3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snayper-killer [nik zareg 04.11.19 02:12 pm

The norm push-UPS in 15 years.

It seems to me that somewhere 10 times, I'm about as much of otimas even more.
136 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bugdrug 04.11.19

Sniper-killer [nick is registered and protected]
Despite what the push-UPS. The idea is that like 30 times. I, personally, don't have that and still fat.

H
Hip Priest 04.11.19

In 15 years, the standard push-UPS around 40-50. Less than 20 is very bad. It is 10 years, 8 normal, 15 for very sickly.

B
Bugdrug 04.11.19

Horror flying on the wings of the night
It will give you nothing, if the opponent is stronger. I do not know how to do push-UPS, but Magnus.Julia to anyone can give.

H
Hip Priest 04.11.19

Push - UPS are not an indication of strength, it's understandable. But there are standards for grade 9 (this is just 15 years old) they are in the region of 45 push-UPS in 1 approach.

S
Svarog 04.11.19

Endurance can be pumped well, and fat to banish. Therefore, the more the better, if power development is not a priority.

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 04.11.19

The norm push-UPS in 15 years depends on the total mass of the body. The less you weigh, the easier it is to overcome. Therefore, any drysi always more tightened/squeezed than fat, although the fat no less, and often even stronger in absolute power than the corresponding drysi.

m
markell 04.11.19

I now give me 20. under the most good conditions, maybe 35 times press. what does it mean? this means that I have average stamina. it says little about my strength, though endurance and strength are closely associated. for example, if I couldn't do a push-up 5 times, it would mean that I, in the first place, not strong enough.

and there is such garbage that if you pulled 40 times, and a friend - 20 (and weighs as much), then you're stronger than twice. this is nonsense. most likely, you really are stronger, but certainly not twice. well, if, say, you pulled 100 times, and comrade - 120, then really do not know who of you is stronger.

before, about 3 years ago, I sought for the number of push-UPS. as far as I remember, the record was 75. but over time, I stopped chasing a number and became involved already in force.

I

mаrkell, plus. Say all right.

If you want to increase your strength by pull-up all sorts of, you need to catch up with the load, not 50 times chronicity.

B
Bugdrug 04.11.19

AxCx
Chronicity is also necessary. While the pulse will not lose. Then a day of rest. Now with the addition of 20 kg of catch up 7-8 times. Cool.

H
Hip Priest 04.11.19

If you want to increase your strength by pull-up all sorts of, you need to catch up with the load, not 50 times chronicity.
Maybe you meant pushups? Because personally, I don't know the person who would be able to catch up 50 times. I have a 19 record, then the shoulders Oh, as was ill.

I

It was grotesque.

H
Hip Priest 04.11.19

It was grotesque.
You're not the mother.

B
Bugdrug 04.11.19

Horror flying on the wings of the night
50 times to catch up is bullshit, if there is flexibility. He has hinano 38 times. And alive. One friend drisch(178 cm, 48 kg) caught up 135 times.

G
GTAman 04.11.19

135 times? And if you remove a sneakers and a cell phone? Can 150?

D
Dragon27 04.11.19

Well, it's in a certain category. The force it will catch up.

http://www.recordholders.org/en/list/chinups.html
down there on your digits enjoy

m
markell 04.11.19

135 times? don't believe it. so only legless will be able to catch up.

F
Full Metal Chaos 04.11.19

15 years, 79 push-UPS, tired under 50.

H
Hip Priest 04.11.19

PPC... that is a tremendous strength.
By sabzh: 19 years, 1 approach to do 60-70 times, with fists is 45-50. The record was 74, then completely fell off. Tightened to 15 to 20 times, more, again, I can't.

S
SAORGA 04.11.19

It seems to me that somewhere 10 times
This is the norm for children under age 10. For 15 years podoidet 40 times.

I

50 times to catch up is bullshit, if there is flexibility.

Try to catch up, without affectation, without bends, without twitching, slowly sinking down to the lowest point to the state of muscle relaxation. And again.