3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raiper 26.09.21 08:02 pm

Far Cry: Summary (Far Cry)

Well, in short, I went through this baidu at the level of a veteran regretted that I did not start on realistic almost fell asleep
there someone knocked knuckles on the monitor ....
let's say the game was created by people, to put it mildly, clearly far from battle tactics

for example !!!

I lie behind the Kustoi and, like in a shooting range, I shoot the creeping dolbo .... at this time 10 people come up from the side and wail "where is he ...." without shooting through the bushes, or throwing grenades ...
I throw grenades and shoot on the silhouettes behind the bushes ... no reaction ... then when everything calms down and I see a mountain of corpses ... and this is an advanced AI

monsters are just stupid bastards finally no problem

extinguish the monkey in the head, don't let jump

and you can just run away from the godzilla or 2 horns in the tower

Of course, everything is beautiful, but there is a lack of something ...
yes ... the atmosphere,

remembering Wolf, the engine of the game is ancient, but the atmosphere, brothers ... probably 10 times I probably passed Faro, I definitely won't be hooked anymore ...

but finally, lads, if you want to have a real thrill from console battle play Vietcong at the level of Vietnam (a la Realistic) really harder than the game, no I say as past many topics

here there is no armor, first aid kits,
limited ammunition of
no more than 2 guns in hand
there is no radar showing the enemy
and all this in the Jungle the

enemy is smart .. enters from several sides the
sniper unnoticed with one shot demolishes the tower;
enemies really scatter from the fallen grenade ...
but how they throw grenades it's just a holiday some kind of fucking tout not only knuckles
x ... knocking on the monitor
it's almost a real battle at the end of the mission, you just experience an orgasm from the consciousness of your own coolness .. ha ha the
game is really not for brakes and neurostenics. .
who let him try to survive Fest Alpha is prodolzhnie there even steeper.
128 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 26.09.21

I generally reload my weapon in Far Cry after every shot. It's a habit. And I always strive to have a maximum of cartridges in each weapon.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

Unlikely.

m
mikoka 26.09.21

Yes Yes! I also have such a habit of constantly charging) by the way, this is a bad habit))
Duc, during charging, they often kill, you think that you will have time until there is no one, and then just a bullet in the forehead)))

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

mikoka You just have to choose a place.

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

mikoka You just have to choose a place.

H
Helena No4ka 26.09.21

And in general, I did everything tyap-blooper without recharging and without passing. That's more interesting.

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.09.21

Yes, such a bad habit as constant reloading of weapons is present with me. Sometimes I even like to watch the process.

g
gomir 26.09.21

yes, this is all from the cs network school kit that doubles the strength in games

g
gomir 26.09.21

I'm talking about cs, all hands will not reach css - how many years is the license to gather dust))

As usual, as soon as you start to put it like a stupid licensed interface with a bunch of questions, you get out and throw nafig, put which thread to the pirate fast))

r
reactor 26.09.21

The network crisis is still interesting

r
reactor 26.09.21

The crisis is Far Edge2, so the offtop has nothing to do with it.
Probably wars, I didn’t seem to play a regular network game, as far as I remember.

There are maps with the type of game of the capture of factories. Whoever captured can take anti-aircraft guns, turntables, nuclear, gaus tanks, and so on. Pretty exciting.

r
reactor 26.09.21

And then, as usual, the lamers got tired of the chitaki and abandoned the network card.
Still, non-network play will always be cooler - normal fair play.
You just need to be able to complicate the game to network complexity yourself))

G
Gauguin 26.09.21

Crisis is Far Edge2
That's fairy tales!
The Crisis no longer has that plot and atmosphere. Only the setting is similar, that's all.
But the real Far Cry 2 (the one in Africa) is generally shit.
YOBA- it is in Africa YOBA

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 26.09.21

Ubisoft - clearly unaware that poorly designed parts of the game - are clearly impacting sales.
- but do not read the nonsense written above.

Crysis - he is not interesting at all. There, obviously, you can put a plus only in Graphics and Physics. Everything else loses, against the background of other games.

O
Omision 26.09.21

I don't know, I really liked Far Cry, but what about the minds of the enemies, it is one of the best in general in my opinion (well, in the first FEAR it was not bad either). Enemies sometimes behave very competently, they come from both sides there. Sometimes they really get stupid, but less often. Monsters in general sometimes create good horror elements (once I climbed out of the ventilation, and he jumped on my side and killed me).

O
Omision 26.09.21

No, if he was scripted, he would not come close to Far Cry.

J
JackalSTV 26.09.21

Passed through.
Since I missed this miracle game at one time, it is understandable that the first thing that struck me was outdated graphics. Moreover, it was pleasant to run in the jungle, but in the ship at the very beginning, it was simply awful.
But okay graphics aside. The gameplay is great. I was personally very surprised when the open world opened up in front of me. This is especially noticeable in the mission about the destruction of towers, which I liked the most. What else to add. There are a lot of weapons, too. Transport is also diverse. What really didn’t fit in was the mutants, they really pissed off and put a lot of pressure on reality.
But in other matters, and coped with them.
The plot was also not bad, banal but not bad.
Conclusion: 8/10 for its time will go.

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

O_2 STV
Conclusion: 8/10 for its time will go.
For its time, it was the best game in its genre. The generally recognized Half-Life 2 came out six months later and, moreover, turned out to be the only shooter that, on the whole, was able to "surpass" Far Cry.

Traigen
Why do mutants scare everyone away?
Probably because they are scary and dangerous. ))
Although, in fact, they bring additional variety to the game. After all, you won't be full of mercenaries.

J
JetRanger 26.09.21

By the way, the graphics in FarCry were overrated for some reason. At the time of publication, of course, it was "maximum graphics". But in the same 2004, a more spectacular Doom 3 and a more realistic Half-Life 2 were released.

In addition, let us recall the characteristic "plasticity" of human models in FarCry, their twitchy animation and a whole bunch of similar roughness. This is how the game does not become out of date visually.

b
benites 26.09.21

but what about the surroundings of a tropical island, bright colors, water with glare of sunlight? here, everyone will have an advantage over the dark corridors of Doom 3 and the overall rather gray grafon of Half-Life 2. I'm not at all surprised that it was the graphics of FarCry that caused delight