3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dozensnake 29.08.21 11:29 pm

Metal gear survival

Metal-Gear-Survive-Banner.jpg

Genre: Tactical Espionage Survival Grinding Tower Defense Publisher: Konami

Developer: Konami

Platforms: PS4, XO, PC

Release date: 22 February 2018

METAL GEAR SURVIVE continues the tradition of METAL GEAR SOLID V, combining signature stealth movement with new gameplay features - exploration and survival.

METAL GEAR SURVIVE is an alternate version of the events of METAL GEAR SOLID V, transported to another universe.

Create your own character and overcome all difficulties: search for resources, craft weapons, build a camp and explore the world while honing your survival skills in a hostile environment. In co-op mode, team up with three more comrades and work together to infiltrate zones or defend them from hordes of hostile creatures. Place defenses and defenses wisely to gain an advantage. Work as a team and be resourceful - this is the only way you can succeed.

106 Comments
Sort by:
O
Owl 29.08.21

On 24.01.2018 at 19:27, - = Ruslan = - said:

My rating for the game is 3 out of 10, the bottom is full! just horror!

you love shit

-
- = Ruslan = - 29.08.21

11 hours ago, Owl said:

you love shit

I can share) I'm not greedy))

Modified on January 28, 2018 by - = Ruslan = -

O
Owl 29.08.21

5 hours ago, - = Ruslan = - said:

I can share) I'm not greedy))

I shave everything from you, Ruslanchik)

P
Piero 29.08.21

On 24.01.2018 at 8:22 PM, Nikita K said:

Although I looked at it, on a PC it turns out almost full price lol .. 

Especially when I took the mgs before the increase for 900 chtol, or whatever it was.

-
- = Ruslan = - 29.08.21

7 hours ago, Owl said:

I shave everything from you, Ruslanchik)

Don't need me, eat yours to your health)

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

I watched the gameplay of the storymod, now instead of a moby dick, they took a divine comedy. The world of Dite itself (xs as in Russian localization) is the city of Dit, the local AI Virgil AT-9, in some cassette there was something about Dante, of course, in Japansky. Well, local MSF - charon corps. LINK SYMBOLISM  : 57a8bd5d80135_FROG15: 

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

0d6nm8yxaaf01.png 

Someone has already reached the single player campaign 

Modified February 10, 2018 by Tigrar_fury

L
Ligfip1 29.08.21

At 29.01.2018 at 21:06, Tigrar_fury said:

I watched the gameplay of the storymod, now instead of a moby dick, they took a divine comedy. The world of Dite itself (xs as in Russian localization) is the city of Dit, the local AI Virgil AT-9, in some cassette there was something about Dante, of course, in Japansky. Well, local MSF - charon corps. LINK SYMBOLISM  : 57a8bd5d80135_FROG15: 

There is also the name of the organization, a reference to the Tesla bash.

And everything looks good) Even the codec was delivered 

J
JIe0H 29.08.21

P
Piero 29.08.21

There seems to be more storytelling in this solo company than in the past MGS ...

S
SSpace 29.08.21

2 hours ago, Tigrar_fury said:

0d6nm8yxaaf01.png 

Lol, this is the twist : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

G
Good hunter 29.08.21

there will be mega rofel if the plot turns out to be better than mgs 5: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

C
Charmander 29.08.21

And the gameplay is from the very bottom - we had 10 bucks and a suitcase with a note.

L
Ligfip1 29.08.21

2 hours ago, Good Hunter said:

there will be mega rofel if the plot turns out to be better than mgs 5: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

But this will not happen: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

the videos are disgusting by the way

R
RimasG 29.08.21

Call me a shit-eater, but even those 3 and a half cutscenes from V I liked much more than in this incomprehensible generic content. Generic is, in my opinion, the main problem of Survive and the word that can be used to describe the whole game.

Don't get it wrong - at the mention of MGS V, I still have a phantom fart and start Vietnamese flashbacks about the aimlessly spent 130 hours of life. But the cutscenes were better, and the new director does not take the Buryat level out.

Modified on February 10, 2018 by Maximus

L
Ligfip1 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Maximus said:

Call me a shit-eater, but even those 3 and a half cutscenes from V I liked much more than in this incomprehensible generic content. Generic is, in my opinion, the main problem of Survive and the word that can be used to describe the whole game.

Don't get it wrong - at the mention of MGS V, I still have a phantom fart and start Vietnamese flashbacks about the aimlessly spent 130 hours of life. But the cutscenes were better, and the new director does not take the Buryat level out.

Nothing that V's cutscenes are some of the best in history?

G
Grayharvey 29.08.21

17 minutes ago, Ligfip1 said:

Nothing that V's cutscenes are some of the best in history?

Not for the sake of holivar, but they do not reach the level of a snake eater. And local cutscenes really still look like cutscenes from any zombie game.

L
LeGaTo 29.08.21

The cutscenes are somewhat reminiscent of PE5 / 6 They are not bad for a budget generic product, but of course they are just ridiculous compared to MGSV

E
ERAS 29.08.21

1 hour ago, legato said:

The cutscenes are somewhat reminiscent of PE5 / 6 They are not bad for a budget generic product, but of course they are just ridiculous compared to MGSV

in RE5 and 6 cutscenes of the highest level

L
Ligfip1 29.08.21

13 minutes ago, ERAS said:

in RE5 and 6 cutscenes of the highest level

Oh yes, especially in 5: cat-101: