3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 01.09.21 11:58 pm

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Publisher - Namco Bandai
Developer - Ninja Theory
Platforms - PS3 / Xbox 360
Genre - Action-Adventure in a post-apocalyptic setting.

Enslaved takes place many decades after the end of the third and fourth world wars, which ravaged the entire world. Players will have to take on the role of Monkey, voiced and recorded (mo-caar) by Andy Serkis (who previously played King Bohan from Heavenly Sword).
Monkey lives a secluded life and is constantly on the run from the nihilistic machines that are left from the forgotten wars and continue to do their job, even though most of humanity has become extinct.

Unfortunately, one day Monkey is captured on a spaceship with a young girl named Trip. The two escape the ship, but during the escape Monkey loses consciousness, and wakes up to find a bandage on his head. This tape was left to him by Trip, who really needs his help to get home, but she knows that he is a hermit and a loner. To keep Monkey down, she says the bandage could crush his skull if he doesn't do as she says. This naturally leads to a very tense relationship between two people who are willing to kill each other but must work together to survive.
The game's storyline was written by Alex Garland, who wrote the 28 Days Later movie (28 days later), and is based on the ancient Chinese novel Journey to the West.
The battles in Enslaved will be similar to those in Heavenly Sword, but here they are more tactical. Monkey will be able to use special vision to find enemies and determine their weak points. For example, Monkey can see which of the machine guns does not hold well on the enemy, then tear it off and use it for its own purposes.

Screenshots
http://www.gamemag.ru/news/51094/

124 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 01.09.21

[b] razgulnov3 [/ b], no, I'm waiting for demos for live. And I saw the demo only from the video, so I'm not judging the quality of the game itself.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 24 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

[quote] well there is episode 8, and here is the first one, introductory. [/ quote]
well, there is some chelopuk, and here game from ninja theory: trollface:

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] dozensnake [/ b], and indeed this spiderman on ps3 in Russia is not yet available. How do I know about this episode? : shocked:

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

[b] razgulnov3 [/ b], well, I thought suddenly you were a multiplatform developer :)

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] dozensnake [/ b], and I thought you had ps3. Why then poke a spider-man, if he himself did not play Anslaved in the demo. : wink:

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

[b] razgulnov3 [/ b], well, you just say, I've never seen such a moment anywhere, and I gave you a tiny example. : wink:

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] dozensnake [/ b], and I say thanks for the tip. I really have not seen anything like this anywhere else. And it's hard to surprise me with anything else. My feelings were similar to when I saw batletoads vs double dragon on a dandy))

T
Tuborg 01.09.21

I liked the charismatic pepper
and the trailer at the end is very cheerful, I'm waiting

N
Nitrous 01.09.21

so nobody knows about boxing demos? I do not want to update the firmware on PS3 yet)))

B
Blink 55 01.09.21

the demo is very cool.
when there the ship began to fall apart and had to jump. in general wowuuuuuuuuuu: shock:
very much fiercely waiting :)

M
Momentum 01.09.21

[quote] and indeed this spider-man on ps3 is not yet available in Russia [/ quote]
[b] razgulnov3 [/ b], it has been in video games for a week already, but it will probably take a long time to get to you if you order: roll: I will

buy a game 100 %, after the video at the end of the demo, I really wanted to go through
it, I liked the characters from the videos and did not disappoint in the demo ...

A
ACE 01.09.21

I said the game would be cool 8)

s
soliddante 01.09.21

passed the demku - beautifully, spectacularly, but gameleino did not roll at all. :?

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], I have the same thing: mrgreen: I really can't understand these skeptics: "well, it's beautiful, but the gameplay is shit!"

R
Raggamuffin 01.09.21

The demo is good, only acrobatics disappointed - no challenge, no breakdowns and jumps in the wrong direction, just jump from something flickering to something flickering, boring and only time stretches :?

K
Krauser 01.09.21

It just dawned on me that he is Sun Wukong in the future: oops:

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] Raggamuffin [/ b], hmm ... This mechanic did not interfere with Ancharted. Shimmering ledges were made here for the sake of casuals and for quick jumps. As I understand it, everyone did not like one thing, some primitive fights, and some like you - acrobatics. Well, you can't please everyone. I didn't like the graphics, or rather, this brilliant ye3 engine.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 45 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

[b] Krauser [/ b], hmm ... this has always been said. The script of the game based on the book "Journey to the West" was being written.

K
Krauser 01.09.21

[b] razgulnov3 [/ b] I didn't really follow the game: facepalm:

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] Krauser [/ b], [quote name = "razgulnov3"] Bliiin, epic demo. : shock: For me now it's even gotti 2010. The only negative is the Anril engine. I don't like him at all. Only games like Batman AA save him. So much wanted to play in the full version ((([b] Sun Kun [/ b] zhzhot and his partner reminds Nariko and Kai in a svyazochke. [/ Quote]

And the first post could at least read in [b] Ace [ / b] startposter.

K
Krauser 01.09.21

[quote name = "razgulnov3"] [b] Krauser [/ b], [quote = "razgulnov3"] Bliiin, epic demo. : shock: For me now it's even gotti 2010. The only negative is the Anril engine. I don't like him at all. Only games like Batman AA save him. So much I wanted to play the full version ((([b] Sun Kun [/ b] is hot, and his partner reminds Nariko and Kai in one bundle. [/ Quote]

And the first post could at least be read from [b] Ace [ / b] startposter. [/ quote]
I don't really follow other people's posts

R
Raggamuffin 01.09.21

[quote name = "razgulnov3"] [b] Raggamuffin [/ b], hmm ... Ancharted did not stop this mechanic. Flickering ledges were made here for the sake of casuals and for quick jumps [/ quote] [b] razgulnov3 [/ b], the mechanics are the same, but not that - in unch it is quite possible to jump in the wrong place, not jump, or jump [i] too [ / i], and in ens you basically only jump where possible and jump successfully. with such a system, the flickering protrusions might not do ..