3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pofig.com 04.11.19 02:04 pm

Secrets, etc. (no codes and tranny) (Anno 1404)

I tried to capture with bordanova hook ship under the black flag, turned out to be !!! The cost of it is zero, the bonuses don't affect it, BUT the ship he was in Africa ship.

Here is such secretes I found know what to write.
88 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

I was able in the beginning to destroy the flagship of the... Just in the beginning announces a war, and went running. Just need to wait until small military leave, if such was selected in the beginning.

N
NikolaySergeeviz 04.11.19

Almost all loopholes were closed in the Venice. sorry...

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

Yes. Sorry...

N

Venice is more saturated. And I like. The game became more dynamic and razvetvlenii. Only in proportion to the gameplay and increased the number of software glitches.

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

Oh yeah... I think in the original Anno vabsche there were no glitches, and in Venice, they immediately became VERY much.

N

Let's wait the next patches... but in the meantime -- free horse...

V
Vladyka2009 04.11.19

10 residences Vogt give 10 point.

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

Do you think we do not know? Also I opening.

V
Vladyka2009 04.11.19

Mr. Prof, I do not understand your sarcasm. In the list of construction - paragraph 2 (written 20 residences). A discovery for me, Yes.

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

Well. Once you open, let to you will. But for others... Well I don't know what there is for others (I'm sorry for what I write for you, if You think so) but for me it's just an easy way to make gems.

V
Vladyka2009 04.11.19

Actually, it's probably all easy way to earn gems)) And write here - maybe someone has no desire to re-read the list of all achievements in the game.

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

So already written. TheMaestro thank you very much.

M
MAZILO 04.11.19

podckajite someone pliz where and how to take the 3rd prize of the 1st level to open the Venetian shipbuilding?

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

It is necessary to develop to the level of the citizens, and then open the icon of the prizes in the bottom right corner. (This icon resembles a shield) and if you have enough fame to buy the prize Venetian shipbuilding.

M
MAZILO 04.11.19

developed much further than to citizens. The icon at the bottom right open, the glory with the head missing, but the red illuminate the 3rd prize of the 1st level ( white highlighted), which do not give buy Venetian shipbuilding.

http://s56.radikal.ru/i153/1007/04/804815bacde9.jpg

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

there's still a top achievement it is necessary to open

K
Kalsterius 04.11.19

I have a couple of questions:
1. Resources (iron, stone, salt, etc.) over that time?
2. Is it possible to defeat the pirates (to send a fleet to destroy all the ships)? Ambush around the island?
3. Peasants were happy, all provided, and citizens become do not want. What to do?

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

1 not at all) it is only necessary from time to time when the workers can't work for the gold increase the number of available resources

2 no

3 is necessary to make them euphoric (lowering taxation)

K
Kalsterius 04.11.19

1. To increase indefinitely?
3. Farmers euphoric. It's still not improving.

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

1 Yes

3 3nachit lack of resources. Buy them from Lord Northburgh.