3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PCgamer! 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Anabiosis: Sleep of Reason

[url = http: //www.ag.ru/articles/interviews/cryostasis_sleep_of_reason/3760] http://www.ag.ru/articles/interviews/cr ... eason / 3760 [/ url]

propose to discuss in etoy the subject is a new action from Action Forms
Anabiosis: Sleep of Reason the game comes out at the end of this year: razz: shl
. if a similar topic already exists (I in any case did not find it)
apologize in advance: mrgreen:
83 Comments
Sort by:
W
Whittlesey 07.10.21

And there is also the opportunity to "Save the Bear" ... I was just lying around, High-IQ bears otakuyud!

According to the plot, by the way, not a single FPS (in recent years - for sure) will catch up. Very deep and philosophical ... And there are no explanations, each player will find his own description of what happened, and a lot of theories can be invented based on those events ...

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] Whittlesey [/ b], and a meteorite, from whose face there was once a flashback (so I was lying around when I realized from whose "eyes" I saw a flight from space :-D) affects the fate of the ship?

W
Whittlesey 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], I didn't understand nifiga myself, nafig there was methiorite ... There was a lot of things that were not clear (for me, who understood). At the end of the game, there is just a very epic show, without any explanations, and only the player can decide for himself what happened. A sort of Silent Hill, only without any diaries and notes .. I

would also like to note the design of the monsters ... Although there are not many of them, but very interesting ... I especially liked the dude who holds two torches at his head, and PPSh are tied to his elbows : shock: This is PPC ... Also, the "Key Keeper" has a freaky display on his face, when you look into it, sometimes it seems that you are looking somewhere "through" ... In general, I had such feelings ...

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] Whittlesey [/ b], read the retsuha of Nomada, the norms, in principle, are only small, and it is not written in it, for which only 74 gave

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 10 seconds: [ / size] [/ color]

[b] Whittlesey [/ b], yes. I also really liked the keykeeper, or the behavior of the welder) but the mob with two PPSh pissed me off. for it is hard to kill him: dn: and space does not give an opportunity to hide.

and a sniper with optics generally killed (this is in small rooms)

B
Beloved and respected by 07.10.21

The toy is rooted, if not for NVidia, who at E3, whether 08 or 07 were very surprised at how undemanding to the resources of the game and asked to fix it, then it would be just a super best
And so cool is everyone who did not live in the Far East or silver , where -40 is a completely familiar temperature, he will not understand the share of all the charm from the game

W
Whittlesey 07.10.21

Analysis of delirium Nomad:

[quote] Without it, the ritual of "turf switch to open the door", which is found throughout the action, would be unbearable [/ quote].
Uh-uh .. in FPS now has a very different actions? Like "ride on a typewriter with a maximum speed of 10 km / h after 20 posts with opponents to get to the next house" in FarKray2 is it better? Or the great Crisis, with a "super-suit" in which the Cloak was turned on, walked 5 meters and ran out of battery, and in any case, in Armor mode, you would have to hide behind cover and shoot Koreans?
Objectivity is so fast, oga ... And about GeoV, with hide and seek behind shelters, it is better to be silent for sure ...
Even without flashbacks and changes of the past, in Cryo there is a constant war between heat and cold, throughout the game I have to use almost all weapons (even at the end of the game I pulled out an ax, because I did not always have time to kill fast enemies with rifles), and ammunition for PPShs run out quickly and are rare, so a dumb run-and-shoot does not work.

[quote] "Anabiosis" is too long for a standard action movie, which brings it closer to the Condemned in fighting style, but, with the exception of a couple of sudden "surprises", it does not cause fear, does not make you look back. [/
Quote ] Anabiosis is not in a hurry, for such a setting. It is impossible in a real setting, and even in such a frost, such clothes, to jump like in Anrial-Tournament on Morphius (old-school will understand).
And immediately there is a comparison with Condemned ... Why? Bad combat in Condemneda? Bad action? Hmm ...
And even if the game does not make you look back in most cases, the old Boatswain, hiding around the corner, never once got me with an ax (he killed me right away, with any level of heat).
And there should not be much fear there, this is a mystical action game, here the plot and the atmosphere are above fear. For the latter, go to Silent Hill.

[quote] Perhaps there is no horror because there is conservation at any point, except for "flashbacks", and inexhaustible reserves of energy. [/ quote]
Yomae, it must necessarily be a horror? Or has the Resident been scary these days? Nomad ...

[quote] Or scarlet glow about important scene objects - obsession insurance in case a player to get lost in small, absolutely linear (like the designers did not believe in his abilities) cards [/ quote].
Some prideranie to detail ... Just do about how? Well, linearly, yes, but the glow, except on the notes, I didn’t see much (or don’t remember).
Half-Life was linear, as well as a good half (if not more) of action-fps, someone fucked up with that?

[quote] "Bosses" were not prepared, if you do not take into account the spider-man with paws of icicles and the strange final carnage. [/ quote]
For a start, the "strange final battle", as aftor put it, easily shuts down the same good half of the shooters ... This is a good old school, where nothing is explained in the final battle, and the player is trying to figure out what to do. The same battles were in many old games, let the same Half-Life (fight with an egghead) or the final battle in Alice Americana McGii. Only here the final battle evolved, became more interesting and not ordinary, as it should be in a new generation game.
And in ordinary FPS, bosses were needed for a variety of gameplay. Here the gameplay is so varied, thanks to time-shift (only saving Mishka was worth it: gigi :)

[quote] It's a shame, except for the episode in the infirmary - emotional scenes were worth showing differently than with sets of talking sculptures. [/ Quote]
Uh ... As it was conceived ... Very interesting and unusual scenes, well done. And Nomad ... Same as crap Kojima by saying "What X Snake and Liquid are fighting on the tip of some tower ??? This is a fail ..."

kljk; .jkjk

[color = green] [size = 75 ] Added after 1 minute 44 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] And so it's cool here everyone who did not live in the Far East or sever, where -40 is a completely familiar temperature, he does not share all the charm from the game will understand
[/ quote]
I come from Sakhalin, the atmosphere in Anabiosis is native ... ^ _ ^

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 15 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] and a sniper with optics generally killed (this is in small rooms) [/ quote]
Yes, I didn’t move, she’s there ... But it was made with high quality. Probably

just for show ^ _ ^ [quote] but the mob with two PPSh pissed me off. for it is hard to kill Mine and the space does not give an opportunity to hide. [/ quote]
Me hid behind corners, and waited until he came close, and then released the clip from the PPSh point-blank, into the head ... And if the clip was not enough, the Ax saved ^ _ ^

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] Beloved and respected by all [/ b], [b] Whittlesey [/ b], I do not live in Sakhalin, but it used to be cold here too. ahem, but figs with him, where you live, it is done very atmospheric.

W
Whittlesey 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], yes, I also think that players still need to understand the atmosphere, or maybe it really depends on real experience ...
Towards the end of the game, it starts to freeze completely, not a step without heating: roll:

B
Beloved and respected by 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b] , you just probably did not walk on the abandoned factory in the minus 20 or 30 degrees below zero, believe me if you walked the notion foreheads on how cool made walls, or rather drawing ice as it accurately conveys

[b ] Whittlesey [/ b], and I Chukotka, the current is not a native but lived until Dad
served: D

But as all this atsmosfera from stories about Danko all indescribably, just remember the mid-90s and all that life, I have sales so far played suspended animation periodically reviewed the DPR and their journals in the pdf

X
Xopek 07.10.21

Now at the moment with the helicopter, how long before the end?

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] Beloved and respected by all [/ b], we also had frosts under -30 or -40, I don't live in the south, and cold winters are a common thing for me :)
I would have admired the graphics if I didn’t know what do real frosty patterns look like? : D

[b] Xopek [/ b], more than half like

r
rivezico 07.10.21

[quote] Now at the moment with the helicopter, how long before the end? [/ quote]

Do you play it without jokes?

and what in general, is it worth playing it? on a laptop will go, stump cor 2 duo, 2 gig, I do not know the video, but whist does not slow down.

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], do not try to run it on your laptop.

oh yes, the game is shit: dn: why play it

G
GoroheS 07.10.21

the game finally didn’t roll, count: brash: and still hard brakes xs why: confused:
Draining shorter

r
rivezico 07.10.21

what is the game shit all the same? okay, I won't run it on a desktop computer either, if it's shit.

P
PCgamer! 07.10.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b],

gorgeous game, don't listen to anyone but buy and play :)

I liked it

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], you cho, all the shooters are shit, except YOU KNOW WHAT YOURSELF, everyone should only work for photorealism and the atmosphere of war, without it, the shooter has no atmosphere by default

r
rivezico 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], how witty. Straight socks ran in laughter.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 18 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], ok, I'll see :)

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], how do you not believe me that the game SHIT? she's not even exclusive !!!!!! I'm really silent that everything is miserable there, just ask [b] GoroheS [/ b], he knows a lot about this for sure 8)

P
PCgamer! 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b],

DO NOT REMEMBER HIS NAME IN SUE! : jkfsdl: