3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timsonic 08.08.21 12:41 am

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

b9f31cad2c2d.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------

This is Rebirth of the Castlevania series! The game will have an open world and a protagonist seeking revenge and salvation.
The Spanish studio MercurySteam and Hideo Kojima are working on the project.
The game will be released in 2010 on PS3 and Xbox 360.

---------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------

6e2a3876257f.jpg

E3 09 video:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09 ... ords / 50684

124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Allmighty L 08.08.21

godlike !!!

Z
Zend 08.08.21

I think I saw it on some other E3. The name, Lord of Shadows, I saw for sure. Cool of course, but something seems to me either to be a file or not. The multi-platform is also frightening, namely the volume of the carrier. Although let's hope the guys will do it like a forza, for two DVDs.

y
yuhan 08.08.21

This will be the third 3D Castelvania ... I really hope it will be successful.

g
grasa 08.08.21

gg's name is Gabrielle, maybe it's Gabriel Van Helsing: confused:

A
ACE 08.08.21

scans
[img] http://www.weplug.com/images_1/a218becaab39bde2643f0666b9589c2620090610225120.jpg [/ img]

F
FiL1N 08.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] scans
[/ quote]

Uh .. reminds of MGS 4 engine [img] http://animemaga.ru/forum/images/smilies/bear%20 (15) .gif [/ img]

d
deepRED 08.08.21

while it looks promising, let's see how they manage to transfer the mechanics of 2D to 3D ... Few people did it well, for me there are only 3 successful examples and everything from Nintendo: metroid (!), zelda, mario ...

P
Pseudodog 08.08.21

I remember once playing castelvania on Nin 64 in 3D. It was somehow ambiguous. And this one resembles the God of War, only with a whip and in Transselvania. HZ what happens.
[off] it is strange that some of the characters who called God secondary and not far from the previous parts, now so praise this game, although IMHO the similarity with God on the face. Gamag, such a gamag: lol: [/ off]

L
LeonCrus 08.08.21

[b] yuhan [/ b], the fourth .... if not the fifth ... I just don't remember how many there were on Nin64.

y
yuhan 08.08.21

[b] LeonCrus [/ b], one on the N64 and one on the PS2. Was there anything else?

L
LeonCrus 08.08.21

[b] yuhan [/ b], there are two on the PS: Lament of Innosence and Curse of Darkness.

y
yuhan 08.08.21

[b] LeonCrus [/ b], so I missed Lament ... Was there a slasher too?

L
LeonCrus 08.08.21

[b] yuhan [/ b], yeah ... And the prequel. It told where Dracula, Belmont, holy whip, etc. came from.

T
Tremere 08.08.21

castle may not be a competitor to gov, but mercury steam and koja won't do shit, the trailer is awesome

V
Voldo 08.08.21

The graphics and design are amazing. I have long wanted to play a game in which you have to fight all sorts of werewolves and other classic Western evil spirits.

w
wu 08.08.21

In 3D, and even the development team is kind of left, fucking what a mess.

K
KarmaKiller 08.08.21

[quote name = "wu"] In 3D, and even the development team is kind of left, fucking what
a nasty thing . [/ quote] But I didn't learn how to do my own 3d team,
so let

V
VIKING 08.08.21

SCRIBE! so big and fluffy.
This year is a celebration for 3D action games.
First Bayaneta then Darksiders ... soon Dante, Gov3 and LoSh.
Awesome, I'm starting to love the current gen.

k
kadet-kkk 08.08.21

[b] The Spanish studio MercurySteam and Hideo Kojima are working on the project. [/ b]

Hideo Kojima is not working on this project, I watched his interview on this issue, he said that he just looks after the work of the Spanish studio, sometimes gives advice on development, but he is not going to interfere in the development process.

m
masturbator666 08.08.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], That's why there is such an active discussion of this game. 3D Castle on Nin64 was a dull shit, and the subsequent ones were, by general reviews, just average. So this game will either just unrealistically shoot, and there will be an epic of wines, or there will be another zilch.