3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 01.09.21 11:58 pm

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Publisher - Namco Bandai
Developer - Ninja Theory
Platforms - PS3 / Xbox 360
Genre - Action-Adventure in a post-apocalyptic setting.

Enslaved takes place many decades after the end of the third and fourth world wars, which ravaged the entire world. Players will have to take on the role of Monkey, voiced and recorded (mo-caar) by Andy Serkis (who previously played King Bohan from Heavenly Sword).
Monkey lives a secluded life and is constantly on the run from the nihilistic machines that are left from the forgotten wars and continue to do their job, even though most of humanity has become extinct.

Unfortunately, one day Monkey is captured on a spaceship with a young girl named Trip. The two escape the ship, but during the escape Monkey loses consciousness, and wakes up to find a bandage on his head. This tape was left to him by Trip, who really needs his help to get home, but she knows that he is a hermit and a loner. To keep Monkey down, she says the bandage could crush his skull if he doesn't do as she says. This naturally leads to a very tense relationship between two people who are willing to kill each other but must work together to survive.
The game's storyline was written by Alex Garland, who wrote the 28 Days Later movie (28 days later), and is based on the ancient Chinese novel Journey to the West.
The battles in Enslaved will be similar to those in Heavenly Sword, but here they are more tactical. Monkey will be able to use special vision to find enemies and determine their weak points. For example, Monkey can see which of the machine guns does not hold well on the enemy, then tear it off and use it for its own purposes.

Screenshots
http://www.gamemag.ru/news/51094/

124 Comments
Sort by:
r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] Krauser [/ b], but comments. In the topic on the game, do not read about the game itself at least (((Then your "discovery" is not interesting to anyone :-D

[b] Raggamuffin [/ b], I am sure that this is due to the fact that people do not get too busy about parkour. If You need a parkour simulator. That is, many other games. You yourself jumped up from the wing the first time, until you were smeared against a skyscraper? At that moment I almost did not even see the flickering ledges.

R
Raggamuffin 01.09.21

[b] razgulnov3 [/ b], I do not need a parkour simulator and before your post I did not suspect, by the way, that a skyscraper could smudge. I just wrote that in the demo there is a frankly weak acrobatics, which adds absolutely nothing to the game, except for the duration, and which is easy to handle by anyone, even yo.

x
xds 01.09.21

the game is too simple, firstly, it is impossible to fall while jumping and secondly, the very place where you need to jump is lit up like "you lamer, let's go there"
as for the combat, it is primitive and again the battles themselves are easy to impossibility
of the pluses can be noted a good visual row, animation ... well, the last moment with the fall was quite effective,

in principle, the demo left a pleasant impression, but I probably will not buy the full version

T
Timsonic 01.09.21

Shaw, the return of Prince acrobatics 2008? : trollface:

r
realill 01.09.21

Check out the preview from GT
[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-preview-enslaved/704054] http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclu ... ved / 704054 [/ url]

They say that platforming is simple, but on the other hand, it does not distract from the main game mechanics. Well, so a positive preview in general.

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] Raggamuffin [/ b], when I played, I thought it was a video and did nothing. : gigi: Here I was on a skyscraper and thrashed))
[b] Timsonic [/ b], in the prince you can fall down. When I played there weren't even any associations with the prince 2008. In general, I don't know how to explain to you that the main thing here is not how you jump and what efforts you make, but how it harmoniously integrates into the game and affects the overall integrity and pleasure of the adventure.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 3 minutes 8 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

Even Retchet can't make me go on adventures like this demo. The only thing that confuses me is riding a flying skateboard. Reminds MDK of some kind.

A
Anakin 01.09.21

The demo made me very happy, the mood just lifted), it's not for nothing that I whitewashed the game from the very announcement, I'm waiting: agree:!

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] Anakin [/ b], yes there is acrobatics for the same: mrgreen: I'm looking forward to October !!! would already be sooner

k
k! rj @ 01.09.21

I liked the demo very much! The design and setting just captivated me! Well, as in Havenly Sword, I note the excellent voice acting (at least in the demo). The action and gameplay are simple, but on the other hand, the game is just for everyone. Small to large. There is nothing wrong with that.

I will definitely take the full one !!

T
The_Nik 01.09.21

I haven't heard anything about the game at all, I accidentally downloaded a demo -: shock:: shock:: shock: Krutyaka is unreal, I couldn't even imagine that it would be so cool. One-on-one platforming is like in the second uncheck and it's great, even in terms of the epic it is at the same level: shock: The moment with the skyscraper is just the same wow: shock: The plot intrigued me that it rarely happens to me after the demo, it can turn out to be quite good, interesting story. The Persians are interesting, it's nice to hear Andy Serkis again, but Trip is very reminiscent of Nariko, at first it even seemed that it was her) In general, Ninja Teori is great, they made me happy. I will definitely take the full one.

P
Pseudodog 01.09.21

In the demo, the plot strained me a little:
- You have a slave's collar on your head and I need your help. If I die then you die too. Come with me.
- Well, okay there, let's go.

Well, yes, why waste screen time. after all, he does not have enough of his own business, than to stomp across the continent to the west and help a completely unknown woman who also wanted to leave him on the ship. And of course the game is fat. I will buy.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 28 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

I mean that he agreed with one sentence without questions.

A
ACE 01.09.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], do you remember the film was about the jail where the jailers put on collars in pairs, and if one of them runs away, both will explode. here is the same topic, but only Monkey will "explode". It seems that the girl did it so that he could help her

T
The_Nik 01.09.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], what are his options? Either he helps her, or she deactivates him with this bandage.

P
Pseudodog 01.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], [b] The_Nik [/ b], but it's clear that there are no options. I mean, he seemed like he was ready to say yes. for some reason it hurt me =))) he just finally finally said right away.

T
The_Nik 01.09.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], thinks quickly means) I realized that there is nothing to discuss here and agreed immediately)

R
Richy 01.09.21

Dual impressions. On the one hand, twitchy animation, strange controls and a really awful camera (I can't remember where it was so bad from the last games). On the other hand - gorgeous setting, excellent art and general impression as from Uncharted 2.
In confusion: crazy:
Perhaps until I take it, I will wait for the feedback / review about the full game, and then I’ll decide.

P
Pagan 01.09.21

Oddly enough, I liked the demo. Yes, the exploration of locations is similar to Uncharted.

n
neutral gamer 01.09.21

[b] The_Nik [/ b], I have a similar situation, I haven't heard anything about the game. And the demo turned out gorgeous, I still want to know what will happen next ...

A
ACE 01.09.21

[b] Richy [/ b], the first estimate is 86 or 87 from gamemaster yuk,
I will take it as BG&E reminded

D
Daiverr 01.09.21

no combat system and auto parkour. I don’t know. I liked only the beautiful picture.