3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 01.09.21 11:58 pm

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Publisher - Namco Bandai
Developer - Ninja Theory
Platforms - PS3 / Xbox 360
Genre - Action-Adventure in a post-apocalyptic setting.

Enslaved takes place many decades after the end of the third and fourth world wars, which ravaged the entire world. Players will have to take on the role of Monkey, voiced and recorded (mo-caar) by Andy Serkis (who previously played King Bohan from Heavenly Sword).
Monkey lives a secluded life and is constantly on the run from the nihilistic machines that are left from the forgotten wars and continue to do their job, even though most of humanity has become extinct.

Unfortunately, one day Monkey is captured on a spaceship with a young girl named Trip. The two escape the ship, but during the escape Monkey loses consciousness, and wakes up to find a bandage on his head. This tape was left to him by Trip, who really needs his help to get home, but she knows that he is a hermit and a loner. To keep Monkey down, she says the bandage could crush his skull if he doesn't do as she says. This naturally leads to a very tense relationship between two people who are willing to kill each other but must work together to survive.
The game's storyline was written by Alex Garland, who wrote the 28 Days Later movie (28 days later), and is based on the ancient Chinese novel Journey to the West.
The battles in Enslaved will be similar to those in Heavenly Sword, but here they are more tactical. Monkey will be able to use special vision to find enemies and determine their weak points. For example, Monkey can see which of the machine guns does not hold well on the enemy, then tear it off and use it for its own purposes.

Screenshots
http://www.gamemag.ru/news/51094/

124 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkaRin 01.09.21

Judging by the demo - what I expected to get :).
The Persians will turn out to be very colorful campaign.

It's strange that before many shouted that the shit would be: gigi: ...

A
Aserp 01.09.21

The camera and controls are certainly not the most responsive. :? Ladders on PS3.

m
masturbator666 01.09.21

According to the demo, the game is outrageously simplified. The inability to die, acrobatics and control as in anche, only several times worse - putting it all together, and you get some kind of anch 0.5, not 2. There are no questions about the universe and the setting, the plot, of course, will also be ok, with such and such scribblers overboard. The trailer after the demo kind of subtly makes us understand: "Dema shit, buy the full game." Maybe they picked up a really bad level, but so far the sensations from the demo are about the same ...

[img] http://www.bigcomicbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/son-i-am-disappoint.gif [ / img]

T
Tuborg 01.09.21

on the box, by the way, the frame rate is much better, I immediately assumed that

G
Guest 01.09.21

[b] Tuborg [/ b] and shadows are better :).

g
gameskiller 01.09.21

[quote name = "killidi"] Tuborg, and shadows are better. [/ quote]
believe it, naive: trollface:

D
DGQ 01.09.21

not happy that you have to fight with bionicles throughout the game ((

C
Chepunator 01.09.21

Checked out the demo, very much even, the first thing that came to mind is anch, but yes, as they wrote above, it is simple, but it gave pleasure, the graphics are good, you have to take

-
- = Ruslan = - 01.09.21

I like that the game is very colorful, there is a lot of nature in the game, the adventure is well done.

A
Aserp 01.09.21

Nobody plays?

R
Rebial 01.09.21

8 will come out, won't it? Or have I missed something again and I need to rush to the shops, waving bills?

j
jB_hIpS 01.09.21

Enslaved.Odyssey.To.The.West.XBOX360-MARVEL: trollface:

L
Lazio 01.09.21

[quote name = "jB_hIpS"] Enslaved.Odyssey.To.The.West.XBOX360-MARVEL: trollface: [/ quote]

great ... already swinging ....

A
ACE 01.09.21

I also want to(((( :(

N
Nitrous 01.09.21

[quote name = "jB_hIpS"] Enslaved.Odyssey.To.The.West.XBOX360-MARVEL: trollface: [/ quote]
Great! : trollface:

K
Krauser 01.09.21

[quote name = "jB_hIpS"] Enslaved.Odyssey.To.The.West.XBOX360-MARVEL: trollface: [/ quote] I
'll wait in Russian: facepalm:

B
Blink 55 01.09.21

[b] Krauser [/ b],: agree: I hope the pirates will translate
English. I will not download.

L
Lazio 01.09.21

[quote name = "Krauser"] [quote name = "jB_hIpS"] Enslaved.Odyssey.To.The.West.XBOX360-MARVEL: trollface: [/ quote] I
'll wait in Russian: facepalm: [/ quote]

if so, then only from pirates ... no, I'd rather play in English.

G
Guest 01.09.21

Passed 2 levels. Super. The partner does not enrage, everything is cheerful and quite varied. Very similar to Prince 2008, but only linear. Which is what I wanted.

If anyone is interested, the game looks much more beautiful on the second chapter than on the first (from the demo).

N
Nitrous 01.09.21

[quote name = "killidi"] Completed 2 levels. Super. The partner does not enrage, everything is cheerful and quite varied. Very similar to Prince 2008, but only linear. Which is what I wanted.

If anyone is interested, the game on the second chapter looks much more beautiful than on the first (from the demo). [/ Quote]
Well, besides, there is a different setting, plot, heroes. I just don't like the prince and I hope you meant only gameplay, and then only partially.