3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raiper 26.09.21 08:02 pm

Far Cry: Summary (Far Cry)

Well, in short, I went through this baidu at the level of a veteran regretted that I did not start on realistic almost fell asleep
there someone knocked knuckles on the monitor ....
let's say the game was created by people, to put it mildly, clearly far from battle tactics

for example !!!

I lie behind the Kustoi and, like in a shooting range, I shoot the creeping dolbo .... at this time 10 people come up from the side and wail "where is he ...." without shooting through the bushes, or throwing grenades ...
I throw grenades and shoot on the silhouettes behind the bushes ... no reaction ... then when everything calms down and I see a mountain of corpses ... and this is an advanced AI

monsters are just stupid bastards finally no problem

extinguish the monkey in the head, don't let jump

and you can just run away from the godzilla or 2 horns in the tower

Of course, everything is beautiful, but there is a lack of something ...
yes ... the atmosphere,

remembering Wolf, the engine of the game is ancient, but the atmosphere, brothers ... probably 10 times I probably passed Faro, I definitely won't be hooked anymore ...

but finally, lads, if you want to have a real thrill from console battle play Vietcong at the level of Vietnam (a la Realistic) really harder than the game, no I say as past many topics

here there is no armor, first aid kits,
limited ammunition of
no more than 2 guns in hand
there is no radar showing the enemy
and all this in the Jungle the

enemy is smart .. enters from several sides the
sniper unnoticed with one shot demolishes the tower;
enemies really scatter from the fallen grenade ...
but how they throw grenades it's just a holiday some kind of fucking tout not only knuckles
x ... knocking on the monitor
it's almost a real battle at the end of the mission, you just experience an orgasm from the consciousness of your own coolness .. ha ha the
game is really not for brakes and neurostenics. .
who let him try to survive Fest Alpha is prodolzhnie there even steeper.
128 Comments
Sort by:
M
MihaеL 26.09.21

And the engine is really good ... I would like to see it in many games, otherwise the same Unreal3 Engine in every third game, to be honest, is sick of it ...

S
SkyGame 26.09.21

Yes, the engine was good at that time. Why many did not use this engine so everything is very simple it was not pulled by the consoles. That Far Cry Instincts came out is a completely different game where the engine was cut, on the PC all the beauty was created by the shaders, and on those consoles the shaders it simply did not exist, and creating beauty without shaders is problematic, and it's not just a matter of shaders.
Although I downloaded patch 1.3 where 3 shaders were included in the game, I did not notice a strong difference, the graphics remained at the same level as with patch 1.1.

1372809 26.09.21

what do you want, the game is 5 years old already!

s
stalkermasterman 26.09.21

And Ubisovt had nothing to do, so they released add-ons.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.09.21

Yes, the engine is at maximum and now it is good. Especially in landscapes like the "Training" level.

A
Alex04444 26.09.21

In this game there is such a feeling as a fan. There are no non-standard situations (kill them all is the goal of the game), but the game is really addictive. One of the best action games, that says it all. The advantages of the game can be written down an excellent graph, a variety of weapons, very well-aimed enemies (I don’t know about the mind, here many people write that it’s stupid, but I find it only in phrases like what happened when I already shot 5 people). The game does not get bored until the very end and now. So my score is 8.5 points, due to the fact that igruha is still outdated.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.09.21

The game is awesome now, six years after the game was released. As for the mind, the AI ​​Director is smart, I know myself.

H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

I played this game when it first came out, then played 2 more times, then in all sorts of appendages like "Commando", "Blood Range", "War Zone", etc. And I still consider it one of the most beautiful games. I didn’t think about the stupidity of the game. There is even dumber.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

far cry is the best game of all time. and who will roll the ball on it will receive pi .. mules.

H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

jack carver
These are the words of a real gamer !!! Respect!
In my previous post I wanted to say the same thing, but my gender does not allow ... xDDD

B
Belton 26.09.21

Would make another modification, but I would even buy it! Spared no money for a license !!!

H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

Belton
What do you mean "modification"? If you're talking about mods, there are so many of them. Or are you talking about something else?

A
Archibalt Shpritsendrosel 26.09.21

raiper
Noob you are an asshole!
On a veteran, and even more so on a realistic level of difficulty - the game was played by FEW!
"10 people and wail" where is he .... "without shooting through the bushes, or throwing a grenade ..."
Shield? Are you a drug addict?

S
Skaary 26.09.21

Archibalt Shpritsendrosel1

Calm down and go do your homework. BUT before that, take a look at raiper's profile and see the last time he was on the site ...

A

Skaary
Go collect the bottles! I have not had any lessons for a long time.
"when he was on the site for the last time" And I don’t give a fuck when he was!

S
Skaary 26.09.21

Archibalt Shpritsendrosel1 Was it
kicked out of school?

M
Maickle fort 26.09.21

What does "modification" mean? If you're talking about mods, there are so many of them. Or are you talking about something else?
this means that Project far Cry is being developed

A

Skaary
Poshol in the forest, troll!

H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

it means that razrabatyvaetsya Project far Cry
I buy is likely identity, and we can and will download if you can :)

M
Maickle fort 26.09.21

I’ll probably buy
this, it’s unlikely that it will be sold, although I saw the "delta sector" disk ...