3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gefus 08.08.21 12:23 am

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

bcKnqlo.png

Platform: TBA

Developer: Massive Entertainment

Publisher: Ubisoft

Official website: https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/home/

Release date: TBA

Ubisoft Annecy, Red Storm Entertainment, Ubisoft Reflections, Ubisoft Bucharest and Ubisoft Shanghai are also working on the sequel. The project is created on the updated Snowdrop Engine. All the details at E3 2018.

124 Comments
Sort by:
g
gvammer 08.08.21

They again made a dark one for pve and pvp? They don't learn anything.

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

This is the game that I will buy right away)

m
monomah 08.08.21

kolian666 Yes, adding transport and fast travel is quicker. in the first part, it was quite quickly possible to pass the map across, but the scale was not enough for me. even if they increase it by 1.5 times and it will be fine, provided that not just fields and water, but full-fledged locks with thoughtful exploration.

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

I understand it will be like a simulation of life. NPCs will give tasks and fight with bandits. I believe in Array, they play with the mountain!

https://dtf.ru/games/21169-the-division-2-otlichiya-ot-pervoy-igry

k
kolian666 08.08.21

19 minutes ago, monomah said:

provided that not just fields and water, but full-fledged locks with thoughtful exploration.

well, this is just hard to believe, especially in a game focused on online

H
Hyper2014 08.08.21

30 minutes ago, monomah said:

kolian666 is not just fields and water, but full-fledged locks with thoughtful exploration.

I would like to believe.

In the wake of the virus, storms, floods and the ensuing chaos have radically changed Washington, D.C. Explore a living world full of diverse environments, from flooded urban areas to historic sites and landmarks during one of the hottest summer events in history. The streets were overrun by enemy factions, each with their own agenda and each vying for control of the DC. You will need to liberate the city and protect the remnants of society.

Ubisoft calls The Division 2 "an action-RPG shooter in a living world."

"Your existence in the virtual universe will depend on exploring the world and developing your own skills. This dynamic world combines the authentic elements of the previous part of the series, as well as tactical decisions, role-playing elements, trading and many innovations."

g
gvammer 08.08.21

In the second division, the main thing is that the post-game content is interesting, but there is also a dark zone as in the first part it is completely sad.

H
Hyper2014 08.08.21

Yubisoft will show a new gameplay video (hopefully with a PC) and cinematic

OsHWOTLmlxU.jpg 76FL_iv96G0.jpg

B
Black mamba funk 08.08.21

48 minutes ago, Ligfip1 said:

I understand it will be like a simulation of life. NPCs will give tasks and fight with bandits. I believe in Array, they play with the mountain!

https://dtf.ru/games/21169-the-division-2-otlichiya-ot-pervoy-igry

There is not so much massive as red storms. They themselves play a lot in both pvp and pvp. And they have a clear vision of what and how. It was they who pulled up the first part.

Update from @ Hyper2014

The map is 75% larger - this is great, just hit it. 11 sq. Km.

Modified June 11, 2018 by Black Mamba Funk

g
gvammer 08.08.21

29 minutes ago, Black Mamba Funk said:

There is not so much massive as red storms. They themselves play a lot in both pvp and pvp. And they have a clear vision of what and how. It was they who pulled up the first part.

Update from @ Hyper2014

The pvp in the game was terribly unbalanced.

Modified on June 11, 2018 by gvammer

B
Black mamba funk 08.08.21

4 minutes ago, gvammer said:

The avp in the game was terribly unbalanced.

This is not a contra) there is no awp in the div.

Bolts: m700, m44

And they are not imbs either in the faith of the hunter, or in the vigilant sentry. In pvp, the meta has changed and bolts are not one-shot, even more so in pvp on legendaries.

Modified June 11, 2018 by Black Mamba Funk

m
monomah 08.08.21

with the size of the map, it is clear that it remains to be seen how much these spaces have been worked out. 

42 minutes ago, Hyper2014 said:

Following the virus, storms, floods

The virus is understandable, but where did the rest come from? why suddenly.

H
Hyper2014 08.08.21

Just now, monomah said:

The virus is understandable, but where did the rest come from? why suddenly.

Hopefully they will touch on this topic and explain what happened to NY.

m
monomah 08.08.21

Hyper2014 well, in NY, snow did not seem to be a disaster, but here there are storms, floods ... where did it come from.

but in general NY probably simply could not contain it all and fell, with such a backlog it is possible to make a bunch of parts about different regions.

Modified on June 11, 2018 by monomah

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

18 minutes ago, Black Mamba Funk said:

: cat-123:

H
Hyper2014 08.08.21

6 minutes ago, Ligfip1 said:

: cat-123:

This is not of infa, but still, Marco loves and knows how to do mathematics, writes that he counted.

g
gvammer 08.08.21

21 minutes ago, Black Mamba Funk said:

This is not a contra) there is no awp in the div.

Bolts: m700, m44

And they are not imbs either in the faith of the hunter, or in the vigilant sentry. In pvp, the meta has changed and bolts are not one-shot, even more so in pvp on legendaries.

I'm talking about pvp.

H
Hyper2014 08.08.21

Raid for 8 people confirmed

Modified on June 11, 2018 by Hyper2014

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

2 hours ago, Hyper2014 said:

Raid for 8 people

: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

x
xWhItEWoLFx 08.08.21