3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 01.09.21 11:58 pm

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Publisher - Namco Bandai
Developer - Ninja Theory
Platforms - PS3 / Xbox 360
Genre - Action-Adventure in a post-apocalyptic setting.

Enslaved takes place many decades after the end of the third and fourth world wars, which ravaged the entire world. Players will have to take on the role of Monkey, voiced and recorded (mo-caar) by Andy Serkis (who previously played King Bohan from Heavenly Sword).
Monkey lives a secluded life and is constantly on the run from the nihilistic machines that are left from the forgotten wars and continue to do their job, even though most of humanity has become extinct.

Unfortunately, one day Monkey is captured on a spaceship with a young girl named Trip. The two escape the ship, but during the escape Monkey loses consciousness, and wakes up to find a bandage on his head. This tape was left to him by Trip, who really needs his help to get home, but she knows that he is a hermit and a loner. To keep Monkey down, she says the bandage could crush his skull if he doesn't do as she says. This naturally leads to a very tense relationship between two people who are willing to kill each other but must work together to survive.
The game's storyline was written by Alex Garland, who wrote the 28 Days Later movie (28 days later), and is based on the ancient Chinese novel Journey to the West.
The battles in Enslaved will be similar to those in Heavenly Sword, but here they are more tactical. Monkey will be able to use special vision to find enemies and determine their weak points. For example, Monkey can see which of the machine guns does not hold well on the enemy, then tear it off and use it for its own purposes.

Screenshots
http://www.gamemag.ru/news/51094/

124 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoxHounder 01.09.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], yes even if it were - with the BEST NETWORK SERVICE they don't allow free users to download fresh demos, only in a week. : trollface:
The load on the servers is such a load (((((((((

K
Krauser 01.09.21

In general, I played DeMouy, the dviglo, although scary, but sometimes good shots open, it enrages that he can't jump but only roll while running, I'll play the best version as always, while I'm inclined to boxing, the govnoklab has already talked to delay the Ploykov version for two weeks : eek:

D
Darkiti 01.09.21

The demo surprised me, this is perhaps the most beautiful game on UE3 at the moment. In general, you can feel what Ninja Theori did, the same camera as in Havenly, the same angles, etc. The disadvantages are too easy fights, even on hard and one-button acrobatics. But the game impressed me, everything is done very stylishly, including the menu. Worthy of a face.

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

Bliiin, an epic demo. : shock: For me now it's even gotti 2010. The only negative is the Anril engine. I don't like him at all. Only games like Batman AA save him. So I wanted to play the full version (((Sun Kun is hot, and his partner reminds Nariko and Kai in one bundle.

S
Shibito 01.09.21

I played the demo: facepalm: how to say - I don't see the point in making such games ... you can watch beautiful landscapes and listen to dialogues in the movies. The gameplay is one-celled bullshit.

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] Shibito [/ b], hmm ... comrade expert, what games should you make? The gameplay for the entry figured out all ??? : scare: The direction is awesome. When [spoil] the first time the plane's skin broke and Sun Kun almost fell out [/ spoil] I was just dumbfounded, but then everything was superb.

A
Azzy 01.09.21

before playing the demo, I was skeptical about the game, even though HS is one of my favorite games on PS3,
but after playing the demo I even wanted to buy it (though autumn-Christmas will be hot for releases, so when to buy it is a question).

By the way, the game is almost unlike HS, but there are similarities in the setting of cut scenes, but the game looks more like GoW in gameplay and in some places Uncharted in design of locations and colors. Technically, the game looks much worse in my opinion than HS.

in general, I think it will be a cheerful and unpretentious game for an amateur. however, apparently I'm from a number of amateurs :)

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] Azzy [/ b], if you looked closely at the faces, you saw that motion-capchur was used to its fullest here too)) I really want to climb post-apocalyptic New York and compare the famous Chinese fairy tale with this one. There is nothing one-button there in battles. There you can combine buttons and get spectacular moments. I have already said about the graphics, Anril Anril drives and is visible a mile away. Not a very good choice for developers.

A
Azzy 01.09.21

[quote name = "razgulnov3"] There is nothing one-button there in battles. [/ quote]
Well, the combat is simpler than that of HS, at least judging by the demo.
[quote name = "razgulnov3"] that motion-captchur was also used to its fullest here [/ quote]
yes, the animation is not bad, but still not so cool.
[Quote name = "razgulnov3"] I have already said about the graphics, Anryl Anril drives and is visible a mile away. Not a very good choice of developers. [/ Quote]
in my opinion this is the cheapest and most universal choice of all that is now.
They do not have a movement and technology in HS, and there was no publisher for a long time either.

D
Dimanych 01.09.21

double feeling after the demo (ps3) to be honest. I also respect XC very much, I have already passed it 3 times. as I saw the screen tearing in cut scenes, I immediately thought, well, to hell with her. then the game went out like. The graphics are beautiful, I adore bright and colorful games, the hero is noticeable, the voice acting is pleasant, but the dviglo itself just infuriates, a clumsy infection. the animation is so-so, the platform part is just for children, the battle (the one in the demo), in general, from one button, and to the XC as to the moon. but in the trailer then it was so perky. in general, whatever one may say, this game is very lacking in exclusivity and the XC engine. but I’ll probably buy everything exactly, but I won’t be surprised if only by summer)

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] Azzy [/ b], [b] Dimanych [/ b], I don't know why you decided that the battles there are primitive and on one button. All buttons on the pad can be used in combat and alternated. This is not a street fighter for you, and in the game abilities will appear over time. I want to buy the game now.

N
Nitrous 01.09.21

And when the demo will appear in live, do not you know?

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

The main thing is that in this game I saw something that I had never seen before.
[spoil] When the plane crashes, you need to have time to climb higher on the wing, so that you are not smeared against the skyscraper, and then get to the escape capsule, otherwise you will crash. And all this in real time. : love: [/ spoil]

S
Shibito 01.09.21

[quote] hmm ... comrade expert, what kind of games should you make? [/ quote]

Such games that should be played and not watched.

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] Shibito [/ b], read your comments. You generally don't like much as I see it. We continue to play Tetris, do not mislead people. I still do not understand why you find fault with jumping on one button? Can we return the mechanics of Lara Croft from TP2 and the lack of checkpoints?

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

[quote] The main thing is that in this game I saw something that I had never seen before. [/ quote]
it was already in the last spider-man. A whole level with realtime.

N
Nitrous 01.09.21

[quote name = "Shibito"] [quote] Hmm ... comrade expert, and what games have to do? [/ quote]

Such in which you have to play and do not see. [/ quote]
There are a lot of different games, missing any.

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] dozensnake [/ b], didn’t know and what was also interesting to do? Maybe I'm just wearing pink glasses now. I love the main characters and the little cutscenes during the game.

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

[b] razgulnov3 [/ b], [url = http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v = yzgONJnkWZs] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzgONJnkWZs [/ url]
here it begins at 2:40

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] dozensnake [/ b], well, there is episode 8, and here is the first one, introductory. : gigi: It even reminded me of the beginning of Ancharted 2. Did you yourself play the demo of the subject?