3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dozensnake 29.08.21 11:29 pm

Metal gear survival

Metal-Gear-Survive-Banner.jpg

Genre: Tactical Espionage Survival Grinding Tower Defense Publisher: Konami

Developer: Konami

Platforms: PS4, XO, PC

Release date: 22 February 2018

METAL GEAR SURVIVE continues the tradition of METAL GEAR SOLID V, combining signature stealth movement with new gameplay features - exploration and survival.

METAL GEAR SURVIVE is an alternate version of the events of METAL GEAR SOLID V, transported to another universe.

Create your own character and overcome all difficulties: search for resources, craft weapons, build a camp and explore the world while honing your survival skills in a hostile environment. In co-op mode, team up with three more comrades and work together to infiltrate zones or defend them from hordes of hostile creatures. Place defenses and defenses wisely to gain an advantage. Work as a team and be resourceful - this is the only way you can succeed.

106 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

It is strange that they did not trump that Ito was in the team, the hype would have been raised

S
SSpace 29.08.21

3 hours ago, Tigrar_fury said:

It is strange that they did not trump that Ito was in the team, the hype would have been raised

It generally looks like some kind of mockery / evil irony. Like: "and we here Ito pulled up to work on our budget shit, these hills surrendered to you))))))))"  

E
ERAS 29.08.21

3 hours ago, Tigrar_fury said:

Also surprised they didn't show it off, hmm

V
Velldanas 29.08.21

I tried the beta. How did Konami have the nerve to sell such shit as a standalone?

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

achievements 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7267-metal-gear-survive 

12Lb4f752.png

24Leb880a.png 

: cq:

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

Spoiler

zw0urs50f0h01.png

cassette 

https://pastebin.com/tzKMGPzy

Modified February 18, 2018 by Tigrar_fury

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

1:51 

I
Idsaladin 29.08.21

https://www.dualshockers.com/metal-gear-survive-trophy-list/

P
Pr8da21r 29.08.21

Colleagues from Western forums broadcast that for many players the PS4 version of the game refused to log into the server and, accordingly, did not let people into the game.
The problem was fixed only a couple of minutes ago with the release of patch 1.02.
KONAMI STOP !!!
The universe itself is opposed to the release of this game.

Modified on February 20, 2018 by Pr8da21r

O
Owl 29.08.21

20 hours ago, Tigrar_fury said:

1:51 

Whoa whoa!

1188793.jpg

MV5BMTU2NjQyNDY1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTk1

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

Spoiler

7hy3cy3.jpg

G
Good hunter 29.08.21

Chapter 3: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

In general, I seem to have spoiled the ending, and if so, then ... some time paradox shit : troll_face_14: 

First boss fight, sort of 

Spoiler

1519152782852.jpg

And another big spoiler. 

Spoiler

Diet is the land in the 22nd century, where the local collider jumped out. I suspect the Sahelanthropus was dragged from there in 1984, but this is already speculation. That giant insect crap - nanomachines, son : troll_face_22:

P
Pr8da21r 29.08.21

Tigrar_fury picture from the first spoiler is not a weight : icon_sad:

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

Pr8da21r there is nothing interesting  : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:on YouTube, the final has already been leaked and it is ... kind of : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

I
Idsaladin 29.08.21

: troll_face_22:

: 14HDEO:

P
Pr8da21r 29.08.21

Well, cats, how's the game? : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:
Is there really no daredevil among us who is not afraid to try this masterpiece?

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

Pr8da21r did not come out like that in Europe. Well, I will express not a popular point of view that the game does not deserve such a hate addressed to itself. This is a good spinoff, not an aaa project, the price tag is controversial, I agree. Well, the plot somehow justifies the existence of Wormhol in MGSVI. 

Z
ZeroTool 29.08.21

1 hour ago, Tigrar_fury said:

Pr8da21r did not come out like that in Europe. Well, I will express not a popular point of view that the game does not deserve such a hate addressed to itself. This is a good spinoff, not an aaa project, the price tag is controversial, I agree. Well, the plot somehow justifies the existence of Wormhol in MGSVI. 

The game would not have received so much hate if it had not been the only thing that, after Kojima's departure, Konami did and may do with the series in the near future. Fans are drooling over the remake of MGS3, which is already partially made for machines, they want to see the end of unclosed stories from MGS5, about Liquid and Sahelanthropus, about Miler and his empty eyes, etc. MGSV, and would make MGSV Part 2 out of them, then it would be even for $ 60 people would be ready to buy, and there would be no hate), they want to know in the end that the series and the future have, that it will be somehow develop that even without Kojima there will be some new numbered parts. 

But no, the only thing they did in 2.5 years was a zombie survivalist using the same textures, models and animations. The only thing. Naturally, they hated this game. And they would hate her even if she was really really good. Because people, for whom this series is valuable, do not want to see that it has the only future - a zombie game - an online service with microtransactions.

People have before their eyes a different example from the same publisher. Konami has already ruined one episode after getting rid of its creators. For MGU fans, the example of Silent Hill is a nightmare that they don't want to happen again. And the release of such a game as Survive, against the background of the absence of even a hint of the real development of the series, makes one think that it is still repeating itself. 

And then there is the opposite example. From a different publisher. Resident Evil series. Capcom did almost the same thing the year before last as Konami does now. They also wanted to make an online game service based on their famous series. Umbrella Corps. But no one hated Capcom or this game. Because well done shit and done. Just think. But besides him, they and the 7th Rezik announced already at that time and remasters of the old parts were released on new platforms and a remake of Resident Evil 2 was announced and they simply released new parts that were not numbered (Revelations 2). When a series develops like this, when something is regularly released on it, when fans see that it has a future, then no one is outraged that the publisher decided to do some kind of low-quality online spin-off. Let them do whatever they want, the main thing is that the main games are not abandoned.

And when, on the contrary, a low-quality online spin-off is the only thing that a publisher releases in 3 years, then an absolutely natural hate already appears.

And also against the backdrop of the scandal with the cancellation of Silent Hills, the departure of the original creators of MGS and the news that Konami is switching all his strength from the market for games for home consoles to the market for mobile games. 

Yes, against such a background, you can make the best in history, make 10 out of 10 zombies, and people will still hate it.

Modified Feb 21, 2018 by ZeroTool

T
Tigrar_fury 29.08.21

1 hour ago, ZeroTool said:

Fans drool over the MGS3 remake, which

Looks like a puppet show. All they did was put the textures on the old models. Everything. If you do a remake, then remake the game completely, and not retexture. 

want to see the end of non-closed stories from MGS5, about Liquid and Sahelanthropus, about Miler and his empty eyes, etc. even for $ 60, people would be ready to buy, and there would be no hate)

Here I agree. But no one will do this, alas, because everything costs a lot of money. And something tells me there about a third of the game needs to be finished.

in the end they want to know that the series has a future, that it will somehow develop, that even without Kojima there will be some new numbered parts. 

It would be the worst case for konami, to announce a new numbered part. : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

But no, the only thing they did in 2.5 years was a zombie survivalist using the same textures, models and animations. The only thing. Naturally, they hated this game. And they would hate her even if she was really really good.

That's what I'm saying, outside of the context of a kojima-konami conflict, the game doesn't deserve such a huge hate. 

Because people, for whom this series is valuable, do not want to see that it has the only future - a zombie game - an online service with microtransactions.

MGU has the same future with a zombie game as with a slasher or a card game. This is a regular spinoff. Online service with microtransactions - the same can be said about MGSvi, they are present there.   

And the release of such a game as Survive, against the background of the absence of even a hint of the real development of the series, makes one think that it is still repeating itself. 

Any development of the series without kojima will have a fate similar to the survival, even if the game is good. And MGS has never been a conveyor; only 2.5 years have passed since the last part.

Capcom did almost the same thing the year before last as Konami does now. They also wanted to make an online game service based on their famous series. Umbrella Corps.

No, not quite a correct example. Survive is still a full-fledged single-player game for about 30 hours (xs how many post-game there is), with a plot and cutscenes of average lousy. Whereas Umbrella Corps is like an early access game. 

And also against the backdrop of the scandal with the cancellation of Silent Hills, the departure of the original creators of MGS and the news that Konami is switching all his strength from the market for games for home consoles to the market for mobile games. 

I can't say anything about CX, Kojima was going to do a type of horror with a read on ps4, so he does it under a different name. Well, the market for home consoles has never been a priority, if I'm not mistaken it was almost always the least profitable for them.