3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gefus 08.08.21 12:23 am

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

bcKnqlo.png

Platform: TBA

Developer: Massive Entertainment

Publisher: Ubisoft

Official website: https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/home/

Release date: TBA

Ubisoft Annecy, Red Storm Entertainment, Ubisoft Reflections, Ubisoft Bucharest and Ubisoft Shanghai are also working on the sequel. The project is created on the updated Snowdrop Engine. All the details at E3 2018.

124 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 08.08.21

Kent Veit, first caught after patches and in many things rolled more than Destiny

the second part has no competition at all and the skirt only pleases in recent years

E
ED007 08.08.21

dozensnake is similar - took the game in November 16th - everything was fixed and passable even in solo : fuck_yea_guy.4556:

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

I'd like very much to add graphonia. Otherwise, the first part a year after the release was a very good game. Definitely better than Destiny 2.

g
gvammer 08.08.21

3 hours ago, Lex Mercer said:

I'd like very much to add graphonia. Otherwise, the first part a year after the release was a very good game. Definitely better than Destiny 2.

Only due to the fact that there was grind in the game for the sake of grinding, the rest of the gameplay was dull.

K
KirimKirimich 08.08.21

5 hours ago, Lex Mercer said:

in the first bad graphics? 

m
monomah 08.08.21

also very happy about the news. 
I took the first one at the start, but it quickly became boring, although the impressions were extremely positive.

recently returned to look at the work done and again hung for many hours. I hope they will not disappoint.

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

41 minutes ago, KirimKirimich said:

in the first bad graphics? 

No, but the amount of "rubbish in physics" and "interface on the ground" that was shown in the first two trailers is not in the game :(

R
Rokudze 08.08.21

1 hour ago, Lex Mercer said:

No, but the amount of "rubbish in physics" and "interface on the ground" that was shown in the first two trailers is not in the game :(

The map is on the ground, just not so spectacular

Modified on March 9, 2018 by Rokudze

D
Dreamo 08.08.21

is the seasoner's worth taking now?

K
KirimKirimich 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Dreamo said:

is the seasonals worth taking now?

not now. a few days ago there was a discount on it. 900 was worth.

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

1 hour ago, Rokudze said:

The map is on the ground, just not so spectacular

And there is garbage, but also without that effect.

G
Gefus 08.08.21

ov in the first one still amazes

from the second one waiting for more different modes and loot

K
KirimKirimich 08.08.21

I don’t want the second one. The first can still be developed and developed, but, I understand everything, business is business, so we are waiting for the second.

but it seems like they said that while the first one will not be thrown and that something else will come to her.

S
Spoony 08.08.21

Modified June 10, 2018 by Spoony

H
Hyper2014 08.08.21

H
Hyper2014 08.08.21

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

Correct sequel. I signed up for the beta (https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/ru-ru/beta) and I'm waiting for an invite : 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

Screenshot_22.jpg

Modified on June 11, 2018 by Velldanas

x
xWhItEWoLFx 08.08.21

Screenshots

VhqOzi5oMk4.jpg

yvjSL_LRTzU.jpg

avXRag-7_-4.jpg

-VbtAYTw8mw.jpg

B
Black mamba funk 08.08.21

2nd Division - Anthem of Fate.

Many are Lebanon from Destiny, and most of them are not in order to fulfill the Anthem.

The main thing is that the optimization is normal. And then the first one, even on the layer without boost, howls like a rocket at the start.

I will buy the fattest digital pack - all inclusive.

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

They got rid of the bulletspoon campaign, except for the bosses, which at least look thick, and not just in a hat. Well, top fire off armor. Competitors are no longer needed