3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pofig.com 04.11.19 02:04 pm

Secrets, etc. (no codes and tranny) (Anno 1404)

I tried to capture with bordanova hook ship under the black flag, turned out to be !!! The cost of it is zero, the bonuses don't affect it, BUT the ship he was in Africa ship.

Here is such secretes I found know what to write.
88 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pofig.com 04.11.19

There is a problem, don't fit in the warehouse improvements edochie supplements that improve ships and Islands.

It turns out that when you choose a warehouse and see a tab with trophies then there is a button allowing you to turn pages with trophies http://radikal.ru/F/i074.radikal.ru/0908/65/bb43701bdaee.jpg.html.

I don't know....

S
SS86Precursor 04.11.19

Otpaivaem more possible tricks in the game...
P. s because just started playing the campaign I will write something interesting one...

P
Pofig.com 04.11.19

Well well boys and maybe girls, here's a new INCREDIBLE secret from this wonderful game.

I use grappling hooks had seized the ship, the ships grappled together, and at this time in the vacant slot under the hook adds the improvement of the ship (on time of boarding), and lo and behold !!!!!! This improvement there even if its to pull out of the slot.

http://s48.radikal.ru/i122/0908/c9/a50929ebbcc7.jpg

P
Pofig.com 04.11.19

Suddenly discovered another secret about pirates. Sold to the pirate ship, and the hold was a little bit of the load and thus the price of the ship is also greater. The ship disappeared money moved the stone, OOPS !!! And the cargo which was in the hold was left to float near the pirates, I picked it up again and sold. So....

Then I realized to make a big merchant ship, loaded it the most expensive item and sold it for big money, the goods are sold again after caught up to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is another little secret, too, discovered by accident. The HORSE that sits on a dig, he reloaded the excavation is very long (at least I have several hours to wait). To shorten this long waiting time, cut his way to the warehouse, wait 10-60 seconds, and then build the road to it. That's the miracle he's recharged and ready to excavations And tasks he gives too often. So....

O
OlegB 04.11.19

if you are already friends with the pirates, you can send the boat, the better the trade - the holds are more for the pirate ships. pirates sink the ships of other players, and you pick up fallen goods often come across the bonus goods (wheat seeds. improvement)
unnecessary bonus materials (bonus) want to sell to the Lord and the vizier in the online - honor and its in the diplomacy window - to change money (you can reverse the money to change the resource honor)

O
OlegB 04.11.19

a little bit of money you can earn so:
call for help from the Lord or vizier (if there's a source of honor) - they send the Navy.loaded on ships the most expensive items and sell the pirates ships with the goods (as suggested pofig) several times.

V
Vetolez 04.11.19

I have the pirates in an infinite game don't buy my ships, they offer the price but on the green tick can't push to sell the ship.

O
OlegB 04.11.19

a good way of dealing with large fleets without losses! (for example, in this way defeated the Armada(20-25 ships of the pirates to enter into an Alliance with them)
put the main forces - the ship, 4-6, near the enemy patrol squadron. One your ship (it needs to be improved by filling the slots with sails or captain,ie - mainly the speed of the ship) are going to meet the enemy fleet, lure him, moving in zigzags (not behind) to the location of its fleet and further - a trick - enemies pursue only ship that saw the first - and it is fast, easy out of the chase. and his fleet, meanwhile, grinds the enemy. there are no losses. score: 20:0

O
OlegB 04.11.19

I have the pirates in an infinite game don't buy my ships, they offer the price but on the green tick can't push to sell the ship.
you. maybe a bad relationship with the pirates, you must first enter into a trade agreement

O
OlegB 04.11.19

on the war such considerations:
1. you should always finish before the destruction of the battered troops of enemies, and then, departing from the battlefield, they are recovering, and then again spoiling for a fight.
2. near the warehouse (and key) to make small outposts - section of the wall 4-6 blocks and towers to build when we know the direction of the main attack of the enemy.(this is not to spend money on maintenance of towers in peacetime)

2.1. in General, walls with towers well constrain the enemy. I with their help, thus was able to repel the attacks of the cardinal at the city of Jeanne d'arc 6 or 5 of the company's mission and thus earned 100 bonus bling.

3. if the enemy captured = destroyed your warehouse quickly build next in your area of influence is another resource spend a little ( 200 +2+3) and the enemy will hold up for 2 to 3 minutes until it will capture a new warehouse.
And during this time, you can bring up reserves.

O
OlegB 04.11.19

little secrets in the game:
1.you can change information about the currently accumulated (available) resources on the scoreboard at the top left of the game screen (eg. by default, there is indicated a tree. tools. stone .glass)
and you, let's say, interesting information about products, goods - meat, bread, wine, milk, dates.
for this you need to open a warehouse (LMC) and RMB drag the desired item (resource) on the top left panel.
now it will be shown that you are interested in the product.
2. also changing buildings under construction in the context menu.
ie, when you right-click in any empty space,free of buildings, there is a mini bar we offer for the construction of buildings - by default, there is a warehouse, road, hut, eye dropper:) and demolition.
also open first a menu of all of the buildings (bottom right), then open this mini-menu, and then mouse drag the right firmness on the slots.
I, for example, in this mini-menu of buildings are the most in demand construction - road paving, hut, house of nomad.

l
lipton66 04.11.19

good day... I have a question for you... on the game ANNO 1404... I started to play an endless game and you can't build a ship for trade... could you help me?

O
OlegB 04.11.19

рlipton66

24.09.09 19:37 good day... I have a question for you... on the game ANNO 1404... I started to play an endless game and you can't build a ship for trade... could you help me?
you need to:
to develop the city to citizens.
to build a shipyard.
save resources: money, wood, rope.
to build a ship.
to trade (get directions).

O
OlegB 04.11.19

another feature found
take flagship,
sending him from one end of the map to another (so that the path could be longer and past the Islands)
at this time, click the mouse on the other side of the screen and press F1.
the game goes into panorama mode, and you're watching the progress of the ship and enjoy the surrounding beauty.
recommend.

a
alexey751 04.11.19

people please tell me: sometimes for the construction of the ship in addition to money, ropes and wood, requires another resource(or not a resource can not understand), in a small shipyard it should 1, large 2, tell me what the resource (denoted by something like blue is associated with water)

O
OlegB 04.11.19

sometimes to build a ship in addition to money, ropes and wood, requires another resource(or not a resource can not understand), in a small shipyard it should 1, large 2, tell me what the resource (denoted by something like blue is associated with water)
this resource is always required:) - (symbol - boat) is the limit of the number of recruited ships, it depends on the number of residents!
small ships require 1.for large 2. you've reached the limit of vehicles.

a
alexey751 04.11.19

Hello people. there is a problem, please tell me the company in one of the missions where you have to find the box and key on different Islands, so that's the box I found (there chest), but on the island with a sand storm which should be the key, the chest is not, as was the derelict ship and left. written to swim along the shore, I sailed but chests and no. Tell me what to do. Or is it a bug of the game?

I
Iglo 04.11.19

Hello people. there is a problem, please tell me the company in one of the missions where you have to find the box and key on different Islands, so that's the box I found (there chest), but on the island with a sand storm which should be the key, the chest is not, as was the derelict ship and left. written to swim along the shore, I sailed but chests and no. Tell me what to do. Or is it a bug of the game?
On this island with the sandstorm look and see the boxes, click on them and you will be happy.

L
Lord 04.11.19

around the island proplyne and you will find! Don't know why for many it has become problematic quest! I around began to float and found a chest in the water, no problem! Good luck

a
alexey751 04.11.19

about chests found in it. the campaign is not all they appear visually about this island, apparently a glitch. you can do so: either click the mouse along the shore in a circle, until the ne to receive the inscription, or select with the mouse the area of the island and the coast. and so a few times until you find a chest.