3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhenia13 01.09.21 11:54 pm

Warner Brothers Games [Tech. part]

Since recently, for some reason, only the games of this publisher have caused so many problems for gamers (mostly on PCs), I propose to discuss everything here, namely technical problems. At this stage, discussion of problems related to Batman Arkham Knight is considered relevant.

123 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadimeys 01.09.21

Has Juan already played the version?

P
Pleq 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Vadimeys' timestamp = '1435055489' post = '4871660'] Has Juan already played a version? [/ quote]

I subscribe to the question.

With the XO version, everything is completely quiet. 

X
Xopek 01.09.21

Hopefully, the Steam refund system will teach would-be publishers wits sorts of things. 

As I understand it, terrible lags are also due to the new Denuvo (aka Sony DADC).

V
Vadimeys 01.09.21

[member = 'Pleq'], 

in Russia, they detained her until the 24th, since Microsoft does not produce discs in Russia. There was a review from an American, but he spoiled the game like hell.

X
Xopek 01.09.21

ye3 both there and there

UE3 on pastgen lives for itself within 512 megs and does not crow - even with shit optimization it is difficult to spoil this when there are many times more capacities on the pitch.

UE3 on new consoles uses 5+ gigs of shared memory, which is no longer shared by pitch. And dofiga everything, I think, hangs both in the RAM and in the vidyuha.

this.

Apparently, games for pastgen are still being optimized, and on nextgen, all x86 FSUs have architecture and a ton of memory, why fool ...

on the XO 720p after all?

what's behind these conclusions? from a compressed video on YouTube

P
Pleq 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Xopek' timestamp = '1435056641' post = '4871686'] why such conclusions? [/ quote]

I just do not know.

What is the native resolution on the Whatman paper? 

V
Vadimeys 01.09.21

[member = 'Pleq'], 

take this video under the spoiler - there are hellish spoilers

We have no idea what kind of resolution there is. Either 900p or 1080p.

It all depends on how much the developers do not care about the players and how crooked the hands of the programmers

A
ANDREvv 01.09.21

Apparently, games for pastgen are still being optimized, and on nextgen, all x86 FSUs have architecture and a ton of memory, why fool ...

I'm talking about transferring from consoles to pitch. Pastgen was many times, if not dozens of times weaker than pitch - it was necessary to make an infernally miserable port so that players would notice problems at all (although this even happened).

Nextgen is no longer so much weaker than pitch, so you need to think with your head when porting (and it's better to do it separately right away). What the publisher is obviously not interested in at all. Although I guessed to put a moronic defense, well done. : facepalm:

Modified on June 23, 2015 by ANDREvv

A
ALF_9010 01.09.21

Do not go to the fortuneteller, obviously not the main developers were ported, the last 2 parts from the Rocksteady flew (at the start of the City, except that there were problems with dx 11, and there were norms on 9), even Origins from the left developers was ported normally. Modified June 23, 2015 by Kir_9010

.l1te 01.09.21

[member = 'Xopek'], [member = 'ANDREvv'], say both things, I agree completely, the truth is somewhere nearby, if not it

[member = 'Kir_9010'], the infa seemed to be on the bar, that the same dudes that saw the origins ...

although everything is ok there, frankly it is not clear how they managed to screw up

V
Vadimeys 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Kir_9010' timestamp = '1435057950' post = '4871715'] the past 2 parts from Rocksteady flew [/ quote]

This origin flew. The city went so-so 

V
Vadimeys 01.09.21

[member = 'Kirill_Kopylenkov'], 

we have the same comp.

City was running at 30-40 fps. Plus I chopped off something.

Origins ran steadily 60 with cut-in anti-aliasing and all effects all the way

Amiko @Amiko_chan 8 min8 minutes ago Not guys, there will be no stream on Betts today. PC can't stand this :(

lol

J
JasonWU 01.09.21

2440834f6fd2ef227cd99045f6d1ceed.jpg

A
AMATORY4 01.09.21

I was pleased with this comment in the incentive review:

Where is the normal port? ! Tell me where he is, you wouldn't give him to a man in the crowd! Tell me where he is! TALK WHERE OPTIMIZATION! Where is she? WHERE IS SHE? SPEAK WHERE SHE IS! WHERE IS THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE? ! WHERE IS HE?! WHERE THE DETONATOR?! Modified on June 23rd, 2015 by AMATORY4

V
Vadimeys 01.09.21

[member = 'AMATORY4'], 

GODDAMN BATMAN !!!

N
NetSky 01.09.21

Thought I was with AK, I run Origins with maximum settings and dx11, 60 frames without problems, not optimized ArmA 3 produces 50 frames. AK freezit every 2 seconds and FPS somewhere around 20 lol. Well, something like this (It seems that they forgot the patch, on PS4, dey van patchik is higher, but on PC it is zero, apparently there is a serious fault there with the start of the game on PC, since there is no patch or part of the languages ​​stupidly.

anigif_enhanced-6528-1400326053-1.gif

A
ALF_9010 01.09.21

[member = 'Vadimeys'],

I played in city at dx 9 in 2011 on AMD X2 5600+ 4gb ram and 460 1 gb, it was 35-40.

Physics and others never bothered.

N
NiggaStoleMyGames 01.09.21

what downs optimized it

Iron Galaxy Studios port authors https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Galaxy_Studios

well okay

borderlands for vita

K
Knuck knuck 01.09.21

OGO, I did not expect such a jamb. Batmen have always been perfectly optimized. I hope this is really force majeure and soon the fixes will be rolled out and everything will go as it should

z
zhenia13 01.09.21

Launched in the morning. FPS in the region of 25-27 at the beginning, but at the same time friezes every 2 seconds, and unrealistically hard. I hope that some day van patch for 3.5 gig will be rolled out soon and everything will work as it should. It's a shame that the feeling from passing such cool games goes down the drain, because they hire all sorts of skew-handed programmers.