3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timsonic 08.08.21 12:41 am

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

b9f31cad2c2d.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------

This is Rebirth of the Castlevania series! The game will have an open world and a protagonist seeking revenge and salvation.
The Spanish studio MercurySteam and Hideo Kojima are working on the project.
The game will be released in 2010 on PS3 and Xbox 360.

---------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------

6e2a3876257f.jpg

E3 09 video:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09 ... ords / 50684

124 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rebial 08.08.21

Who cares - in the deme you can learn the entire available set of techniques. Even for 1000+ Exp.

x
xds 08.08.21

I do not know maybe I just do not like stubborn fanatic Govan but the demo
here basically boevka same "one-button" in Gouveia, there is a deep boevki but in the latter at least have entertainment ....
and Castle that another no, in general, the boring
graphics are more than good, I like the setting, but no gameplay

R
Rebial 08.08.21

In the game, at the beta stage, there is not even a noticeable combo call. Are they really morons there?

m
maximumGame 08.08.21

You are strange. you say that the gameplay is the same one-button game as in GOV (being a fan of GOV), but you didn't like Castle's gameplay.
I would not judge about the spectacle by a 15-20 minute demo (and very early). and the entertainment in GOV3 only in places, in the first 40 minutes and in the battle with the titanium. Castle has similar moments shown in the trailer at the end of the game. One castle is so cool ... a huge stone boss, etc. taking into account that there is about 20 hours, they did not show even a small crumbs there.

I do not know, here everyone has their own IMHO but I liked Pts. the demo is more than decent.

About boevka, by the way, in vain, there is a menu, apparently there will still be upgrades, but the combo there said that there would be just darkness (about 40 chtoli).