3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhenia13 01.09.21 11:54 pm

Warner Brothers Games [Tech. part]

Since recently, for some reason, only the games of this publisher have caused so many problems for gamers (mostly on PCs), I propose to discuss everything here, namely technical problems. At this stage, discussion of problems related to Batman Arkham Knight is considered relevant.

123 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpeedT 01.09.21

There they also cut the graphics relative to PS4. Only Nvidia has the same raindrops on his raincoat (special options), I guess. Killing them is not enough.

Rocksteady is scum, no less. 

Modified Jun 23, 2015 by Aserp

X
Xize 01.09.21

The moment when you realize that yubi cues are not so bad: icon_mrgreen:

B
Beloved and respected by 01.09.21

This is the scourge of the first waves of games for new consoles, remember the first two years when ps3 and x360 appeared

S
SpeedT 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Everyone's beloved and respected' timestamp = '1435075582' post = '4872162'] This is the scourge of the first waves of games for new consoles, remember the first two years when ps3 and x360 appeared [/ quote]

PS3 and Box360 had a different and very powerful architecture. There is no such thing with a carent genome - the architecture is even identical to a regular PC. The first carrent games were normal. Batman has a problem with the left studio that ported. The handwriting of the Russian mentality: they forgot to add European localizations, remove the lock, optimize, fix the problem of connected 2 or more peripheral game controllers, etc. 

v
vanchester 01.09.21

and what time is the American release in general? can then wait for the patch?

I heard about 20:00 Moscow time

Modified June 23, 2015 by vanchester

D
DrakeN 01.09.21

http://youtu.be/NBjG9S9ZqDI

T
Thief1987 01.09.21

This is the scourge of the first waves of games for new consoles, remember the first two years when ps3 and x360 appeared

PS3 and Box360 had a different and very powerful architecture. There is no such thing with a carent genome - the architecture is even identical to a regular PC. The first carrent games were normal. Batman has a problem with the left studio that ported. The handwriting of the Russian mentality: they forgot to add European localizations, remove the lock, optimize, fix the problem of connected 2 or more peripheral game controllers, etc. 

Hardly forgotten, rather did not have time. For the game really looks like some kind of alpha build, put together in a hurry. The fact that the game to the last was absent from the incentive also hints, as it were. 

X
Xize 01.09.21

Stop believing in the magic patch. Here the port was completely and completely zapped, it is not so easy to fix it.

G
Gefus 01.09.21

downloaded on the incentive - does not start ... checked the integrity of the cache - downloads again

so I would have your problems trollface.gif

P
Pleq 01.09.21

[quote name = 'SpeedT' timestamp = '1435074830' post = '4872135'] Rocksteady is scum, no less. [/ quote] 

What does Rocksteady have to do with it? They coped with their task (console releases) perfectly.

N
NetSky 01.09.21

[quote name = 'SpeedT' timestamp = '1435076079' post = '4872184'] PS3 and Box360 had a different and very powerful architecture. There is no such thing with a carent genome - the architecture is even identical to a regular PC. The first carrent games were normal. Batman has a problem with the left studio that ported. The handwriting of the Russian mentality: they forgot to add European localizations, remove the lock, optimize, fix the problem of connected 2 or more peripheral game controllers, etc. [/ quote]

What does the Russians have to do with it? quite already or what? 

S
SpeedT 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Pleq' timestamp = '1435076657' post = '4872211'] What does Rocksteady have to do with it? They coped with their task (console releases) perfectly. [/ quote]

And while. Why should the left-wing studios give the port, moreover, to some no-names?

[quote name = 'NetSky' timestamp = '1435077224' post = '4872227'] What does the Russians have to do with it? quite already or what? [/ quote]

We like to free it on everything, because Russian products are the bottom of the bottom. That is why I compared them. Only complete nihilists could forget to add localization. They just forgot by the official infe. You can also understand the curvature of the port - crooked idiots, but forget to add localization ...

v
vanchester 01.09.21

downloaded on the incentive - does not start ... checked the integrity of the cache - downloads again

so I would have your problems trollface.gif

After your message, I decided "why don't I check the cache?". As a result, the message that a bunch of files are damaged. And now I will also download again, apparently.

v
vanchester 01.09.21

Stop believing in the magic patch. Here the port was completely and completely zapped, it is not so easy to fix it.

I'm just waiting for Russian, until I even have a clue how the game is going with me, I just started it for a couple of minutes

S
SpeedT 01.09.21

Russian subtitles can also be turned on on the Steam version. I have completed both points completely. But what's the point? For example, the designation of the gamepad buttons from the box is only textual and "broken" - there are no pictures. Pictures are only from PS4 gamepad. Looks like Rocksteady only thought about PS4. Well, the performance is awesome.

v
vanchester 01.09.21

[member = 'SpeedT'], I didn't buy the game to mess around with files

D
DIAL1 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Softik' timestamp = '1435047298' post = '4871495'] or not for pitch? then xs, but on ps4 these games are still broken [/ quote]

In what place they are broken there, both are played quite normally, in any case, the sting that is happening on the PC, on the PS4 and even close to this was not even at the start of these two games.  

S
SpeedT 01.09.21

[member = 'vanchester'], that's understandable. But in any case, if all problems were solved only by removing the lock and turning on subtitles, one could endure, because once I did it and forgot, and the game can be good. But the rest of the game is curvature. It works clumsily with game controllers, there is no optimization, and the inclusion of Russian only works for subtitles, but not for the interface.

P
Pleq 01.09.21

[quote name = 'SpeedT' timestamp = '1435077490' post = '4872238'] Why should the left studios give the port, and some no-names? [/ quote]

This is a question for the publisher, not for Rocksteady. Whom they hung around their neck, they work with them.

If Rocksteady got drunk anywhere, then in terms of control over the development of an external studio (again, in their area of ​​responsibility, where, nevertheless, the main quality control should come from the publisher).

I can clearly imagine why this happened.

V
Vadimeys 01.09.21

[member = 'Pleq'], 

they are not no names