3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gefus 08.08.21 12:23 am

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

bcKnqlo.png

Platform: TBA

Developer: Massive Entertainment

Publisher: Ubisoft

Official website: https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/home/

Release date: TBA

Ubisoft Annecy, Red Storm Entertainment, Ubisoft Reflections, Ubisoft Bucharest and Ubisoft Shanghai are also working on the sequel. The project is created on the updated Snowdrop Engine. All the details at E3 2018.

124 Comments
Sort by:
V
Velldanas 08.08.21

: Aww-yeah-meme:

K
Kefir 08.08.21

The first one is very good, but unfortunately there are not many people who go through the plot. And first of all I went exploring the city, walking like crazy and looking at all these signs, buildings, gateways, shops, bridges, subways, carriages, and cars. And only in the second, due to their tactics. Very cool made, but first of all, the game world absorbs you.
But for some reason, according to the gameplay trailer, there is absolutely no sense of the discovery of something new, unusual, and interesting. Just a city, jungle and brave warriors, which for some reason resemble the Army-Of that 2.
I hope I'm very much mistaken.

Modified June 15, 2018 by Kefir

R
Rokudze 08.08.21

3 minutes ago, Kefir said:

there is absolutely no sense of the discovery of something new, unusual, and interesting.

Because they just brought the same game into a new set. There is no feeling of some kind of transition to the next level.

And yes, I know that the classes are new and swing in a new way, but still.

Modified June 15, 2018 by Rokudze

K
Kefir 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Rokudze said:

Because they just brought the same game into a new set. There is no feeling of some kind of transition to the next level.

It's not always a bad thing, you could choose Autumn Chicago, just imagine this chic architecture, skyscrapers, private houses, canals, and Red Fire tree crowns, plus to this add the effects of rain, and a mutation of the virus that makes people crazy cannibals. And voila, a very cool rework, and not just another dumb jungle that got everyone!: troll_face_63:

R
Rokudze 08.08.21

20 minutes ago, Kefir said:

It's not always a bad thing, you could choose Autumn Chicago, just imagine this chic architecture, skyscrapers, private houses, canals, and Red Fire tree crowns, plus to this add the effects of rain, and a mutation of the virus that makes people crazy cannibals. And voila, a very cool rework, and not just another dumb jungle that got everyone!: troll_face_63:

There will be these jungle once or twice

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

20 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Autumn Chicago, just imagine this gorgeous architecture, skyscrapers, private houses, canals

Play Watch dogs lol

22 minutes ago, Kefir said:

makes people crazy cannibals

Oh, this is not necessary current

the cool thing is that there are no zombies

https://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_tom_clancy_s_the_division_2_e3_gameplay_1_pc_4k_60fps_-42381_en.html

B
Black mamba funk 08.08.21

1 hour ago, Kefir said:

Winter or skyscrapers for the second time, no one would have endured for another 3 years. And Washington is an excellent place in the USA where you could move the game - the strongest power was struck in the very heart ...

And at the expense of zombies, they can make an event (unlikely, but they can) similar to what was in the rainbow6. Moreover, at the forum, the yubiks somehow raised this topic in the Division.

But only as an event. On an ongoing basis, this will drain.

K
Kefir 08.08.21

18 hours ago, Ligfip1 said:

Play Watch dogs lol

Oh, this is not necessary current

the cool thing is that there are no zombies

https://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_tom_clancy_s_the_division_2_e3_gameplay_1_pc_4k_60fps_-42381_en.html

Dogs 2 are pretty cool, they have a cool nerd atmosphere, and quite interesting gameplay, but it's not autumn there. 
Well, I looked at the gameplay that you threw, it's more like Ghost Rikon than a division, a completely different atmosphere. 

R
Rokudze 08.08.21

27 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Dogs 2 are pretty cool, they have a cool nerd atmosphere, and quite interesting gameplay, but it's not autumn there. 

: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

Did you know that Watch Dogs existed before the second part?

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

K
Kefir 08.08.21

8 hours ago, Rokudze said:

: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

Did you know that Watch Dogs existed before the second part?

the first part is a rare dog. : 57a8bd5e82fcf_FROG19:

N
NetSky 08.08.21

To be honest, I don’t know in any way, after the first part was shown, the second did not make such an impression, and in general it looks more like an addition with new tweets, I expected more, and the developers apparently went along the path of Destiny 2, the same eggs, view from sideways

x
xWhItEWoLFx 08.08.21

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/ru-RU/the-division-2?ncid=1628-4969---1-odsocmed-22-28-TCTD2_GameDetails--15-3--0618- 6 ---- TCTD2_C2W___TCTD2_GameDetails_ID60703

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

m
monomah 08.08.21

From December 15 to December 18, The Division 2 closed testing will take place on PC, to which a very narrow circle of players will be invited. 

I was not called = (

Modified December 14, 2018 by monomah

P
Piero 08.08.21

Eh, I'm not narrow anymore (

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

Priority goes to those who pre-ordered. They also have it on their website. So it was with the first division.

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

cool dark zone pumped, but damn again chtol hellish buletspunzh

x
xWhItEWoLFx 08.08.21

It seems to me that at the start the game will again be a raw sho tryndets.

S
Shpak-G 08.08.21

If the subject did not punish the solo players as the same, God forgive me, Fallout 76 or TES Online, I would have bought it without hesitation. The setting is dragging. And so - by. Maybe 10 bucks on sale in a couple of years and I'll take it for a single. 

Modified January 18, 2019 by Shpak-G