3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timsonic 08.08.21 12:41 am

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

b9f31cad2c2d.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------

This is Rebirth of the Castlevania series! The game will have an open world and a protagonist seeking revenge and salvation.
The Spanish studio MercurySteam and Hideo Kojima are working on the project.
The game will be released in 2010 on PS3 and Xbox 360.

---------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------

6e2a3876257f.jpg

E3 09 video:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09 ... ords / 50684

124 Comments
Sort by:
e
exbitionist 08.08.21

[Quote] Mercury Steam is young developed completely, not distinguished by anything [/ quote]
Jericho Barkera came out krutatan: love:
Behind them were: Barker, McGee is now Kojimich. I think of all the Japanese publishers, they are the only ones who have chosen the rules of the guys for development so far ..... of course the game will put everything in its place, but personally I have added whitewash at the very beginning, when it was announced - who is working on the game: lovebeer:

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

Who has already played the demo? how is game?

A
Art360 08.08.21

in my opinion it's pathetic when a new game of the series started in japan is made in the west ...

A
ACE 08.08.21

another 9ka - from OHM

A
Atlus 08.08.21

The game got another 9k in its piggy bank from Official PlayStation Magazine UK

ps: and 9k from Gamesmaster

N
Nitrous 08.08.21

Very cool, gorgeous autumn this year :)

P
Paragraf 08.08.21

on the cafe they write that tomorrow a demo is for everyone. : super2:
kent veit: drunk: the
review pleases))

T
The great logan 08.08.21

[quote name = "yuhan"] This will be the third 3D Castelvania ... I really hope it will be successful. [/ quote]

no. there were also three-dimensional touches on n64.

T
Tan 08.08.21

[quote name = "Paragraf"] on the cafe they write that tomorrow a demo is for everyone. [/ quote]
we are waiting for the next epic comparison from ACEa: trollface:: beer:

D
Dimanych 08.08.21

[url = http: //www.gamersyde.com/stream_castlevania_lords_of_shadow_commented_gameplay-17362_en.html] http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_castlev ... 62_en.html [/ url]
11 minutes of gameplay with comments. [b] A LOT OF SPOILERS! [/ b]
well, maybe not very much) and they will probably show all the locations and characters of the game =))
it seems that the game was successful. pleases.

S
Serene 08.08.21

gamespot set only 7.5 / 10:?
still confused by this proposal (from their review)
[quote] It's also worth noting that while the PlayStation 3 version maintains a steady frame rate, the Xbox 360 version occasionally hiccups during action sequences and cutscenes. [/ quote]

v
varg 08.08.21

[quote name = "exbitionist"] [quote] Mercury Steam is young developed completely, not distinguished by anything [/ quote]
Jericho Barkera came out cool: love:
Behind them were: Barker, McGee is now Kojimych. I think of all the Japanese publishers, they are the only ones who have chosen the rules of the guys for development so far ..... of course the game will put everything in its place, but personally I have added whitewash at the very beginning, when they announced who is working on the game: lovebeer: [/ quote ]

In general, MercurySteam is a reformatted Rebell Act, and not some young developers. Therefore, who else but the creators of Blade of Darkness should make another gorgeous action in a low-fantasy setting.

T
The great logan 08.08.21

I will not speak for everyone, but I personally really like the setting of the game.
he is fantasy, but not really.
To be honest, the ancient Greek mythology is already tired, it is very often found in games.

T
Tan 08.08.21

[quote name = "Miles-Tails"] GoW 3 huddled in a corner and cries We must take [/ quote]
Still, first you need to play in order to write off the game from the video that received the scores above, judging by the ratings in the castle, not everything is so perfect as we would like .......

T
The great logan 08.08.21

"to write off the video game that has received higher ratings" - oh, does that even mean?

M
Momentum 08.08.21

all write that the game is long 15-20ch and a lot of different locations, which I consider a plus
and also note that Kastla very beautiful
geymspot her sublayer mainly "Just about everything in the game is derivative", as everything else in the review is described very positively

T
Tan 08.08.21

[b] bubba_stix [/ b] means that the video is sweet, but in the end it's just good.

T
The great logan 08.08.21

on GT they said that the game has a lot of invisible walls and the camera sometimes behaves strangely.

and also in some reviews it slipped that he looks very faceless, without charisma, especially against the background of sometimes colorful monsters and NPCs.
and GOW is just strong in the hero's charisma. if Kratos ran like a nurse to every god, what would it be?

K
Krauser 08.08.21

I am watching the gamespot set 7.5, by what I saw I think this is an adequate estimate

P
Paragraf 08.08.21

demo in the European store. in american live / psn will be only on October 5th. : facepalm:
how they fucked up with their exclusive demos for subscribers / regions / consoles: facepalm:
went to register in the euro store.