3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gefus 08.08.21 12:23 am

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

bcKnqlo.png

Platform: TBA

Developer: Massive Entertainment

Publisher: Ubisoft

Official website: https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/home/

Release date: TBA

Ubisoft Annecy, Red Storm Entertainment, Ubisoft Reflections, Ubisoft Bucharest and Ubisoft Shanghai are also working on the sequel. The project is created on the updated Snowdrop Engine. All the details at E3 2018.

124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darik 08.08.21

1 hour ago, dozensnake said:

They got rid of the bulletspoon campaign, except for the bosses, which at least look thick, and not just in a hat. 

I agree, in the first part it pissed me off PPC)

5in @ row 08.08.21

so how is it better and fundamentally changed from the first part?

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

2 minutes ago, 5in @ row said:

So why is it better and fundamentally changed from the first part?

A completely new city. Instead of "corridor" New York, we have open Washington. New plot, new story and everything else.

G
Gefus 08.08.21

3 minutes ago, 5in @ row said:

So why is it better and fundamentally changed from the first part?

we will find out at the conference today

5in @ row 08.08.21

6 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

A completely new city. Instead of "corridor" New York, we have open Washington. New plot, new story and everything else.

in short, nothing. the same dungeon shooter that will get bored in 2 weeks.

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

C
Charmander 08.08.21

Hmm, the change in the weather and the general contrast of the game went not in favor, it looks like a typical game from Clancy - everything is yellow, everything is sunny and I have an M16, the atmosphere of a winter city occupied 90% of the entire game. I'm more than sure that the developers again won't do any mechanics, not some interesting and complex dungeons, and the Diablo 3 system will be built in x5 mode.

Modified June 11, 2018 by Charmander

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Charmander said:

Hmm, the change in the weather and the general contrast of the game went not in favor, it looks like a typical game from Clancy - everything is yellow, everything is sunny and I have an M16, the atmosphere of a winter city occupied 90% of the entire game.

For 2 years this weather got sick of it. Nobody would have mastered 2 more years in the winter city.

m
monomah 08.08.21

the winter city and Christmas powerfully created the atmosphere, here of course everything is different, there is no such feeling on the videos.

C
Charmander 08.08.21

Just now, Velldanas said:

For 2 years this weather got sick of it. Nobody would have mastered 2 more years in the winter city.

Yes, this is understandable) that changed correctly, it's just that the game is now indistinguishable from Wildlands.

k
kolian666 08.08.21

I probably only for the sake of winter New York and played the first part ... here I don't even know how the game can hook : icon_confused:

H
Hyper2014 08.08.21

It is clear winter NY is gorgeous, but even here the atmosphere delivers me.

42 minutes ago, 5in @ row said:

in short, nothing. the same dungeon shooter that will get bored in 2 weeks.

: misc: 

More than half of the time in pvp.

Nameless.png

G
Gefus 08.08.21

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

That's just because of some raids, the game can already be bought. I didn’t have a good relationship with the new Vovki add-on, and the MMO was desperately needed.

Modified on June 11, 2018 by Velldanas

x
xWhItEWoLFx 08.08.21

Well, as I said before. The perfect sequel.

C
Charmander 08.08.21

Yeah raids, carry the suitcase or blow up the tank?

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

2 minutes ago, Charmander said:

Yeah raids, carry the suitcase or blow up the tank?

Destroy the APC. Survive massive fire for 30 minutes.

C
Charmander 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Velldanas said:

Destroy the APC. Survive massive fire for 30 minutes.

Mechanics and a rod.

K
KirimKirimich 08.08.21

just yubisoft decided to show all the cities of america along the way making money through watchdogs and division.

well, I don't think the game will change much in terms of graphics and gameplay.

the game about New York was already very good, it could be developed and developed, but business is business ... 

Modified June 11, 2018 by KirimKirimich

x
xWhItEWoLFx 08.08.21

18 minutes ago, KirimKirimich said:

just yubisoft decided to show all the cities of america along the way making money through watchdogs and division.

well, I don't think the game will change much in terms of graphics and gameplay.

the game about New York was already very good, it could be developed and developed, but business is business ... 

Everything is much simpler. Part 1 has a very negative atmosphere since the release of the game. There were so many problems that word of mouth did the trick. The first part in Steam is still in mixed reviews. New players can no longer be attracted to the project. Opinion negative> positive. Therefore, Ubisoft made a knight's move to make entice a new player base, which will not pour out of it. They will do everything according to their minds now, there will be a project for at least 5 years of life.

Modified on June 11, 2018 by xWhItEWoLFx