3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gefus 08.08.21 12:23 am

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

bcKnqlo.png

Platform: TBA

Developer: Massive Entertainment

Publisher: Ubisoft

Official website: https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/home/

Release date: TBA

Ubisoft Annecy, Red Storm Entertainment, Ubisoft Reflections, Ubisoft Bucharest and Ubisoft Shanghai are also working on the sequel. The project is created on the updated Snowdrop Engine. All the details at E3 2018.

124 Comments
Sort by:
K
KirimKirimich 08.08.21

1 hour ago, xWhItEWoLFx said:

Everything is much simpler. Part 1 has a very negative atmosphere since the release of the game. There were so many problems that word of mouth did the trick. The first part in Steam is still in mixed reviews. New players can no longer be attracted to the project. Opinion negative> positive. Therefore, Ubisoft made a knight's move to make entice a new player base, which will not pour out of it. They will do everything according to their minds now, there will be a project for at least 5 years of life.

do you work for yubisoft? 

H
Hyper2014 08.08.21

KdXGozv.jpg

x
xWhItEWoLFx 08.08.21

6 minutes ago, KirimKirimich said:

do you work for yubisoft? 

Logical chain. 

K
KirimKirimich 08.08.21

1 minute ago, xWhItEWoLFx said:

Logical chain. 

Does yubisoft have a game for 5 years of life at least? strange chain ...)

x
xWhItEWoLFx 08.08.21

23 minutes ago, KirimKirimich said:

Does yubisoft have a game for 5 years of life at least? strange chain ...)

Siege has been living for 3 years.

K
KirimKirimich 08.08.21

Just now, xWhItEWoLFx said:

Siege has been living for 3 years.

OK. convinced. let's see.

E
ED007 08.08.21

4 hours ago, 5in @ row said:

So why is it better and fundamentally changed from the first part?

meaning to change something fundamentally if everything was OK? an example of radical changes in gameplay in the same MGS 5 showed nothing? 

B
Black mamba funk 08.08.21

2 hours ago, Charmander said:

Yeah raids, carry the suitcase or blow up the tank?

And then carrying the balls is the ultimate dream.

In the same detonation of an armored personnel carrier, two must turn off the turrets, the third must place explosives (I really do this in one under the blue, but not the point). This is the combat interaction in the raid.

All four raids are completely different, and two on the Legendark are the most demanding for team play.

C
Charmander 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Black Mamba Funk said:

And then carrying the balls is the ultimate dream.

Believe me), the balls are better and the games are different, division is an RPG (when will people learn, God) and Dustan is an RPG shooter, so you shouldn't expect any kind of advancement.

B

1 minute ago, Charmander said:

Believe me), the balls are better and the games are different, division is an RPG (when will people learn, God) and Dustan is an RPG shooter, so you shouldn't expect any kind of advancement.

So he said, as if you can expect advancement in Dustan, in C grade it will be the same on other locks.

Both jester / RPG, in both, everything depends on the gear. This is not a dummy where you took a fractional shell at the very beginning and you distribute the whole game to them.

C
Charmander 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Black Mamba Funk said:

So he said, as if you can expect advancement in Dustan, in C grade it will be the same on other locks.

Both jester / RPG, in both, everything depends on the gear. This is not a dummy where you took a fractional shell at the very beginning and you distribute the whole game to them.

It seems to me that you do not understand the basis, in principle, few people understand it) that's why everything happens. Waiting for a cluck cluck-pachimu this guy is dying from the clip. 

Modified June 11, 2018 by Charmander

B

Just now, Charmander said:

It seems to me that you do not understand the basis, in principle, few people understand it) that's why everything happens. 

Destiny's base, the core gameplay itself is primarily shooting. In Division, the shooter component is not that secondary, but it is tied to equipment, skills, the sum of all these factors.

But it is precisely when I play Division that I perceive myself as DeNiro during the "Skirmish", running around the city and firing back, hiding behind the cars. And not by the almighty power ranger where mobs push the slingshots apart when playing Destiny. 

Something like this )

x
xWhItEWoLFx 08.08.21

THE DIVISION 2 THE FALL OF WASHINGTON

pj3GVw2BWoU.jpg

It has been 6 months since the deadly virus hit New York and the rest of the world, causing irreparable damage to humanity. At this very time, the Special Squad comes to the rescue - specially trained agents trained to act independently in emergency situations, in normal times who live and work as ordinary citizens. Since then, the agents have fought relentlessly to preserve what is left ...

For the special forces, this time around, the stakes are higher than ever. Washington DC is the most protected city on Earth and is under threat. If Washington falls, the whole nation will fall ... As agents of the special squad, you and your team are the last who can save the city from the consequences of the pandemic.

NrTT7ykjl8Q.jpg

The game was developed by Massive Intertainment - the studio that donated the first part. Tom Clancy's The Division 2 is still an MMO RPG shooter set in a postacalyptic and devastated Washington DC setting that combines beauty, cult and realism of the environment, where the player will experience all the signature features of the game with a variety of RPG elements like never before before. Play alone or with a team of four to experience a wide variety of activities, from a story-driven campaign and competitive PVP matches to a Dark Zone where anything can happen.

WASHINGTON

BUmbTskQb1Y.jpg

As a result of the virus, storms, floods and the ensuing chaos, the city has undergone changes. Explore an open world full of diversity - from flooded urban areas to historic sites and landmarks during the hottest summer in history. The streets are overflowing with enemy groups - each with its own foundations and desire to control the city. You must free the city and save what is left of society.

BEST ENDGAME CONTENT

xwyrPwIwHgw.jpg

Tom Clancy's The Division 2 is built in such a way that the game guarantees the player constant access to new, unique and varied activities after the completion of the main story campaign. The game will offer new challenges and a progression system, interesting twists and turns and, for the first time, RAIDS. Players will also have access to a wealth of post-release content, including free additional story missions, map expansions, and new game modes throughout the year.

mqHYrrTsLvM.jpg

UPDATED PROGRESS SYSTEM AND NEW CLASSES

iqqz8aOfNZU.jpg

After completing the main story campaign, unlock new classes - Demolitionist, Sharpshooter, or Survivalist. Each class will open up its own progression system, with new talents and skills that will improve your character and make him a more effective agent in your chosen role.

THE WORLD

ktGyb9saDKg.jpg

Residents of the city and enemy groups constantly strive to survive, fighting for food, medicine and ammunition. As for the factions, they strive to control their territories and resources. Diverse needs and motivations will lead to clashes between enemies, friendly factions, civilians and ultimately you as a Special Squad agent, creating a dynamic world full of surprises.

ASSOCIATIONS OF RESIDENTS

9wn5RhLldw8.jpg

Civilians have banded together to create their own society, but their existence is threatened. Work closely with them to keep them safe, and they in turn will help you develop and manage your base of operations.

UPDATED DARK ZONE

BLTOmAwrBCg.jpg

The Dark Zone is an unbridled area with the best loot in the game. Also, this is the most dangerous place, where fear and tension are too high, where betrayal awaits you, because any agent can turn against you and steal your valuable equipment, earned by sweat and blood. In Tom Clancy's The Division 2, this zone was created for fair and immersive gameplay, regardless of your character's level of development.

m
monomah 08.08.21

maybe I missed this point, but is there infa on the scale of the map? more / less than the first part? 

B

4 minutes ago, monomah said:

maybe I missed this point, but is there infa on the scale of the map? more / less than the first part? 

No information yet

x
xWhItEWoLFx 08.08.21

4 minutes ago, monomah said:

Today, at the ubi conference, we will most likely find out.

m
monomah 08.08.21

Black Mamba Funk xWhItEWoLFx is understandable, I hope the size of the world will increase significantly.

C
Charmander 08.08.21

And by the end of part 1, the map has changed a lot? otherwise I stopped playing after the introduction of the first inkerzhen.

k
kolian666 08.08.21

monomah and much more then? If only there will be transport, otherwise you will get tired of running, it is better to let it be the same, but worked out to the smallest detail, than like the wildlands

B

4 minutes ago, Charmander said:

And by the end of part 1, the map has changed a lot? otherwise I stopped playing after the introduction of the first inker.

The dark zone has been increased. The city is expanding from one lock of the dark zone. Territorial expansion is mediocre.