3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timsonic 08.08.21 12:41 am

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

b9f31cad2c2d.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------

This is Rebirth of the Castlevania series! The game will have an open world and a protagonist seeking revenge and salvation.
The Spanish studio MercurySteam and Hideo Kojima are working on the project.
The game will be released in 2010 on PS3 and Xbox 360.

---------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------

6e2a3876257f.jpg

E3 09 video:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09 ... ords / 50684

124 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tan 08.08.21

Downloading from rus psn 8)

P
Paragraf 08.08.21

[b] Tan [/ b], thank the eggs.
thanks for saying. : gigi: the
second account is just in the Russian psn. ))))

T
Tan 08.08.21

[b] Paragraf [/ b], pzhalusta: beer:

Z
Zoder 08.08.21

I also went into Russian for good luck, and there is a demo, download it !!

R
Rebial 08.08.21

For a long time.

e
exbitionist 08.08.21

[b] varg [/ b], [quote] MercurySteam is a reformatted Rebell Act [/ quote]
Didn't know: cry: severance was cool at one time: agree: ..... excellent eschen with dismembered (as the Spaniards love: wink :) and a battle - which was borrowed by DS: gigi: I

looked at the gt review - it comes out cool: love:

D
Darkiti 08.08.21

The demo is not clear at all. Graphics ye3, when it rains, it is as if everyone is doused with oil, not water. The fight is easy, the epic has not yet noticed, but the setting is cool.

s
soliddante 08.08.21

I'll take the game, but demka gov3, much more impressed.
ps I'll go and pass the demu a couple more times.

-
- = S! Z = - 08.08.21

GT [spoil] 7.9 [/ spoil] put: shock:

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 2 minutes 25 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

Oh god ... Again these updates .... ...................

m
maximumGame 08.08.21

this is the style, this is beauty, the engine is superb, the cut scenes are just mega cool. the textures are clear, beautiful. the boevka in the demo is simple, but it will be more difficult in full, don't go to the grandmother. there are still quite difficult moments, allowing in GOV you could grab the scruff of the scruff and press any attack, then you need to press it in time, it is not easy at first, it is not easy to repel attacks, while Castle's demo is a little more complicated than the Gov3 demo. But in general I liked Pts.

A
ACE 08.08.21

[quote name = "- = S! Z = -"] Oh my god ... Again these updates ....................... [/ quote]
I in psn for a year now I have not come out because of them (((

-
- = S! Z = - 08.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], but how do you download demki? (((

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 11 minutes 24 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

[offtopic] For some reason the word Haslvania is very amusing :-D

: trollface: [/ offtopic]

R
Rebial 08.08.21

Although the block cannot be bugged like in GoV. And thanks for that.
Boevka is a "strong average" so far.

J
Jubakker 08.08.21

I liked the demo, although the frame rate sags very noticeably in cut-scenes.

Z
Zoder 08.08.21

The setting, atmosphere, design and style are all top notch!

J
Jubakker 08.08.21

I love levels with snow, and in Kastelvania there will be a whole snow location. The game will be rich in beautiful angles.

R
Rebial 08.08.21

On the second playthrough, I missed the boss in a piece of stone fence ...

m
maximumGame 08.08.21

[quote name = "Jubakker"] I liked the demo, though the frame rate sags very noticeably in cut-scenes. I played on ps3 [/ quote]
oga. the average frame rate is 26FPS, the minimum is somewhere under 12 like.
on EuroG was those analysis of the demo.

after all, they inserted a non-figurative graphics there, the level of Pts is high, so drawdowns are not surprising. now on the boxing it remains to wait for the demo and compare in order to decide on what to play the game: ksfd:

P
Paragraf 08.08.21

[b] maximumGame [/ b], in one review they say that on boxing during cutscenes and qte the FPS falls more strongly, in another, that everything is identical, only on the box the colors are more saturated.

[quote] The setting, atmosphere, design and style are all at the highest level! [/ quote]
: agree:

well, I liked it very much, though as in the case of Enslaved, there are not enough demos, you need a full ASAP.

g
gameskiller 08.08.21

the scene where Gebriel was sitting by the fire reminded of a similar scene from Dantes inferno, by the way, their goals are similar, to save his beloved. the setting is incomparable, but the gameplay is some kind of Chinese clone of the year of war. generally not bad: mrgreen: