3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pofig.com 04.11.19 02:04 pm

Secrets, etc. (no codes and tranny) (Anno 1404)

I tried to capture with bordanova hook ship under the black flag, turned out to be !!! The cost of it is zero, the bonuses don't affect it, BUT the ship he was in Africa ship.

Here is such secretes I found know what to write.
88 Comments
Sort by:
W
WiedzminD11R 04.11.19

Hi All!!! I have ANNO 1404 East lost ship! Can I buy(get) a new one? Who knows ANSWER me please!

G
Grads 04.11.19

WiedzminD11R
Large Oriental warships purchased from al-Zahir in the diplomacy menu, it is better to unlock achievements and for the same 600 glory points immediately to take two, or three...

N
Niko_13 04.11.19

WiedzminD11R

You can also build Oriental shipyard and Strait as much as you want (until the points limit allow).

W
WiedzminD11R 04.11.19

Thank you! I did not think! (((

W
WALERIO-FAN 04.11.19

Loveeeee!! Help...I have a lot of queries on the game ANNO 1404.

S
SherlockHolmes1889 04.11.19

TheMaestro
The literal translation -scenery Go incognito, just taking a loan from the Venetians

m
mamont666 04.11.19

Hello people!I'm in the game [version 2.01.5010]there is an interesting feature:after 2 hours of playing voice I said:WOW!TWO HOURS FLEW BY.HOW ABOUT A CUP OF COFFEE?Play on.After 4 hours the same in-game voice says:it's been FOUR HOURS,further options:offers to walk,to smoke.If you still continue 5-15 {when} minutes of flight on a Desk are provided.Cool!

T
Timofey Lazarevich 04.11.19

alexey751
This resource can be called only from the side. And it does not depend on the shipyard and the ship you want to build. The resource means the number of cells which is the ship. In the game, that you could not build as much as you want of the ships, there is a limit - this is the resource. Nordberg you for the honor to buy a prize for achieving an increasing resource . I prefer to call it slots.