3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PCgamer! 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Anabiosis: Sleep of Reason

[url = http: //www.ag.ru/articles/interviews/cryostasis_sleep_of_reason/3760] http://www.ag.ru/articles/interviews/cr ... eason / 3760 [/ url]

propose to discuss in etoy the subject is a new action from Action Forms
Anabiosis: Sleep of Reason the game comes out at the end of this year: razz: shl
. if a similar topic already exists (I in any case did not find it)
apologize in advance: mrgreen:
83 Comments
Sort by:
r
rivezico 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], listen then tell me how you manage to joke so funny, I honestly know.

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], but you don’t believe me. Or in an empty place here with Whistley spread snot around the game, how wonderful it is? :)

r
rivezico 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], I just thought that the game is shit, since it is called that.

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b] that shitty in the word Anabiosis, or the phrase Sleep of Reason: confused:

m
mjlame 07.10.21

According to most reviews, this game is the dream of every unemployed beta tester, a very crooked product. And the developers do not indulge in patches, they released one, which brings new bugs.
I myself planned to play it, but I'm waiting for patches (only on a PC), tk. They promised to develop a full-fledged patch, but have not yet released it (something has passed about 3 months).
This is not the first time that the release in the west has been postponed, apparently they do not want to foist a bet on them.
PS And the fact that in Russia the beta was released there is no doubt about it, tk. even the developers themselves said that they would write a new (yes, not fix, but do it all over again !!!) render, which will come someday with a patch.

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] mjlame [/ b], what a bettester's dream, you at least play to say so: ass: played 1.0 version, everything is fine, only a good vidyuha is needed

r
rivezico 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], nothing, actually a great name- [b] Anabiosis: Sleep of Reason [/ b]. [spoil] :-D :-D [/ spoil]

Or maybe not funny, but think about it, just fun.

By the way, don't think about yourself like that, feel more confident. Doubt is everywhere. You are certainly young, but it's time to grow up. And people will start to believe in you besides me.

m
mjlame 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], read a couple of forums, including the main one, many people compare the game with Stalker: Sky in Bugs. Typical shovel quality.
PS Why should I play beta? The developers themselves said that they would finish the game, and the delay in the western release is another confirmation of this. And there are enough good games on consoles (and there are final versions).

P
PCgamer! 07.10.21

[b] mjlame [/ b],

there are not really glitches, the system requirements are high, yes :)

but on the other hand, 2009 is in the yard, the card of the 8800 level has long been a must-have: razz:

everything is kosher.

I have not seen glitches and bugs for the passage, and schoolchildren whine on the forums who are still 10 years old to save up on breakfast for a new vidyuhu

most of the claims from the category [quote] "Pozony! game gaffNO on my 6600gt talMAzit !!! fftopku" [/ quote]

m
mjlame 07.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], does it support pads?
I do not play on a PC, so the vidyuha is not new - GF9800GTX +, but there is enough for Internet and HD-video, in fact, I bought it for this.

r
rivezico 07.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], but on the other hand, 2009 is in the yard, the card is not needed, the PC is only for music / i-neta / video. For console games, are you crazy ?!

P
PCgamer! 07.10.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b],

and how will you play

the same suspended animation on consoles , King Bounty, Warhammer 40k 2 and other rts masterpieces from Relic, Rhodan Myth of the Illochim, Blizzard and Stardock products?
Whitcher, although he is being ported to you.

at the time of its release on consoles, exactly 2 years will pass from the day of the PC release :)

and this is the best RPG in the last 5 years.

a multi-platform on a PC is better, it is much more pleasant to play in real

1920 * 1200 with 16 AF and AA at full
:)

although this is a terrible offtopic PS

. for me on consoles, except for Gears of Thief 2, there is nothing interesting anymore.

and I have already passed it, I use 360 ​​as a DVD and a music player. for PC games :)

how many people have so many opinions

r
rivezico 07.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], suspended animation okay, a masterpiece. But because of one game to take a computer with support for 16 AF AA?

I don’t play RTS except StarCraft. Strategies in general, only HoMM 3.
StarCraft 2 will play in 2020, as I said.

Best RPG in 5 years - you can name a lot, but I'm still going through BG 2.

The rest is shit.

Conclusion: I still don’t dare to take an ultra-config-computer only because of Anabiosis, until I pass KZ2 at least, and a stalker (maybe)

P
PCgamer! 07.10.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b],

my computer costs 400 euros today

and pulls

[quote] 1920 * 1200 with 16 AF and AA to the full [/ quote]

in all games and multiplatform from consoles

well, except for kryzes, obviously: )

[quote] The rest is shit. [/ quote]

this is how they answer when "I haven't played, but I judge" :)

m
mjlame 07.10.21

Those. pad does not support the game !? : gigi:

P
PCgamer! 07.10.21

[b] mjlame [/ b],

and the fick knows her, she is not under the label "Games for Vines" so it is doubtful: gigi:

yes, and on the keyboard with a mouse, nice control

r
rivezico 07.10.21

[quote] my computer costs 400 euros today

and costs [/ quote]

expensive, the crisis

[quote] in all games and multiplatforms from consoles

well, except for krayzes, obviously [/ quote] the

crisis is not, played-puke

[quote] so answer when "I did not play, but I judge" [/ quote] I

did not play, but I judge. but it's not only about RPGs, but in general life is shit.

and so BG2 is a masterpiece, how will I go

through and play in general Anabiosis needs to be checked out, you can see a masterpiece, like a stalker (or not?) but it doesn't matter

m
mjlame 07.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], I thought so too, but that's just me on the keyboard without a buzz.

P
PCgamer! 07.10.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], the

stalker is a good, atmospheric game with awesome locations and coolly implemented weather effects, and the graphics in closed spaces are sweet.

everything else was developed failed, dull quests, dull dialogues and poor voice acting and zero balance of weapons.

but the game is good, the atmosphere and unique locations pull it out of any shit, I went through 2 times 8)

r
rivezico 07.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], we'll watch 8) although the richness of life is enough without PC games. There are a lot of console games, there is still a lot to go through on ZY2.

In general, Anabizosis should probably be checked out, let's try. Although I hope there will be a port, at least on PS3.