3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PCgamer! 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Anabiosis: Sleep of Reason

[url = http: //www.ag.ru/articles/interviews/cryostasis_sleep_of_reason/3760] http://www.ag.ru/articles/interviews/cr ... eason / 3760 [/ url]

propose to discuss in etoy the subject is a new action from Action Forms
Anabiosis: Sleep of Reason the game comes out at the end of this year: razz: shl
. if a similar topic already exists (I in any case did not find it)
apologize in advance: mrgreen:
83 Comments
Sort by:
w
wu 07.10.21

I did not master it. Too monotonous. I liked the idea with a mental echo (somehow), the rest did not.

N
Neversmile 07.10.21

[quote name = "Whittlesey"] [quote] the game is not optimized. When the graph is connected to 1, it slows down like a krayzis [/ quote]
Is there a bad graph in the game? However, there are no such effects in the conda ... (of course, the ice patterns flowing down the walls were also in the cone?)
And I would just say nothing about the kraisis, there you will approach the Korean point-blank, but you will look at the square mug on the Enthusiastic-settings , so just do want to crap ... [/ quote] probably because konddemned has nothing to do with winter, the Arctic and ice,
yes, the graph in krayzis is ugly. pity people do not notice

P
PCgamer! 07.10.21

[b] Neversmile [/ b],

well, enlighten people, smart guy: lol:

W
Whittlesey 07.10.21

[Quote] on this vidyuha is not new - GF9800GTX + [/ quote]
Personally, I went through this. Almost completely, I just restarted the game when it started to mess up the system (a drop in FPS to 5 is a sure sign that it's time to restart).
About bugs and glitches ... Uh-uh .. I passed in 1 sitting, I killed the whole night, but I could not tear myself away. There were no bugs, just no problems at all. At medium difficulty, I didn't even really steam, everything went fine - not too hard, not too easy, as needed ...
[quote] while I go through KZ2 at least [/ quote]
As I already wrote at the beginning of the thread - after going through Cryo, I turned on KZ2 and on the face it was written - "Et0 chT0 for kusog deRma ??? 77 o_O". KZ2 looked like a shabby semblance of game norms, seriously.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] RiveZico [/ b], The game needs to be played, as a fan of the curling iron and MGS, after passing Cryo, I said that MGU, with its senile delirium, tortured for so long, was quietly draining Cryo. No kidding.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 34 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] Didn't master it. Too monotonous. I liked the idea with a mental echo (somehow), the rest is not. [/ Quote]
Uh-uh ... that's five ... More "diverse" action-fps in the studio! ololo?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 5 minutes: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] nothing, actually a great name - Anabiosis: Sleep of Reason. [/ quote]
A very deep name that fits the meaning of the game ... Anabiosis is like a state of minimal presence of life in a being, almost complete deceleration, but not death ... Sleep of Reason is about moronic actions of people ... The name is generally what you need ^ _ ^

l
lalilulelo 07.10.21

[quote name = "Whittlesey"]
[quote] while I go through KZ2 at least [/ quote]
As I wrote at the beginning of the thread - after passing Cryo, I turned on KZ2 and it was written on my face - "This0 chT0 for a piece of crap ??? 77 o_O ". KZ2 looked like a shabby semblance of game norms, seriously.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] RiveZico [/ b], The game needs to be played, as a fan of the curling iron and MGS, after passing Cryo, I said that MGU, with its marasmish delirium, tortured for so much time, calmly drains Cryo. No kidding.

[/ quote]
[img] http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/stuf97/123462006952.jpg [/ img]
This is such a subtle trolling, right?

W
Whittlesey 07.10.21

[off] [quote] Or in an empty place here with Whistley spread snot around the game [/ quote]
kljk; .jkjk * looks at his nickname * ..... hmm ... interesting ... kljk; .jkjk [/ off ]

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 6 minutes 13 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] lalilulelo [/ b], yes yomayo, you take it and play, you don't have to ask. And without nagging, enjoying the wonderful atmosphere, design, graphics, and, most importantly, the plot ...
After Cryo looked at MGU ... well, yomae ... it was superfluous, so much nonsense in the fourth part, so much insanity that Cryo is real, with its simplicity and, at the same time, depth, it looks an order of magnitude better.
Glav Hero does not whine, does not yell pretentious phrases, does not throw sartir jokes. He is silent. Stupidly silent and changing the universe. And no one will say a word. No clue, no explanation. Real looks good. And MGS4? Killed another aunt - a nigga calls and tells nonsense: kksd: vtf? Should I really be interested in listening to this? Goodbye ...

l
lalilulelo 07.10.21

[b] lalilulelo [/ b], yes yomayo, you take it and play it, you don't have to ask. And without nagging, enjoying the wonderful atmosphere, design, graphics, and, most importantly, the plot ...
After Cryo looked at MGU ... well, yomae ... it was superfluous, so much nonsense in the fourth part, so much insanity that Cryo is real, with its simplicity and, at the same time, depth, it looks an order of magnitude better.
Glav Hero does not whine, does not yell pretentious phrases, does not throw sartir jokes. He is silent. Stupidly silent and changing the universe. And no one will say a word. No clue, no explanation. Real looks good. And MGS4? Killed another aunt - a nigga calls and tells nonsense: kksd: vtf? Should I really be interested in listening to this? Yes goodbye ... [/ quote]

There is no God.
[img] http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/stuf97/123460954277.jpg [/ img]

W
Whittlesey 07.10.21

[off] [quote] There is no God. [/ quote]
kljk; .jkjk mmm .... hmm ... kljk; .jkjk [/ off]

m
mjlame 07.10.21

[off] There is only VKCH !!!
PS The topic was turned into a trash can :). [/ Off]

W
Whittlesey 07.10.21

[b] mjlame [/ b], you go pass Cryo! 111 If you haven't seen, then there is a post at the top, partially addressed to you. No bugs, run to play!

m
mjlame 07.10.21

[b] Whittlesey [/ b], thanks, read.
Well, even Slavik is clueless anyway (because of bugs, not because of horror!), Especially since I don't know how to use the keyboard, and the support of the pad is unlikely. Well, there are a lot of buttons you will have to press, well, there it is. In short, a patch will be released, maybe, but the couple is still clueless to me, and sitting on the pot breaks to pass :? ...
PS Although I have been waiting for the game for 1.5 years. But I was waiting for a patched and with pad support.

W
Whittlesey 07.10.21

[b] mjlame [/ b], yes there is management ... I don't even remember, but obviously very simple ... There are no bugs, several people have already said. The game of the game, because I have already said that I played the same video. It's your business, but the game is mega ... 8)

N
Neversmile 07.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], turn on the computer and krayzis: lol:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 44 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] lalilulelo [/ b], yes yomayo, you take it and play it, you don't have to ask. And without nagging, enjoying the wonderful atmosphere, design, graphics, and, most importantly, the plot ...
Glav Hero does not whine, does not yell pretentious phrases, does not throw sartir jokes. He is silent. Stupidly silent and changing the universe. And no one will say a word. No clue, no explanation. Real looks good. And MGS4? Killed another aunt - a nigga calls and tells nonsense: kksd: vtf? Should I really be interested in listening to this? Yes goodbye ... [/ quote] there is
even nothing to say

r
rivezico 07.10.21

[b] Whittlesey [/ b], I agree, you need to go through the game, but before I played MGC4, I'll play kz2. I didn't understand everything exactly the plot, but I need to tell a lot, and AA 16 will support it or not, it's not a fact, you need to ask what is the essence of the design, so that it does not work out, like with the MGS4 fiasco.

w
wu 07.10.21

[quote name = "Whittlesey"] Uh-uh ... that's five ... More "varied" action fps in the studio! ololo?
[/ quote]
What again?
Is it an action FPS? You probably write those clumsy few beats into the action part? : lol: In this case, Hal Life 2 is an FPS action game, you can pound with a crowbar.
Condemned 2 is more varied and better than this HS with 2 types of textures for the whole game.

T
Tremere 07.10.21

in general, let the console players go by, here they get in just to troll: lol:

w
wu 07.10.21

[quote name = "Tremere"] in general, let the console players go by, they get in here to troll: lol: [/ quote]
I'm not a console user and not "just to troll".

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] wu [/ b], well, RivZiko "obviously wanted" to play the subject, so you see, and got into the topic. Midge only plays in boxing. but I also downloaded something here: dn: the

action component may not be great, but fights there are not the core of the gameplay

m
mjlame 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], [spoil] I personally have been waiting for the game for 1.5 years, and I wrote about this above. I will patch the game, tk. I don’t like haemorrhoids (I don’t intend to waste time and do testing, even though someone has it without haemorrhoids). For the lack of support for the pad - the game is also a minus, and this is the fattest minus, because I don't get a kick from Claudia. But I will play, I just take my time and rarely play, and I also have about 30 (of the already released) games in the list to be played.
Horror is my favorite genre - that's why I will play without options, and the game is on my must play list. It is a pity that playing on the keyboard is more stress than a thrill, a lot more :(. [/ Spoil]

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] mjlame [/ b],
>>>>>>>>> and I have about 30 (of the already released) games in the list to go through.

if you have so many more games, why pay attention to Anabiosis? I personally would have scored.

and yes, the manager there is very simple, and would love to play on the pad, because it costs nothing to sharpen it. By the way, there is a program that will allow you to easily outweigh all the controls on the pad, I forgot its name.