I haven’t seen him yet now passed the company for DIAN WEI he had the nebulo of this battle (Hu Lao Castle, in my opinion, she was called))

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], For Zhao Yun, when you pass there before the first battle, they will draw him: D Unsubscribe when you see: D

E
Eon 07.08.21

Do not know honestly speaking, many of these characters are overvalued, but were feats, and so on and so forth, but still the coolest guys is

Wang Yong / Wang Ling / Cheng Gong

were you eyes would be on the Romance of the Three korolevste translated type game from Koei) is desirable 7/8/10 part

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[Quote] If I were you, eyes on Romance of Three Korolev would translate the type of game from Koei) Desirable part 7/8/10 [/ quote]
I know, I played at one time.
[Quote] I don’t know, honestly speaking, many of these characters are overrated [/ quote] It’s
not necessary to talk about overestimation, in fact, many were heroic, but the time when it was such a boom, and the legends certainly embellish a lot, but it’s worth not underestimating either.
It's a pity that no one will ever guess to make a game based on the legends of the Russian peoples, I think our peoples have at least no worse legends, but that's another story :)

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

Warriors Orochi 2 comes out in September: D There will be just a lot of characters: D I'm really looking forward to ... DW6 passed very quickly, I want more warriors !!! : gigi: