3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PCgamer! 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Anabiosis: Sleep of Reason

[url = http: //www.ag.ru/articles/interviews/cryostasis_sleep_of_reason/3760] http://www.ag.ru/articles/interviews/cr ... eason / 3760 [/ url]

propose to discuss in etoy the subject is a new action from Action Forms
Anabiosis: Sleep of Reason the game comes out at the end of this year: razz: shl
. if a similar topic already exists (I in any case did not find it)
apologize in advance: mrgreen:
83 Comments
Sort by:
m
mjlame 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], [spoil] tried a couple of progs, all this is bullshit, even when the game is officially supported in the program list, and even if it is not supported (and Anabiosis is not a hit) ... In short, the software on this topic is a hat ...
PS I drew attention to Anabiosis because the topic on the Hammock was brought up. And so I'm waiting for the promised patch. This is not a PC shooter, so there is no need to hurry, or anything like that, and in a year they will not do it.
PS2. Horror is a favorite genre, Penumbra had to go through the same music on the keyboard, it was so haemorrhoid ... [/ spoil]

J
Just Player 07.10.21

Doesn't start on 7: sad:
Swears on microsoft Visual C ++.

But no, it starts.
Optimizers need to tear off the legs

W
Whittlesey 07.10.21

Hey, I was walking around the shops, I wanted to find DemiGoda's litsuha, but in my country with litsuha, things are just generally tight (except for EA, which actively support the market). I didn't find DemiGoda, as I expected, but mlyn, the trick is different - in every store on the shelves of new games there were products of domestic production - Krayostasis, Perimeter 2 and .. damn forgot, another game from 1C ...
In general, without thinking for a long time ( or rather immediately) grabbed Craio, went to the seller, with a smile on his face, poked his finger into the box with the phrase "awesome game, I take it." Torrents are evil, I had to buy it, I will go through it again ...: gigi:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 45 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Ah, hey, I remembered third game, MenOfVar aka Behind Enemy Lines2 Desert Fox ...: gigi: