3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zhenia13 01.09.21 11:54 pm

Warner Brothers Games [Tech. part]

Since recently, for some reason, only the games of this publisher have caused so many problems for gamers (mostly on PCs), I propose to discuss everything here, namely technical problems. At this stage, discussion of problems related to Batman Arkham Knight is considered relevant.

123 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thief1987 01.09.21

Launched in the morning. FPS in the region of 25-27 at the beginning, but at the same time friezes every 2 seconds, and unrealistically hard. I hope that some day van patch for 3.5 gig will be rolled out soon and everything will work as it should. It's a shame that the feeling from passing such cool games goes down the drain, because they hire all sorts of skew-handed programmers.

You have to be very, very naive to think that one patch will fix something there. Humble yourself, you became an Early Access: D member

.l1te 01.09.21

[member = 'zhenia13'], I hope it will not be like in the case of mk, I hope they will fix everything quickly ..

z
zhenia13 01.09.21

[member = 'Thief1987'], I console myself, what remains. Fortunately, the Witcher is only halfway through. They will still have time to stick a few patches while I go through Witcher.

[member = 'Mr. Starosta'],: agree: I already have a tradition - I created only 2 topics and both because of the shit port, which the Warners gave to the public ...

.l1te 01.09.21

even if this was not the case with MGS: icon_cry:

J
JIe0H 01.09.21

I don't even know how to describe this shit but

what?

PVrmwUz.png

.l1te 01.09.21

[member = 'SergeyLifenko'], well, anryl ... maybe based on old something

N
NiggaStoleMyGames 01.09.21

http://i.imgur.com/0FJItHR.jpg

P
Pleq 01.09.21

[member = 'SergeyLifenko'], the latest build of the UE 3.9 engine (July 2012). Wwise is a sound engine.

V
Vadimeys 01.09.21

CIMAOsfWEAAkTe2.png

X
Xize 01.09.21

It's just the bottom. I haven't watched the game especially recently, but I was waiting and was going to buy it now, so that I could download the preload by the evening. At first I was even delighted with the earlier release, but now I see the reviews and I understand that I will go back to the Witcher.

T
Tem4ik 01.09.21

I think tomorrow everything will be buzzing, and rus will be added and FPS norms will become, although I always have norms (pure 30 fps), although texture settings above normal for some reason cannot be set 

z
zhenia13 01.09.21

On AK forums, post by Rocksteady:

"Hi all

We're aware that some users are reporting performance issues with the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight. This is something that Rocksteady takes very seriously. We are working closely with our external PC development partner to make sure these issues get resolved as quickly as possible.

We'll update this thread when we've got more info to share.

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

[quote name = 'zhenia13' timestamp = '1435067478' post = '4871917'] some users [/ quote]

))) 

A
ANDREvv 01.09.21

Not a single E3 presentation made me run after the console with such zeal as this port of whatman paper ...: icon_rolleyes:

It's time to finish with pecagaming, I don't want to sit in the same topic during the release of Deus Ex.

Modified on June 23, 2015 by ANDREvv

K
KuP9I 01.09.21

[member = 'ANDREvv'], If the port is from Nixxies, then there will be no such problems.

S
Shubkin 01.09.21

Not a single E3 presentation made me run after the console with such zeal as this port of whatman paper ...: icon_rolleyes:

It's time to finish with pecagaming, I don't want to sit in the same topic during the release of Deus Ex.

Today they can easily screw up with the console version. Sometimes you can't guess.

T
Tem4ik 01.09.21

[member = 'ANDREvv'], If the port is from Nixxies, then there will be no such problems.

they seem to make the port 

Y
YTKA 01.09.21

Once upon a time it is not necessary. The Witcher 3 is good for a PC, so-so on consoles, and the settings do not even meet high on a PC. 

J
Juanito 01.09.21

[quote name = 'ANDREvv' timestamp = '1435067918' post = '4871928'] Not a single E3 presentation made me run for the console with such zeal as this port of Whatman ... [/ quote]

[offtopic] so why run, you kind of huang [/ offtopic] 

A
ANDREvv 01.09.21

[member = '1Prison'], Well, yes, nowadays optimization is not in honor, when the sequels are scheduled for 5 years in advance (or the Poles are at the helm). It's just time to update, and somehow I don't see any reason to throw out 20 pieces on 970 with such ports. PS4 costs the same money and there are less chances to contemplate a slideshow.

[member = 'Jenea92'], [offtopic] I sold it back in April - I studied the forses up and down, but before quantum, nothing really interesting comes out for me. [/ offtopic]

Modified on June 23, 2015 by ANDREvv