3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 07.08.21 11:38 pm

Dynasty Warriors [and other Warriors games by Koei]

f9962d2b5727.jpg

I really love the line of Warriors games from Koei, since few fans of these games decided to combine everything into one topic.
I'm playing now in WARRIORS OROCHI oddly enough on PC: shock:
I thought it was only for PSP.
That's just passed the company for Wei, in fact, the game is worse than their originals, I mean Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors, the heroes are of course all beloved, but the plot is not disclosed, if in the case of the predecessors it was possible to look through the history textbook, read legends, myths and so on further, to find out in more detail what was there, but here everything is muddy like that, the story is fictitious. In general, I have been playing KOEI games for a long time, and if you do not count their historical games, then in all the plot is lame on both legs ...
Well, okay, I'm waiting for DW6 on sale, but for now let's talk about how you would like the series to develop (it develops slowly, to put it mildly), because we love (if we love) mainly for the concept, and the implementation is usually lame. For example, if you combine the concepts of 3 games (Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors and Bladestorm), then you can fully collect the game for 9 points.
Here's another thing I want to say until I leave, (according to my vision of this concept, I will write a little later) The side track in the games of Dynasty Warriors is very cool, Ethno rock interspersed with power, very stylish)))
123 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azzy 07.08.21

It will be a big mistake if KOEI does not add online to the games!

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], I think if he adds, it will be something like Challenge Mode Online. : D How is the passage of DW6 going by the way?)))

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[b] [/ b], slowly, since MGS4)))
And so it passed for some of them, for Dian Veya in particular,
In fact, the series grew straight, the only thing I didn’t like was the more Americanized-anime nature of the characters, for example, Dian Vee was made simply Strong , big and stupid, although according to the description, he is Brutal with a slight touch of mystical strength, a big man. the way they described him in DV6 is very similar to that of Xu Zu, another bodyguard who was really big, strong stupid and interestingly kind!

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], :-D
Well, yes Ksu Zu (or just Kuzya) is a funny character))) In general, yes, the characters have become less realistic, but they are all stylish))) I didn’t like it (His Ax was better, I just cannot understand, everyone had a similar appearance (I mean in life), but what about weapons?

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[quote] But what about weapons? [/ quote]
Well, some had descriptions, weapons, for example, the power of Dean Wei was associated by many with his ax, on which there was a spirit ornament in the form of a buffalo! In DV6, the ornament was transferred to the armor, and so his weapon was an ax.
Emperor Sao Sao also possessed some kind of sophisticated sword.
In general, like this)))

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b],: D
It seems that in the 6th part they overdid it with changes)))
By the way, last year I was in China and asked about the times of the 3 kingdoms. I was told that everyone was afraid of Cao Cao and he was a real tyrant))

A
Azzy 07.08.21

I watched "Three Kingdoms: Rise of the Dragon" the film is incredibly cool, sentimental and gorgeous! The only thing that is not entirely clear to me is that the heads of the hero are Zhao Zilong, but from the description of events and other things, I realized that in the game his name was Zhao Yun. One of the facts that say that this is Zao Yun, he is one of the five tigers, the rest of the tigers are named the same as in the game.
Costumes and battle scenes at the level of VK navrenoe! The only army of Cao was more reminiscent of Hitler's army. And so the film is credible in everything!

D
DarK JiN 07.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], thanks for creating the theme ... love the Dinasty Warriors line ....

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], can you give a link to the Movie?))

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[url = http: //torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php? t = 1060326] http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1060326 [/ url]

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], Thank you, I'll take a look, I'll unsubscribe :) I
played yesterday in Warriors Orochi2.
From the very beginning, you can choose Orochi and his team)

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

Reviving the theme: D
1) [size = 150] Dynasty Warriors 6 on PC and PS2 [/ size]
[img] http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/57/DW6.jpg/255px -DW6.jpg [/ img]
Released November 18 in the USA
As far as I know, it does not contain any changes, everything is the same as on Xbox360 and PS3

2) [size = 150] Warriors Orochi 2 (PS2, Xbox 360) [/ size]
[img] http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/Warriors_Orochi_2.jpg [/ img]
Out in Europe on September 19
Contains Campaign for Shu, Wei, Wu, Samurai, and Orochi troops (Orochi is open from the very beginning!)
Modes:
1) Story
2) Dream-28 special scenarios where we are offered to play for a certain three characters)
3) Versus:
Tag Team-Good old duels, similar to those that were in DW4.3 at 3.
Elimination-Duels, but already 1 on 1
Steeple Chase-Horse racing, in the style of Mario Kart, collect various items that have an attacking or defensive effect
Competitive -Full battle, Army versus Army.
3) Survival-The same as the Tag Team versus, but against the computer, you play until you die
And also-13 new characters, including those new ones that we saw in Samurai Warriors 2 XL
Here is their full list:
# Fu Xi - Chinese God. Was in DW3. This is his comeback
# Gracia - daughter of Mitsuhide Akechi's
# Himiko - Japanese queen of shamans, lived during the 3 kingdoms, ally of Wei
# Katsuie Shibata - Guard from SW2
# Kiyomori Taira - Samurai, lived in the 11th century. Japanese made
# Kojiro Sasaki - Enemy of Musashi, was a guard in SW2 and a playable Persian in SW2 XL
# Motochika Chosokabe
# Nu Wa - Chinese Goddess, also a comeback from DW3.
# Shin Orochi - Orochi's real form. Other fighting techniques, other strikes, etc. Power.
# Sun Wukong
# Taigong Wang -
# Toshiie Maeda
# Yoshitsune Minamoto
20 new levels
More than 70 new scenarios

3) [size = 150] Dynasty Warriors 6: Special [/ size]
[img] http://dynastywarriors.neoseeker.com /w/i/dynastywarriors/a/ad/DW6_specialfake1.jpg [/img] Available
for PS2 only for now in Japan from October 2nd.
Changes: Unfortunately, the ability to swim has been removed (: confused :).
Changed characters (All have completely changed their fighting style and weapons, and also added a script in Musou mode):
* Cao Pi - Instead of a generic sword-longsword.
* Ling Tong - instead of the sanjiegun spear.
* Ma Chao - Instead of a spear, a huge sword
* Taishi Ci - Instead of a spear-dual rods (his old weapon from DW5)
* Yue Ying - Instead of a long bow-arm-mounted crossbow.
* Zhang He - Instead of the Spear-Claw (his former weapon from DW5)

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[b] [/ b], how would you like a movie better? : D

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], Finally checked out the movie!)) I liked it! But it seems to me that for the role of Zhao Yuna it was necessary to take a cute thread: gigi: Someone similar to the character from Koya: gigi: I
started reading myself the work of 3 Kingdoms :) is very interesting! :)

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[b] [/ b], There is no Three Kingdoms in Russian, but it's a pity, I would read it ... I'm not friends with English, with Chinese tembolee :)

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], Maybe someday I will translate)))) In a year I will know Chinese, and with English everything is ok now) So you will be my first reader: gigi: :-D I will send an exclusive copy, autographed ! : gigi:

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

DW6: Empires is already out, I'll go buy soon :)
[b] Azz [/ b], haven't you played yet?): D

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[quote] DW6: Empires has already been released, I'll go buy soon [/ quote]
nope, I don’t know what kind of buns there will be ... Demon Souls completely consumed part of my gaming mind, which is responsible for the desire to play something)))

T
TheSayid 07.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], clear)
Well, there Meng Huo returned it once)
Returned and expanded the character creation mode)
Well, in general, everything is like in the old games of the Empires series. :)
It's a lot of fun to capture China) Try it) I played the last part for a very long time. :)
By the way, I played Romance Of The Three Kingdoms 11?)
A very difficult and cool game) Has returned my love of strategies :)

A
Azzy 07.08.21

[quote] By the way, did you play Romance Of The Three Kingdoms 11? [/ quote]
Yes, but I'm not a fan of strategies, although I played a lot of the game :)

[quote] Well, Meng Huo returned it once)
Returned and expanded the character creation mode ) [/ quote]
aaa, I know, I thought maybe there are some other goodies, because this is very, very little for me to buy the game ... now I approach the purchase very carefully, because now there is not so much free money as I would like ...