3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dozensnake 29.08.21 11:29 pm

Metal gear survival

Metal-Gear-Survive-Banner.jpg

Genre: Tactical Espionage Survival Grinding Tower Defense Publisher: Konami

Developer: Konami

Platforms: PS4, XO, PC

Release date: 22 February 2018

METAL GEAR SURVIVE continues the tradition of METAL GEAR SOLID V, combining signature stealth movement with new gameplay features - exploration and survival.

METAL GEAR SURVIVE is an alternate version of the events of METAL GEAR SOLID V, transported to another universe.

Create your own character and overcome all difficulties: search for resources, craft weapons, build a camp and explore the world while honing your survival skills in a hostile environment. In co-op mode, team up with three more comrades and work together to infiltrate zones or defend them from hordes of hostile creatures. Place defenses and defenses wisely to gain an advantage. Work as a team and be resourceful - this is the only way you can succeed.

106 Comments
Sort by:
S
SSpace 29.08.21

What numbered parts, remakes, why, why? 

30 years of the show, let it retire fine. Desirably ignoring the stage of rape of the corpse, as is often the case with konami 

Modified February 21, 2018 by SSpace

V
Velldanas 29.08.21

To create a second character in Metal Gear Survive, you need to pay 1000 SV (in-game premium currency) or at least $ 10. :-D

P
Piero 29.08.21

I wanted to joke, but it's so funny that it's hard for me to write now

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

A
Alekzan 29.08.21

Swoop in and disassemble all kinds of people, inexpensive and pleasant. Taste human spices poured with brown sauce. : 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:
Even laughing is already impossible ...

Modified on February 21, 2018 by Alekzan

P
Pr8da21r 29.08.21

Against the background of all that is happening today with MGS, you even sincerely start to rejoice that Konami is not trying to make new parts of Castelvania.
They're not trying ...
: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

Z
ZeroTool 29.08.21

Looks like a puppet show. All they did was put the textures on the old models. Everything. If you do a remake, then remake the game completely, and not retexture. 

Well, the remake of MGS3 and MGSV Part 2 is just an example (invented in a few seconds) of what they could have done without causing a hate. They really could do a lot of things. In the end, if they didn’t want to do anything normal, then they could really bury the series and leave to rivet our machines and games for mobile phones.

It would be the worst case for konami, to announce a new numbered part.

Why announce. There is no need to make specific announcements of specific games. But they could just announce that they will also release a full-fledged MGU, that games, like online spin-offs about zombies, are not the only ones that will now come out. Because, after all, people really don't know what to expect from Konami, it will no longer be surprising if, after Survive Konami, a game-online simulator of gay dating with the main characters of the MGU is released. And only this kind of games will continue to be released. 

MGU has the same future with a zombie game as with a slasher or a card game. This is a regular spinoff. 

So I'm talking about the fact that Survive's hat is caused by the fact that now you can really expect only zombie survivals, slashers, card games, etc. from Konami. Well, this is really the rape of the series can begin, and Survive is what it started with. That is why I am saying that simply declaring that there will be no such thing, that there will be normal, full-fledged MGUs, would have already reassured some of the people. And if they don’t, if Konami really doesn’t plan to do anything other than survivals, slashers, card games, then Survive’s hate is maximally justified and it will help to drive the series into the grave faster, since no future is better than that.

Any development of the series without kojima will have a fate similar to the survival, even if the game is good. And MGS has never been a conveyor; only 2.5 years have passed since the last part.

I totally disagree. Konami could have done a lot without Kojima, which would have only elicited approval. In the first quote I already wrote about it. Surely changing the genre and releasing a dubious spin-off is one of the worst ideas.

This is the first 2.5 years in the history of the series since MGS1, when the canon continuation of the series was not even in development.

No, not quite a correct example. Survive is still a full-fledged single-player game for about 30 hours (xs how many post-game there is), with a plot and cutscenes of average lousy. Whereas Umbrella Corps is like an early access game. 

If Umbrella Corps is even worse than Survive, then my example is even better! Capcom did quite straight shit, and there was nothing even close to the hate that Survive has. This was the essence of my example that developers can do anything, even a spin-off, even any experiments in any genre, if this is not the only thing they do, if they also make full-fledged parts of their series.

I can't say anything about CX, Kojima was going to do a type of horror with a read on ps4, so he does it under a different name. Well, the market for home consoles has never been a priority, if I'm not mistaken it was almost always the least profitable for them. 

Death Stranding and Silent Hills are completely different games. They have only one thing in common - the actor playing the main role. Compare the Silent Hills trailer, the one where Reedus walks around the city, and the Death Stranding trailer, where Reedus is in a spacesuit, either in another dimension, or on another planet. Death Stranding and Silent Hills are as much the same games as Interstellar and Jacob's Ladder are the same movies.

It may not have been a priority, but such news clearly added fuel to the fire: "Konami's CEO, Hideki Hayakawa, announced that -with few exceptions- Konami would stop making console games and instead focus on the mobile gaming platform".

What numbered parts, remakes, why, why? 

30 years of the show, let it retire fine. Desirably ignoring the stage of rape of the corpse, as is often the case with konami 

It seems to me that people would only be happy if Konami would just let this episode die in peace. But now they have a feeling that since normal games are not expected, and only such games are coming out, the rape of a corpse is just beginning with such games. 

That is, it seems to me that there may be 2 normal states. The first is when the episode was simply buried and nothing comes out. Second, when a series is alive, numbered parts come out, remakes, even survivals, are no longer scary.

And the state in which the series is now, when only survivals are released, this really can not be described better than the phrase rape of a corpse.

More precisely, the rape of a comatose, about whom no one understands whether he is alive or dead, but who is still raped by Konami.

Modified on February 22nd, 2018 by ZeroTool
add-on

Z
ZeroTool 29.08.21

In Steam, there are 84% of positive reviews, and on metacritics, userscor 2.4, how is this even so? 

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

well, the incentives are rated by the players (plus this genre is popular on the pc), but on the meta they simply put zeros pusho kojima genius

s
satanax21 29.08.21

31 minutes ago, ZeroTool said:

In Steam, there are 84% of positive reviews, and on metacritics, userscor 2.4, how is this even so? 

wrapping

P
Piero 29.08.21

Let's be honest, very few people will buy this shit, put a minus review and do a refund.

And if a person is so perverted in his essence that he has acquired this project and is going to play, then of course there will be pluses.

I would block Steam and generally access to society for such people.

PS

If someone bought the project here, do not be offended.

I am fiercely burning with a survival, but it is clearly not the worst game of the year.

On f2p conditions, he could run a little bit.

G
Guest 29.08.21

3 hours ago, satanax21 said:

wrapping

Not cheating, but the tastes of the audience.

s
satanax21 29.08.21

29 minutes ago, Kawaii Kajima said:

Not cheating, but the tastes of the audience.

cheating, it has happened more than once, especially when the rating was taken down 

B
Beren 29.08.21

The game is so bad that Kaz joked twice in one tweet.

Z
Zertylon 29.08.21

Where would the summari / retelling of the plot take? I want to get lost.

J
Jelektronik 29.08.21

1 hour ago, satanax21 said:

cheating, it has happened more than once, especially when the rating was taken down 

Yes, it seems to me everything is simpler, here is the MGS5 engine, which means the optimon for a couple with the graphon was delivered. As a rule, the PC audience is larger and is not needed for more or less positive reviews ...

A
Alekzan 29.08.21

It's just some kind of gonorrhea in its most perverse and worst form. The plot ... It's simple .... Yes, in the Japanese trash Vagina-killer plot and there is more sense in it than here.

Spoiler

932.jpg

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

easter egg 

nmqJurS.jpg

G
Grindders 29.08.21

At 22.02.2018 at 21:52, Alekzan said:

The plot ... It's simple .... Yes, in the Japanese trash Vagina-killer plot and there is more sense in it than here.

mgs vi in ​​another topic is being discussed.

M
Madari 29.08.21

P
Piero 29.08.21

Hmm, sad video.

Modified on February 24, 2018 by Piero