3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 01.09.21 11:58 pm

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Publisher - Namco Bandai
Developer - Ninja Theory
Platforms - PS3 / Xbox 360
Genre - Action-Adventure in a post-apocalyptic setting.

Enslaved takes place many decades after the end of the third and fourth world wars, which ravaged the entire world. Players will have to take on the role of Monkey, voiced and recorded (mo-caar) by Andy Serkis (who previously played King Bohan from Heavenly Sword).
Monkey lives a secluded life and is constantly on the run from the nihilistic machines that are left from the forgotten wars and continue to do their job, even though most of humanity has become extinct.

Unfortunately, one day Monkey is captured on a spaceship with a young girl named Trip. The two escape the ship, but during the escape Monkey loses consciousness, and wakes up to find a bandage on his head. This tape was left to him by Trip, who really needs his help to get home, but she knows that he is a hermit and a loner. To keep Monkey down, she says the bandage could crush his skull if he doesn't do as she says. This naturally leads to a very tense relationship between two people who are willing to kill each other but must work together to survive.
The game's storyline was written by Alex Garland, who wrote the 28 Days Later movie (28 days later), and is based on the ancient Chinese novel Journey to the West.
The battles in Enslaved will be similar to those in Heavenly Sword, but here they are more tactical. Monkey will be able to use special vision to find enemies and determine their weak points. For example, Monkey can see which of the machine guns does not hold well on the enemy, then tear it off and use it for its own purposes.

Screenshots
http://www.gamemag.ru/news/51094/

124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 01.09.21

link to the review
[url = http: //www.softsailor.com/news/42670-enslaved-review-scans-from-gamesmaster-are-now-out-in-the-open.html] http: // www. softsailor.com/news/42670-en ... -open.html [/ url]

r
realill 01.09.21

As far as I understand, the demo does not really convey the gameplay. There is also a counter in interaction with this aunt, but it was not possible to wander with her.

Z
Zoder 01.09.21

Passed the demo, my verdict: SHIT. Climbing is much more fun in Uncharted.

R
Rebial 01.09.21

Didn't anyone find the controls a little unresponsive?

P
Pseudodog 01.09.21

[b] Rebial [/ b], there is such a camera and shit.

R
Rebial 01.09.21

It's good that these are not my personal glitches.

D
DroN4eG 01.09.21

Passed the demo, very cool in general, I will take it.
I liked the bright picture, the setting. The controls could have been better, but by the end of the demo I got used to the principle.
I'm waiting for the release. :)

j
jB_hIpS 01.09.21

with the meaning: agree:

[img] http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9470/entro269.gif [/ img]

r
razgulnov 01.09.21

[b] jB_hIpS [/ b], wrong topic. Delete.

D
Destructman 01.09.21

Very cool, judging by the demo. In some moments, it clearly resembles the second Anch2, it was not for nothing that Stavitsky said that this game could turn out to be a new ancharted.

R
Rebial 01.09.21

You shouldn't be reading Stavitsky.

O
Owl 01.09.21

in vain you wear this nasty elf on your avatar

R
Rebial 01.09.21

This is a real level 80 jrock elf. Hands, etc.

A
ACE 01.09.21

live demo

d
dotdroid 01.09.21

coolness. the game can only be purchased from the setting and the main heroes.

and the graphics are very nice.

A
ACE 01.09.21

[b] dotdroid [/ b], the setting is amazing and the heroes - that's for sure))) I love the post apocalypse, but here it is very cool because the creators showed imagination and decided that in the future, when people die, the Earth will not turn into an even greater garbage, and everything will be overgrown with greenery. Mother nature took over

T
The great logan 01.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b],

this post-apocalypse is not even new. in the 80s there were a lot of science fiction and animated series on this topic.
for example, the iconic cartoon Visionaries.

but against the background of games, of course, it's interesting.

A
ACE 01.09.21

in the main menu Trip, by the way, is very similar to the old Lara Croft from ps1 parts))))) only modern is perfect)))

d
dotdroid 01.09.21

in general, I will probably take it, but later.

and so already 4 games are going (

N
Nitrous 01.09.21

Thank God ! So white that there will be no fail, as with Havenly Sord (for me), indeed, everything, As expected, I just checked out the box demo! The graphics are cool, the setting is cool, I liked the characters, the screensavers, animation, staging of scenes look especially cool ... In general - we must take!
I do not understand why it should be compared with ancharted - in general, another.