3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pofig.com 04.11.19 02:04 pm

Secrets, etc. (no codes and tranny) (Anno 1404)

I tried to capture with bordanova hook ship under the black flag, turned out to be !!! The cost of it is zero, the bonuses don't affect it, BUT the ship he was in Africa ship.

Here is such secretes I found know what to write.
88 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexey751 04.11.19

please tell me about the 6 mission. runs well, cardinal all attacks and attack when he has no longer, all the tasks Marie has already performed for the construction of desired buildings. when it will stop?

L
Lord 04.11.19

we must defend and wait until you will not give the quest to send aid ship to the East! Build towers, troops, whatever defend yourself! Personally, I've made a head of 20-25))) They last long even if they are attacked)

T
TIHI 04.11.19

THE GUYS THAT NEED TO SEND TO THE ISLAND WHEN NODO TO SEARCH PRITSCHE WRECK THE MISSION LIKE 5 OR 6

A
ACTvY 04.11.19

About boarding Supplement
Sending an expedition ship with a pirate map and best material 10t, the ship can bring any expensive materials to 90T or different pirates which is impossible to buy.They improve the ship by 3 points.
Among them are the reduction of the cost 50% increase in holds for 20% speed increase 20% increase in guns on 3pcs and more.
I always keep a few combat ships with 2 hooks 1 pirate
accompanied by once to sink enemy ships and capture only the slot from the hook insert pirate and shake to improve. After boarding out the pirate and put the hook total 6 hooks give me the holds 100T costs to ship guns 0 from 11 to 23.
The same are doing with Oriental trading. If there is no support use letters of marque and captured two pirates.Enemy ships destroyed though they are free but only one hold, and barely crawl.Use only Eastern ships gradually getting rid of the caravels 10 guns and a speed unavailable to pirates.
Captured pirates are sent in the expedition by placing in the slot of the carpenter. To improve it but it makes no sense.

m
melkyik 04.11.19

here's another tip - during the development of the city it is advisable to keep all the final production on the island where there is a settlement. especially those that relate to grub, luxury, clothing (leather and fur coats possible if the river is)
then there will be situations when a strip of demand plummets and you go into minus hard until you come to the ship from the other end of the map.
resources like cows pigs hemp, vine, grass is always scattered throughout its Islands =) a surplus of the finished product you can always sell NPC Il councu. and resource products it is better not to sell them better to process and sell the final product it is always more expensive.
For example-hemp required for clothing, ropes and candles
grain for beer and bread
When kakoynit bring these goods from 1 ship to the island where there is production you can discover new plants for more necessary at the moment of the resource and to close those which produce a surplus.
Worse things are only enterprises with leather and fur clothing, as it requires the river( I usually let a large merchant ship on the island that carries the salt in one direction, and clothes in another.
or, for example, iron is always present in the ores + coal to a separate island where there are the domain of the oven - ready the iron is carried to the main island where it can be recycled into anything from drums and instruments to weapons with guns. =)

by the way - to plug all the overproduction of certain businesses within the island is enough to select one of them to press the the standby button while holding shift.

f
fizik1983 04.11.19

Hello. please tell me how to destroy the pirates?? and is it possible in this game? and is it possible to destroy the neutral forces. thanks for the answer)

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

Pirates and neutral buildings must not be destroyed! You can set the neutrals Union, just finding the way to sdney market. And the pirates can govoritsa or force, or to pay them tribute until you do the back of Hassan.

A
ACTvY 04.11.19

How to easily earn fame. send the ship on an expedition card is worth 30-50 of fame ships back to sell do not need pirate 125 of fame items reach 200.
I choose an island in the middle of the triangle Lord, the Vizier and my build there are 3 barn all raw materials and brought back the surplus immediately sold on the way back. Warehouse three big East everything that is not unloaded loads in addition, the increased holds of ships free.Production on the island is reduced to a minimum.
With the destruction of the pirates don't forget to pick up floating objects
Turn with a longing sailor
Wooden leg captain
Full lice wig
An empty barrel of rum
Illegible message in a bottle
Picture of a dancer
The bucket of the guy with galleys
Bite the terrifying shark
Half wheel
Windy carved figure
Hammock lazy assistant
Destroyed ship in a bottle
You can only find in the holds of pirates

f
fizik1983 04.11.19

yeah... somehow, to put it mildly, silly made - you pirates are attacking, you are at war with them, they are your enemies and destroy.. not brilliant ! ))))) the last version of anno could and pirates to destroy local natives. it is unfortunate that the developers made such a stupid thing. even the desire to play is gone. I'll look for something more interesting and more logical. thanks for the reply Mr. Prof) .

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

Yes there is after you quit the brotherhood in General play cool!!! Though the junk ships them to dump you...

A
ACTvY 04.11.19

If at the beginning of the game is to capture Islands which grow spices that development of the enemy stops on the lower level of citizens. Next, ask the ship of the Sultan of pirates take the grappling hooks and letters of marque and seize other people's flagships (I have every game of their 4). As no enemy of development, it builds only the small trade which just are, and does not prevent me to develop.

A
ACTvY 04.11.19

As for the pirates first, take the map expeditions grappling hooks and privateer. Imported from expedition Bloodthirsty pirate -improves ship on 3 guns and mate the rate of 20% holds 20% of the cost 50%. Improve your ships and then beat the pirates without any problem.At some English forum I saw destroyed a pirate's lair until he found the way how to do it, but without pirates the game will not be interesting.

d
doktor35 04.11.19

Fight with the pirates very easy. In the beginning of the game, while the pirates don't attack,gain 500 glory.Buy for 400 East warship and over 100 ship's carpenter for repair. Put the ship near the lair of the pirates, but not at the entrance,and on the opposite side of theirs Islands,generally the Northern Cape, pirate ships are born there. Immediately after the birth of pirate ships attack ours,and defeated, and our vehicle before the birth of the next to repair yourself without causing any hassle. From sunken pirate ships drop different things, sometimes very useful, from time to time to collect them ,it is unnecessary to sell, and if you got the grappling hook, we can assume that life is good. Using the hook, grab any military enemy ship, not only our rivals, but or pirate or something that POPs up during the quests. This way the captured ship is invulnerable! The enemy it doesn't shoot. With his help, we can easily split the Armada of ships blocking the port or a cluster of pirate ships to make the pirates Union. Moreover , the ship is invulnerable also for vessels and towers of the opponent with whom you fight.

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

And yet. Paying tribute to the pirates, to fight with the enemy it becomes easier, unless the enemy also pays tribute to em's not gonna work.

T
TheMaestro 04.11.19

Roskazhu you guys about some of the secret achievements from the add-on Venice that I was able to open.
Construction
Go wheel! (for the construction on the island 20 large Norias)
Fill your stuff! (20 small warehouses on one island)
Ahead,the mob (for the demolition of 20 bagatellen in one game)
Trust,verify (for the construction of 20 secret rooms)
Agriculture
Speculative prices (to buy foreign goods vehicles over 50000)
I got this and this and this too (to buy in foreign ports, goods for 50000)
Alcohol solves nothing + Title: the brewmaster (the people drank to party 10000t beer)
There is something to declare? + Title: Customs officer (to buy 500T of goods due to customs duties)
All the moods,whims (20 times to change the range of port)
In the attic there is still room (place in same office 20 items)
Just
Why knowingly take the risk (100 times to save the game)

This is not all the achievements,even less than half,but I hope it will help komuto. And maybe someone will be able to add their own:) I hope so)

T
TheMaestro 04.11.19

The list of secret achievements to Supplement the Venice. A literal translation
Diplomacy
1.Reject 20 proposals of peace.
2.To refuse or not to finish 30 quests in search of the castaways.
3.Being caught in 10 acts of sabotage in one game. +
4.In scenario VIII Questionable betto request a loan (to exchange the fame for money) have Richard of Northberg,or al Zahir, Giacomo Garibaldi.

Construction
1.To build 20 large Norias.
2.Build 20 residences FOGRA.
3.To demolish 5 of the cemeteries.
4.4 to build Urban Barn on one island.
5.Build 20 small storehouses on the island.
6.In hand to raise the level of houses 100 houses. (click on each house and raise the level button U)
7.To carry 20 bagatellen.
8.To change the facade of the house 100 times (click button)
9.Build 20 secret rooms.
10.Populate all the Islands in the scenario Archipelago.

Agriculture
1.To buy foreign goods vehicles in the amount of 50,000.
2.To buy from foreign ports, goods for the sum of 50000.
3.Buy 500T of goods from the caravanserai.
4.Buy 500T of goods from the Brother Hilary.
5.Purchase fever. (points 1,2,3,4) +
6.Earn 500 tons of goods tax duties. +
7.Economic crisis. (for paragraphs 8,9)
8.To lose 50 seats in the Council.
9.Lose 10 keys to the city.
10.To produce 500 tons of glass.
11.10000t to consume beer. +
12.Also have 5 empty elevators.
13.To change the range of products 20раз.
14.Have more than 20 items in the warehouse in the same office.

Military
1.Destroy the enemy flagship in the beginning of the game.
2.Losing 10 large Venetian ships.

Different
1.Play multiplayer for 10 hours.
2.To lose around 20 buildings using izverzhenie of the volcano.
3.Save the game 100 times.
4.Load the game 100 times.
5.All good things come in threes... (for items 3, 4) +
6.Use chat in multiplayer 100 times.
7.Do not use the chat function in multiplayer 3 hours.
8.Actions speak louder than words. (points 6,7) +
9.To lose in the scenario 10 times.
10.Complete the Scenario “Incognito solely by bribing the Committee.

Maybe at the time I misunderstood the meaning or conditions of obtaining,so don't be lazy to fix it. Thank you:)
(+means that the given title)

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

And then there is such that you need 20 times to change the range of products.

T
TheMaestro 04.11.19

And you see paragraph 13 in section Agriculture)

Anyone knows what the phrase means:
Complete the Scenario “Incognito solely by bribing the Committee.?
I neviena in this scenario, what is there to do Nada.

M
Mister Prof 04.11.19

I just didn't notice.

T
TheMaestro 04.11.19

A little podkorrektirovatj achievements. A mystery to me remains only item 1 in the military (I just do not know how to destroy the flagship in the beginning...) and item 10 in different (lost in translation)