3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timsonic 08.08.21 12:41 am

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

b9f31cad2c2d.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------

This is Rebirth of the Castlevania series! The game will have an open world and a protagonist seeking revenge and salvation.
The Spanish studio MercurySteam and Hideo Kojima are working on the project.
The game will be released in 2010 on PS3 and Xbox 360.

---------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------

6e2a3876257f.jpg

E3 09 video:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09 ... ords / 50684

124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimanych 08.08.21

the graphics are powerful of course. there are all sorts of effects and physics (even the green underfoot moves and everything is reflected in the puddles) the textures are all clear, in this regard, 5+. I don't notice such FPS subsidence, on the contrary, they add some kind of cinematic chtoli, and it doesn't interfere at all (mgc4 also "slows down" in cut scenes)
and it's hard to say anything from this demo by the game itself. slasher + platforming + puzzles + 20 hours of gameplay, it should be cool :)

Z
Zoder 08.08.21

[quote name = "gameskiller37"] the scene where Gebriel was sitting by the fire reminded me of a similar scene from Dantes Inferno, by the way, their goals are similar, to save the beloved [/ quote]
Only in Inferno, the beloved had more boobs: gigi:

A
ACE 08.08.21

[b] - = S! Z = - [/ b], on ps3 there is nothing already.

T
Timsonic 08.08.21

Dap does the demo weigh? :)

m
maximumGame 08.08.21

[quote name = "Timsonic"] Does the demo weigh? :) [/ quote]
1.5GB in Ru PSN.

[quote] in one review they say that on boxing during cutscenes and qte the fps falls more strongly, in another, that everything is identical, only on the box the colors are more saturated. [/ quote]
you need to look at those analyzes of the demos. but while there is no demo in Live, it's hard to say. Moreover, when the game is loaded, they immediately tell you that this version of the demo does not reflect the real state of affairs, such as if there are drawdowns, it is not a fact that there will be in the final version, although with such a schedule I agree to these drawdowns, especially since it does not bother .To. happens only in cut-scenes, which are processed in real time ...

but the attack triangle, of course, is cheating in radius, even the span of the chain does not fit into my 32-inch screen)) it works great with chains, and the chains are made different from Kratos, it seems of course, but the style is completely different and the hero is calm like a tank, so I like calm ones more honestly. Kratos pissed me off a little with his constant scream. and in Darksiders War is also by the way calm almost always, more charismatic.

T
Timsonic 08.08.21

[b] maximumGame [/ b]
,: agree: thanks) a lot of shot .. nicho, I'll swing it in the background))

B
Blink 55 08.08.21

liked.
I want full. one "but", if their camera does not rotate, why didn't they roll over to the right stick. aka Dante Inferno.
somehow clumsily left, and even through a clamped block.

Z
Zoder 08.08.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], yes, it's inconvenient.

R
Rebial 08.08.21

And the stick is convenient, right?

Z
Zoder 08.08.21

[b] Rebial [/ b], yes.

R
Rebial 08.08.21

Descend in the air at a height of a couple of centimeters above the floor in gov 3 have not tried, have not?

k
k! rj @ 08.08.21

It is not convenient for me to dash on the right stick. Especially when the battle is in full swing, it is inconvenient to drag your thumb from the main buttons to the right to the stick for dasha. IMHO of course.

R
Rebial 08.08.21

This is not "IMHO". This is a harsh and logical reality.

T
Tan 08.08.21

Played. It is immediately clear what they did with an eye on GOW, which is even worth borrowing such trifles as the qte buttons that pop up under the location of the joystick buttons, the graphics and atmosphere are good, the only bad thing is that the FPS is kept at a critical level.

P
Pseudodog 08.08.21

Liked everything. better than gov3 (lol of course, given that in many ways like a blueprint). The setting is good, the music is ok and the rolls from L2 are more convenient than on the right stick: lol: but if the game is for 20 hours, then what the hell is a demo for 15 minutes at most?

L
Lazio 08.08.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b],

how long do you need a demo? I felt the game and that's enough ... wait for the full one.

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

By the way, the game is not much like the Lord of the Rings movie, there is not much atmosphere from the movie.

I really love fantasy and here they conveyed the whole atmosphere of the adventure, and what else pleases is that the game for 20 hours is super we will play for a long time, only I don't want a lot of puzzles, I saw a video clip where you need to solve riddles damn it, at least not get stuck there then.

P
Pseudodog 08.08.21

[b] laziofan [/ b], for example, 40 minutes like in Darkside. The game is about 16 hours if you climb everywhere and the demo is impressive.

-
- = Ruslan = - 08.08.21

Cut scenes are long in the game, it's super.

H
Hooly_Varshick 08.08.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b],: agree: also reminded the Lord of the Rings, even from the first video