3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pofig.com 04.11.19 02:04 pm

Secrets, etc. (no codes and tranny) (Anno 1404)

I tried to capture with bordanova hook ship under the black flag, turned out to be !!! The cost of it is zero, the bonuses don't affect it, BUT the ship he was in Africa ship.

Here is such secretes I found know what to write.
88 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kalsterius 04.11.19

1. The poor who don't hang around on the streets lower the mood of the inhabitants?
2. Share tips of warfare.
3. Whether in the office to place on sale more than 6 items?
4. Can you build the Palace? How and when?

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

1 no

2лучше only opponent to press a number, so they have also to monitor the economy, that would make new units. But if you send out your troops on different Islands of the enemy, this is a waste of time and money

3 max 8

4 when 2000 of the nobles, perhaps Toda

K
Kalsterius 04.11.19

I have 2400 nobles on different Islands, why not open the Foundation of the Cathedral and the new buildings?

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

Should Schaub they were all on 1 island

...BaRmEn... 04.11.19

Noticed one thingy, if you play with the compensation construction of the building (demolition you will return the resources and gold spent), when water reserves in Noria konchayutsya, it is better to carry it to devils, and not to update the resources. Having demolished the Noria you will get the money and resources that will fully Fund the construction of a new one.
Probably many know this, but someone useful

E
Evol_X 04.11.19

in the same party you have built an Imperial Cathedral, and then immediately blew it!

achievement in management
title: decadent
reward: 10 gems

T
Tiloara 04.11.19

Guys, just started to play and the time (sooner or later) 'm stronger in the negative.
In the arcade mode, even under the most mild conditions in the moment when they begin to colonize the Islands, to deliver for example spices or bread with beer for the patricians begin to squander the money.
The clothes is not enough - build additional hemp farm. Yet what in the end the money goes and go =( Only trade save.
While trying to give all the conditions for the patricians - the money no longer remains. =\
And longer want to play. Tell me how to build an economy??? How to be in the black?

T
Tiloara 04.11.19

Just the costs for the population outweigh the income =(
And the patricians in General, little money in the beginning coming down!!! Redneck =D
The Navy even build tried. Without any money will.

E
Evol_X 04.11.19

Tiloara

1. More homes
if product is abundant, it makes sense to think about the expansion of the colony, and not to rush with sales of court-there (the main thing not to overdo it)). hence, the following paragraph

2. Taxes
with enough demand of goods and services the mood of the population increases, and, therefore, it is possible to raise taxes (dragging the slider to the right on the green scale). mind you, the taxes really affect the speed of the transition of the population in the higher classes...

3. Balance
watch the production of goods and demand. when something is missing, don't get excited and rivet immediately on +15 factories, do everything smoothly and gently.
also, check with the production chain of goods: http://www.playground.ru/files/anno_1404_proizvodstvennaya_tsepochka-53823/
you might have raw materials at times more than necessary for the finished production, factory work than wonder, and, of course, pull money from the budget. sales in the initial stages will not be worth much.

4. Optimization
compactness above all! maximum use of space for factories with a minimum number of warehouses (as practice shows, the stock 3-level copes with 6-7 factories nearby). special attention of the production system.materials - the company is expensive, and can consume budget more than it seems at first glance. save time creeps into bankruptcy...
also do not forget about the items that increase production on the island.
at the launch of new product lines, forbid the consumption of the townspeople, until a sufficient number (that is to say, buffering) for continuous supply in the future.
there are different schemes for the layout of the cities of the West and of the East, that's Google itself.

5. and of course, the Brain
The appe is not an easy game. especially when the population is over 10-15 thousand, everything happens very quickly (and sometimes painfully). in the head to have to hold quite a lot, having time to follow everything. and, sometimes, loading last save, even really can not remember what he was saying and what I wanted to do (luckily in the game you can leave the reminder). I have never had the patience to build both the Cathedral))

E
Evol_X 04.11.19

I would also like to add, about the perks. sometimes, it is very difficult to find the necessary for the production of certain goods due to randomness.

if you do not put pointless, in my opinion, setting face-down card, the volcanoes, the city Council and espionage, then your chances of finding the right perk from traders will increase substantially because there will be less garbage

c
cep mak 04.11.19

YEAH, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE FARM, LET'S SAY 4-4 IS WRITTEN AND CONSTRUCTED IN THE ZONE OF THIS ENTERPRISE AND 8 PLANTARY, SO I WONDER IT WORKS OR LOPE TO FLOW AND TO PUT?

c
cep mak 04.11.19

here's the job, to swim, odabrati boxes, they can do so, to ask him to do his job, and the ship swam, picked up and plumb and where to avoid otvlekatsya it, and then lose the sea, until they arrived, gathered and sent

E
Evol_X 04.11.19

about the number of plantations already had debates... as I recall, the increase is insignificant. or not at all. in any case, you should not bother, put as much as you need.

the boxes floats the boat itself, but fishing will have to manually. if you do nothing else and for a long time to wait, you can put the game in accelerated time (in the control settings to find the right key)

c
cep mak 04.11.19

well, speed and all that at clear, that's the opinion! one writes that he was spotted and there is an increase, and if you put the aqueduct with water and further increases to almost 5 times the profit, so that there is probably only metadon spear, glitch nice, he was asking for a tribute and I gave 4500000, so I was happy, and I try to hack money with art of Mani is not shit does not work

E
Evol_X 04.11.19

in artmoney to loot in search you need to set the range of values and not accurate

c
cep mak 04.11.19

it's like, OK, tell me step by step, and then say, Yes, but I know that I play beskonechnuyu, put a total of 80,000, it is necessary to change it, then tried it on ships to change the goods, also did not work

E
Evol_X 04.11.19

it has long enjoyed, as I remember:

- in the window (step 1) line search search in the drop down list sequence.
below to receive the menu, > = and <=. for example, you have 80 000 in the first put 79900 second 80100.
- type, in my opinion, whole.
- screening the same method.

trainer easier to find, though, with the cheat it's not that. if your balance is -5K, start again)

c
cep mak 04.11.19

I what the money ganus, just want to try and check in to eksperimentirovat, then start it normally and everything gramatno to create one, and then minus leave at the moment and not usplay even pass the third level

n
nn99nn 04.11.19

Tell me in Chapter 7, where the reef with clams??? as they say in the game, near the island with silk, but I have it there!!! who are not difficult to make a screen and put all my card went through, just got stuck!!!

And tell me how to convert the fortress into the office!!! Very necessary!!!

E
Evol_X 04.11.19

the fortress could be converted into office by selecting control menu-icon improve strength (click on the fortress to improve)

Pearls are produced on the coral reefs near the island Rechenhof