3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dozensnake 29.08.21 11:29 pm

Metal gear survival

Metal-Gear-Survive-Banner.jpg

Genre: Tactical Espionage Survival Grinding Tower Defense Publisher: Konami

Developer: Konami

Platforms: PS4, XO, PC

Release date: 22 February 2018

METAL GEAR SURVIVE continues the tradition of METAL GEAR SOLID V, combining signature stealth movement with new gameplay features - exploration and survival.

METAL GEAR SURVIVE is an alternate version of the events of METAL GEAR SOLID V, transported to another universe.

Create your own character and overcome all difficulties: search for resources, craft weapons, build a camp and explore the world while honing your survival skills in a hostile environment. In co-op mode, team up with three more comrades and work together to infiltrate zones or defend them from hordes of hostile creatures. Place defenses and defenses wisely to gain an advantage. Work as a team and be resourceful - this is the only way you can succeed.

106 Comments
Sort by:
O
Owl 29.08.21

6 hours ago, Tigrar_fury said:

easter egg 

nmqJurS.jpg

?

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

Owl "KJP_FOREVER" kjp - kojima prod

R
RimasG 29.08.21

At 21.02.2018 at 20:35, Tigrar_fury said:

Well, I will express not a popular point of view that the game does not deserve such a hate addressed to itself. This is a good spinoff, not an aaa project, the price tag is controversial, I agree.

As for konami, I would not recommend defending her. Not because "f * ck konami" or "kozimagin". It's just that the publisher had a major scandal 2 years ago, and how did they behave? No way. That is, all over the Internet there are turbulences associated with the allegedly difficult working conditions in kojimaprod. and at the same time did not give a word of refutation. For reference, in a similar situation with Rockstar, when the scandal was during the development of RDR, the community manager the next day gave a refuting comment that they say "all this is a lie, lies and provocations." Yes, even in the recent scandal at the Quantum Dream Cage, he tried to answer at least something to the accusations. And what's more - later, at first, a major game journalist Jeff Kayley threw shit in his game nomination, and then the major Hollywood director Del Toro completely openly sent the publishing house. So now let them get a natural portion of hatred and hate, since they themselves did nothing to prevent the players from hating them. So what to defend - why defend carelessness, laziness and prof. unsuitability?  

Moreover, survive has problems and very deep ones. There are good points, but huge failures in game design and mechanics negate all good experiences. And about not so "bad" - I think that the level of modern games, at least from major publishers, has jumped a lot forward. And it turns out that what used to be a large piece of program code with serious design failures (as it was in Chaser) and was considered a bad product, now it simply does not come out. When Duke Nukem Forever came out, many wrote that this game was late for several years, including because of the quality. Well, they make games like that and the problems of the current ones are different. Accordingly, the criteria for a bad game need to be raised.   

J
JIe0H 29.08.21

I decided to spit in the direction of the journalist here

Critics point to the following drawbacks

Cons: Microtransactions on the verge of absurdity, monotonous missions, empty open world, poor artificial intelligence, some mechanics are unbalanced, constant internet connection.

Microtransactions in EA projects means the norms were

Monotonous missions, an empty open world, poor artificial intelligence in MGU Wee were the norm means

The mechanics are unbalanced - the dog was so balanced in MGU Vee

A constant internet connection - wow, in 2018, writing this down to cons is just good

In no case do I defend this piece of shit, but how corrupt they are and only confirmed it with such a crap

P
Piero 29.08.21

38 minutes ago, JIe0H said:

Well, ask for the loot for the second Persian, I have not seen this for a hundred years.

Yes, even in f2p, usually 2-3 slots are given like this.

M
Madari 29.08.21

4 hours ago, JIe0H said:

Who praised EA's microtransactions then? But if really microtransactions in the game are on the verge of absurdity. Slot for another character - 10 (his mother) bucks! This is not some kind of content, but what is in other games by default. I understand when you pay for any kind of content, even for a box with loot, but not for a clipped option in the main menu.

4 hours ago, JIe0H said:

Monotonous missions, an empty open world, poor artificial intelligence in MGU Wee were the norm means

MGSV had a ton of ways to complete the same mission, which made the game more replayable. And in Survive, put up a fence, and poke yourself into even more brainless mobs.

4 hours ago, JIe0H said:

The mechanics are unbalanced - the dog was so balanced in MGU Vee

And who made you use DD all the time? Immediately, this means most likely the mechanics of stamina and hunger, which corny interfere with playing this Survive, which makes the gameplay rather annoying.

4 hours ago, JIe0H said:

A constant internet connection - wow, in 2018, writing this down to cons is just good

This is really a minus and makes the gameplay uncomfortable in some cases, as in the same HITMAN, where at first a constant connection was also required and people complained. And if the servers also fall off, then you won't play the game at all.

Metal Gear Solid V was indeed an imperfect game that lacked cool orchestrated missions, but the gameplay was very polished and addictive. And all that Konami has left are basic assets and mechanics, which they even managed to implement clumsily. But most of all, Survive rejects visually and does not cause even the slightest desire to play this gray mess. 

Modified on February 25, 2018 by Madari

J
JIe0H 29.08.21

33 minutes ago, Madari said:

But most of all Survive rejects visually and does not cause even the slightest desire in this gray mess. 

xs

critics say the graphics to the pluses of the game

M
Madari 29.08.21

7 minutes ago, JIe0H said:

xs

The technical part of the game is good, which cannot be taken away from the Fox Engine, but for 2018 the detail is no longer impressive (after all, the assets were originally created taking into account the paste gene), well, the design of enemies, coupled with a gray filter, worsen the overall perception. 

P
Pr8da21r 29.08.21

11 hours ago, JIe0H said:

xs

Critics praising the game's graphics seem to have no sense of beauty at all.
The MGS V showed very good work with lighting, penumbra and weather effects.
Instead, Survive offers us a pale desert with thick fog at its center.
b4b7ef9533d43c351d260841c6780977f641650c

I'm not going into details yet.
For example, in Survive, your hero, like a Pokemon, constantly wants to eat, drink, sleep.
And if at least one of these parameters falls below a certain level, the screen begins to be covered with a good layer of blur.
And since it is not possible to keep all these indicators in the region of maximum values ​​forever, most of the time we will contemplate a soapy mess.

Very great idea, Konami.
: 57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

Modified on February 26, 2018 by Pr8da21r

S
Sagara 29.08.21

R
RimasG 29.08.21

Here the review arrived in time on the SG 

And in the comments I found the most delicious:

The review is great, but don't forget that this paid mod for MGS V is ready to offer a whole range of in-app purchases (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

- paid slots for saving ($ 10 per slot);

- Paid slots for a soldier's outfit ($ 12 for opening all slots);

- Paid landing squads ($ 40 for all squads, $ 10 per squad); - Paid boosters of experience and resources (from $ 3 to $ 20);

- paid emotions ($ 2-3 each);

- Paid space in the warehouse with weapons ($ 5 for each weapon slot in the warehouse) Well, you know, the Metal Gear series has always been famous for its paid basic game functionality and paid lodouts. And to involve in this economy - there are login-bonuses, dailies and other addictive crap from free-2-play.

[Offtop] The post is not relevant to the topic under discussion.

Let's continue to believe that now, without Kojima, he will definitely lead the series to a happy future! 

Modified on February 28, 2018 by Maximus

R
RimasG 29.08.21

Here Angry joe also got a review.

Here you can smear yourself with hatred!

Modified on March 1, 2018 by Maximus

P
Piero 29.08.21

I really don't understand why it was impossible to do it f2p.

It was as if the project was going there, but they accidentally printed it and released b2p.

I also made a mistake that for a coop it is necessary to jerk off a solo first.

When you sit and think that it couldn't be worse.

M
Madari 29.08.21

24 minutes ago, Piero said:

I really don't understand why it was impossible to do it f2p.

It was as if the project was going there, but they accidentally printed it and released b2p.

This will not help the game, just as the transition to F2P did not help Evolve and Battleborn. If the game itself is not exciting, then they won't even play it for free, well, or at least won't keep it for a long time. 

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

5 hours ago, Piero said:

I also made a mistake that for a coop it is necessary to jerk off a solo first.

I already see this in what review, and I still can't understand. I on 4lvl for the first time stuck in a coop for an easy, there are 20lvl mobs. But, firstly, there are four of you, and secondly, points in the cooperative are given for anything - for collecting, for building all sorts of crap, etc. And thirdly - backstab, which allows you to one-shot most of the mobs. I can't blame them for not wanting to dig into the game, it's still a rather specific product. But if you are a game journalist, then be so kind as not to misinform at least. : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

D
DriverUFO 29.08.21

A true game journalist ... 

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

DriverUFO I'm talking about Loev, rather

P
Piero 29.08.21

25 minutes ago, Tigrar_fury said:

I on 4lvl for the first time stuck in a coop for an easy, there are 20lvl mobs. But, firstly, there are four of you, and secondly, points in the cooperative are given for anything - for collecting, for building all sorts of crap, etc. And thirdly - backstab, which allows you to one-shot most of the mobs.

But on the other hand, it would be more logical to give a choice of complexity.
And do not shove lvl 20 against 4 and the type you can even farm a little and somehow kill.

D
DriverUFO 29.08.21

20 minutes ago, Tigrar_fury said:

DriverUFO I'm talking about Loev, rather

? I didn't mean you, just AngriJo is a good reviewer) A real journalist who goes through the games and evaluates them fairly. 

G
Good hunter 29.08.21

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

eh, a ruble would be cheaper ...