3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slayer 15.10.21 09:24 pm

Solving all technical problems (DOOM 3)

Some kind of crap: I launch Doom, a gray screen appears, then the loading bar, the sound from the video, I press ESC - a "menu" appears without inscriptions, some squares instead of buttons. What can be wrong ???
Wheelbarrow: Celeron 2200 256 DDR ASUS 9520 (GeForceFX 5200)
Firewood: ASUS FORCE WARE 52.16
Direct, which is on the disk with doom.
212 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viper 15.10.21

Put Force Ware 6x.xx. If it does not help, delve into the posts, I saw something like this in others

V
Viper 15.10.21

By the way! Your viduha is considered one of the weakest (only 4MX is weaker).

s
slayer 15.10.21

Yeah, thanks, I'll try :)
As for vidyuhi, I know, but people write that they have about the same conference, so the weakness of vidyuhi, as a possible cause of the problem, I immediately discarded :)

S
Sinochek 15.10.21

I have on medium settings on FX 5200 with shadows and "BumpMap" enabled on average 60-40 FPS (61.77 firewood).
Input: put wood on 61 and everything will be OK ...

o
orchik 15.10.21

Buy FX5700 Ultra and no PROBLEMS !!!!!!!!

s
slayer 15.10.21

I've done everything ! Thank you all for your help! The problem was in the wood, I put 61.77 and everything became OK :)
PS Until I bought RAM I will play on LOW.
PSS Low graphics aren't as lame as I imagined :)

h
hyp 15.10.21

I decided to post this link to all those who have an unrealistic computer slowdown. Here's the best way out:

Click Link!

The exact address: (http://doom3.ru/files/other/megafps.zip) The
uploaded file, as it was said before, should be located at this address: * Doom 3 megafps megafps.pk4 - Loading through the game!

The topic is not closed. Discuss all problems and comments in this thread!

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.10.21

I agree, it was the same when Quake 3 came out, remember? :-)

F
FEAR_ENGINE 15.10.21

good-natured person, it hangs from overheating. in the biosi pirise the temperature and everything will be ok.
FIAR - rules !!! cooler than doom-three and hangs less !!!

k
kelpy 15.10.21

At the highest settings, more, at the lowest, less.
Bases of brakes on weak maps go if the illumination is set to low quality, and this does not affect the atmosphere of the game.

L
Liet 15.10.21

Tell me what to do. I threw off the doom (the most like the first version) from another computer and I can not put a single patch on it. Is there a problem in the registry. If anyone is in the know, write what to do, if in the registry what is where how to register and whether it is possible.

A

a simple solution to the problem:
delete the Doom dropped from another computer and reinstall the English version from the disk, and then the patch, and after that, probably the crack itself :)

M
Mitchell_ [RusDante] 15.10.21

glprogs / arbVP_glasswarp.txt: File not found
glprogs / arbFP_glasswarp.txt: File not found
-------------------------------
using ARB_vertex_buffer_object memory
using ARB2 renderSystem
WARNING: RegisterFont: couldn't find font: 'fonts / english / fontImage_12.dat'
Could not register font fonts [fonts / english]
found DLL in pak file: D: DOOM3 ~ 1 base game00 .pk4 / gamex86.dll
copy gamex86.dll to D: DOOM3 ~ 1 base gamex86.dll
3 22 640 480
Regenerated world, staticAllocCount = 0.
Shutting down sound hardware
idRenderSystem :: Shutdown ()
Shutting down OpenGL subsystem
.. .wglMakeCurrent (NULL, NULL): success
... deleting GL context: success
... releasing DC: success
... destroying window
... shutting down QGL
... unloading OpenGL DLL
wrong game DLL API version

already tried to rearrange the game and installed patches that were excommunicating from the
CD and patch 3 beta put the disk now does not require, but does not allow to enter the game says wrong game DLL API version
pamagite good people

M
Mitchell_ [RusDante] 15.10.21

discard pliz files to the mail to solve this problem

K
Kokkolar 15.10.21

Doom 3 RoE from 1C is not placed on top of Doom 3, too, from 1C, it says "install the original version of the game from 1C". How to put POE all the same?

A
Advard 15.10.21

Brothers I have a machine heaped up to a pig squeal, a stone 3.4 brains 512 vidyuha-super shorter Medion-the very last, all the settings are correct and the duum slows down the infection like a bastard. teach the "old man" what to do

M
MX518 15.10.21

512 brains are not enough.

C
CADAVER 15.10.21

and 61.77 will go to nvidia?

A

right, me and giga on the "ultra" was not enough ...

G
Grishin Yuri 15.10.21

Gray screen in Doom3 and Kvake4

Vidushka Leadek A400GT (6800Gt), not overclocked, mother Intel D875PBZ, 2 * 512Kingston, WinXP SP1 Corp Eng, 450W FSP, firewood 77.77, although I tried 6 *. **. I start Doom - gray screen, error and crash to desktop (swap is enough). All tests on in Darkness 2005 passes (4900 ass), unryl2004 drove an hour - not a single glitch.
Before that there was 5900kht on the same wheelbarrow, everything was plowing !!

======================

Here, on the playground, I found a link for those who have SB Audigy 2: downloaded, installed, rebooted. The same picture.